GymRatGuy's Log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GymRatGuy's Log!

Hey guys just wanted to start a log finally I'm just finishing my 2nd week of A modified JPs 90 day beginner routine and will put the details and beginning measurements in a little bit.

Alil about me I began measuring without bone pressing and didn't understand so I used the little dip at the base of my Penis to mark the non bone pressed length and kept that for stretched flaccid and erected lengths. I owned the first bathmate then it broke about a year ago and stopped PE all together never had gains just increased EQ. I own the x30 and use it now. .

Starting:
    NBFL - 3.75"
    NBSFL - 6.125"
    NBEL - 5.5"
    MFG - 4.625"
    MEG - 5.125"

Next measurement will have bone pressed as well.
    thank you for all who help out on my journey!

routine:
    JP's 90 Day beginner (Modified)

-15 to 20mins Bathmate in very warm water.
    (first five minutes in bath massage ligs and testicles)
    -Basic stretches with 30 kegals
    (straight out, up, left, right, down, up right, down right, up left, down left)
    - one minute Big Circle stretches
    (Half clockwise & half counter clockwise)
    -helicopter shakes (one minute)
    i do two sets of these then on to wet jelqs.
    5 mins wet jelq (3 second slow jelq)
    10 V Jelqs up
    5 mins wet jelq
    10 V jelq up right
    5 mins Jelq
    10 V jelq up right

Sometimes I throw in an extra few minutes of Jelqs to finish the tv show I'm watching.

I
    keep a erection of about 50% and then pause tv and edge coming to PONR and kegaling for about ten minutes.

Positive PI's?
    Amazingly nice flaccid hang I mean I stopped wearing underwear and sleep free and my morning EQ starting since Tuesday has been just a huge boost of confidence.

I even see little veins now and in my bathmate would barely reach 5.25in max pump.
    Now I barely pass 6inches.

After jelqing and edging my pump stays for about an hour now too!

----EDIT-----
    Forgot to mention I'm doing this 2 on 1 off. Just works better and I feel completely healed rather than fully exhausted after 5 straights days.

Sorry so long.
    GymRatGuy
    Last edited by GymRatGuy; 05-11-2014, 10:40 PM.
    My Journey!
    04/28/14 - 6/23/17
    NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
    BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
    MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Great idea!

A progress log will help you track your workouts and gains as well as get advice, I recommend you detail it as much as you can for future reference to help you and any member who follows it get hold of things.

Some examples of good logs below.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8 I've noticed some other members and looked/am looking over those to be as detailed as them. I edited my first post and included my routine. Thank you so much for the encouragement!
      My Journey!
      04/28/14 - 6/23/17
      NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
      BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
      MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Hey guys just checking in I've noticed some amazing EQ when edging it's not only thicker but longer haven't had sex with my girl in a while but my hang has been noticed.

Going commando in basketball shorts is amazing especially when she throws out comments like "why is it like THAT?" And I'm like "like what?" To which she replied "like...just hanging there saying hello *squeeze*"

i cant wait till I get the chance to measure on the 31st.
        Stretching always is the most difficult part of my routine and I added 20seconds to the circle stretch and helicopter rotations.

im confused about warming down though. I've heard cold water and also using heat again. Cold water gave me a nice long after workout hang Monday but today with heat didn't seem like anything happened. Suggestions?
        My Journey!
        04/28/14 - 6/23/17
        NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
        BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
        MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Yesterday was my rest day and me and the gf were watching a movie when she started getting all I want to blow you touchy around my belt. Needless to say she pulled it out and admired it telling me it's huge then went to work.

I must say I wasn't sure my EQ could get better but I must have been 6-7 before and this was an 8 cause I was even surprised by the size it looked longer and fatter than normal and she wanted to go STRAIGHT to bed. She usually wants to get straight to the sex... but instead ripped the condom from me and kept with the awesome bj THANKFULLY edging was great practice cause she brought me to pretty much PONR and suddenly stopped dying to put it inside. I kegaled (very slightly) and it subsided the ejaculation and she slipped on VERY SLOWLY.

Guys I KID YOU NOT she was like a brand new sexual/girlfriend/creature on top and all she said was
          "its so deep omg you're so deep.." "Babe go deeper" so I gave her all of it and she loved it. I was more surprised than enjoying the sex cause I had never seen her like this in over 3 years of great sex. I've never had too much problem making her orgasm till she's exhausted (btw she's 4'11) but i didn't know she could like THIS! My EQ had to be 9ish and she was shaking with every thrust.

Now this makes me want to continue PE more than ever she always said she hated length and how past guys who were long were thin but now I don't believe her and want to give her the filled up feeling and deep penetration I never knew she actually loved lol.

"Babe I've never came like that ever...it was the best orgasm of my life"
          GymRatGuy
          Last edited by GymRatGuy; 05-15-2014, 11:28 AM.
          My Journey!
          04/28/14 - 6/23/17
          NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
          BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
          MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Excellent work my friend, good to see your putting your new powers to good use
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks it's like when you workout and people start giving you complements on you arms or things become lighter.

Encouragement.
              i can't wait for actual GAINS! We'll measured ones.
              Today I'm going to Bathmate for 20mins and add 30 seconds to my circle stretches and helicopter rotations and Jelqs instead of 20.
              Otherwise same routine these next two days:

-Basic stretches with 30 kegals
              (straight out, up, left, right, down, up right, down right, up left, down left)
              - one minute +30 seconds Big Circle stretches
              (Half clockwise & half counter clockwise)
              -helicopter shakes (one minute +30 seconds)
              i do two sets of these then on to wet jelqs.
              5 mins +30 seconds wet jelq (3-4 second slow jelq)
              10 V Jelqs up
              5 mins +30 seconds wet jelq
              10 V jelq up right
              5 mins +30 seconds Jelq
              10 V jelq up right

Warm down.
              Rice sock 10mins.

not sure if I will edge today.
              My Journey!
              04/28/14 - 6/23/17
              NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
              BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
              MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

So I ended up edging yesterday though the stretching part of my routine just wasn't working out well.
                I used the Bathmate for 20mins in the tub and then the gf needed my help so I had to interupt my routine.

I came back home around 10ish and re-warmed up with a rice sock for about 10mins then started stretching.
                My ligs were tight but eventually loosened up for the second set of stretches and i really felt the stretch on the downward angles.

Got a pretty good 40-50% erection for the jelqs and after the first 5 1/2 mins I found a good 4 second rhythm that continued into the v-jelqs. My edging session lasted for two sets of 5mins and 30 seconds (I like to split it up and fully let go of my penis when the first 5:30 goes off let the stimulation and erection die alil then restart the timer) I even had an almost dry orgasm where I kegaled the first spasm and the second was almost non-existent. It felt like the beginning of one but So controlled and easy to stop...I guess the stretched kegals are paying off.

When I have a free morning I like to run then start my PE exercises but since i started so late I'm going to begin after my final and the gym.

I seem to recover better when I treat PE like a "gym" workout and have a protein shake after and eat a good meal.
                Same routine as yesterday though and tomorrow will be a well deserved rest day.

======SIDE NOTE=====

The GF over lunch yesterday was telling me how great and how long lasting her orgasm was the day before (on my rest day) I was like "but I thought you didn't like feeling it deep?" She began to smile and said "well it felt good being in so far" and just to tease her of things to come I asked if she would like a half an inch more to which her eyes widened and she blushed. Lol i think the I might be turning her into a size whore
                GymRatGuy
                Last edited by GymRatGuy; 05-16-2014, 01:03 PM.
                My Journey!
                04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Yesterday for some reason was really tough on me. I had a final and went to bed at 3am I was studying late and woke up at 8 to study until my last post. After the final I worked out arms did cardio and finally ate (i do intermittent fasting) then slept and started my "other" workout at about 9:30.

Spent 40mins in the bathtub.
                  First 10mins warming up the ligs and stretching the testicles.
                  Next I used the bathmate for 4 mins and had to reapply cause it was loosing pressure finished 5 more mins and same thing happened. So I reapplied once again and left it in for 10mins with lowish pressure.
                  I honestly was a bit disappointed cause I was barely hitting 5.5in inside and figured I could pump alil more to finish off and to my surprise I hit a new record of 6.25in and held that for 5 mins and got out the tub. I was amazed at how plump and for how long it stayed until I was ready for stretches.

Did my two sets like usual but could pull longer and ended up 35 kegals with each direction.
                  I can almost put the tip in my bellybutton I'm excited to measure! haha.
                  Then the usual jelqs and v-jelqs and edging felt different I feel the PONR coming and have been practicing the meditative reverse kegals every time i inhale at the same time as every stroke and dont have to kegal to stop the orgasm it felt more like my pelvic floor was in better balance and involuntary kegals weren't going to happen. I edged for almost 20mins and accidentaly ejaculated but hey i'm getting there.

Was worried I was going to hard but morning wood and hang today was impressive Penis is still sore though lol.
                  My Journey!
                  04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                  NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                  BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                  MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

I really need to get on posting when I finish my workouts lol this is throwing me off a little bit.
                    But yesterdays workout was pretty great.

For the first time since I got the Bathmate Hydromax i entered and could stay inside Erect. My Erection was probably 70ish percent but usually the pressure was too much and I would either reach PONR or felt like my Penis was going to rocket off, either way I would have to release the pump and go in flaccid.

I started off with a 15min bath.
                    Then 10mins in flaccid just to get a nice stretch.
                    Then 8 mins in erect I'll try for 10 tonight.

On to my stretches I've increased kegals for the new week to 40 with each direction Straight, N,S,E,W,NW,NE,SW,SE and straight down. For the first time in my life my penis head went into my bellybutton I almost stopped PE exercising and jumped for joy lol.

Then rotational stretch and helicoptor rotations upped the time to 1:40sec and started going slower with the stretch really feeling the pull on the ligs and each angle as I rotated. Felt great.

The Jelq timing went up ten more seconds to 5mins and 40seconds And did 3 sets with 3 sets of 30 V-Jelqs in between. I think tonight I might go up to 35 V-Jelqs to keep everything progressing nicely. Then Edged for 2 sessions of the same time. I'm really feeling more confident edging and even standing everything feels loose and I get nice ballooning with the RKs and efficient anti-spasming impulses and am really concentrating on where the PONR is, how fast it's approaching and how to stop it with a kegal.

Thank you PEGym!
                    My Journey!
                    04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                    NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                    BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                    MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Forgot to log Mondays PE action but it went pretty good,
                      Honestly with the Erect Bathmate action and stretches after my penis is getting really fatigued It feels sore like after a good workout. I was worried that I might have gone alil too hard so I ended up jelqing on 1 set of 5:30seconds. That and I had to pick up the gf from work. I then took tuesday (20th) off since it was my rest day and am still having morning wood... I get up go back to sleep and as soon as I roll over Mr. Penis is like hey lets exercise? Sorry buddy its a rest day...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Today though I went to the gym did legs nice deep squats to help my Pelvic floor muscles and did 20mins of cardio (cutting season) and jumped into a hot bath with my Bathmate. So Today's routine was full of interesting stats and time increases:

Bathmate:
                      Flaccid - 5mins (first nice adjustment pump a min later hit 5.5in max pressure)
                      Erect - 18mins ( started off at 5.5 inches was intense pumped max pressure and reached 6.25in)

Started my stretches:
                      All directions up to
                      40 kegels each but did something different I am now going to hold for 20 seconds then start to kegel -> Did Straight out, N,S,E,W,NE,NW,SE,SW.

1:40seconds Rotational Stretch, and helicopter shakes.
                      Did this x2 (two sets)

Jelqs:
                      These were upped this 2day period to 5mins and 50second but now I'm doing these directionally.
                      Do you guys think it's better to do them all the time straight out or Left right and up for length?
                      and of course after each set did 30 V-Jelqs. I think next week I'll increase these to 35. But here was the routine:

5:50 - Jelq right hand straight out. Jelq left hand to right side.
                      30 V-Jelqs straight up
                      5:50 - Jelq right hand to left side. Jelq left hand straight out.
                      30 V-Jelqs UP-Right
                      5:50 - Jelqs facing up and pulling testicles down with other hand then switching hands
                      (these I REALLY feel an intense pump and go maybe 5-6seconds each stroke)

I wasn't going to edge since me and babe are off today and there has been SEVERE sexual hinting today so I was going to wrap up my session but decided eh...why not just for alil. So I half-assed edged for 5:50 and whenever i kegeled at PONR I would light-medium jelq with a 70-80% erect penis I could feel a good pump and realized my penis was getting bigger.

It just feels like a girthy beast lol so I grabbed the measuring tape (even though I'm supposed to be waiting till the 31st) and worked up an erection and hit....5.625in!! Guys this was pulled snug around my member too! I was just amazed and speechless... that was MEG and my base is alil bigger but I wan't to save the full measurement sizes for my 1 month mark. I'm just happy it's working
                      My Journey!
                      04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                      NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                      BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                      MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Today was a good workout.
                        Was a rough start though.. Went to work got off and went to the gym, did shoulders, came home and ran for 20mins, then jumped into a warm bath and started my flaccid Bathmate warmup. Then the gf came over lol I want her to acknowledge that my penis has grown before she finds out so I straightened up emptied the water and she went to nap in my bed (she was on lunch break). So after she left I ate had a protein shake (took about an hour or so) and then restarted from scratch.

Did the bathmate warm up for about ten minutes then stayed in erect for 15. Felt great and am having very minimal water retention (only when erect though) The pressure felt great and I hit alil past six inches. After this I could tell my penis was fatigued from yesterday's workout change.

I did all my stretches and felt like it was going longer than before the head (when stretched) is directly in front of my belly button and I really feel the pull more than ever. It went great over and is alil sore now which is lasting alil longer than usual.

The jelqs were awesome I am loving the different directions that I'm doing it's making the jelqs less redundant in nature. Afterwards I edged for a bit and am finding myself needing to kegal less and can breath and RK better and better... haven't isolated it yet but I'm getting there. I reached PONR and didn't kegal just felt the orgasm build and recede naturally and barely leaked a drop of sperm. I have been reading the advance girth exercises and noticed that technically what I do naturally when waiting for the erection to subside is an exercise called ULI I've been doing it since day 1 honestly and only with about 70% erection and then do bends after holding for about 10seconds... Maybe that's what has helped my girth skyrocket. Honestly it feels like a meaty monster when I'm hard.

Yesterday at the gym I was slightly embarrassed cause my shorts AND SPANDEX were gripping my flaccid too much and it was just hanging there all nice and plump for all to see while I was squatting. I was only slightly embarrassed cause of how impressive the guy looked hahaha!
                        My Journey!
                        04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                        NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                        BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                        MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

REST DAY!

Wow guys this is seriously getting ridiculous!
                          I'm not complaining but my flaccid hang is...well hanging all the time now. I was at work just minding my business and go to the bathroom and had pull the thing out usually i'm just like open fly and pop goes the wiener but the "lil gymrat" is just always dangling lol I love it but I think I need to stop wearing spandex and shorts. I usually go commando in jeans anyway but things that are tight are definitely a no go haha..
                          My Journey!
                          04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                          NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                          BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                          MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Ah I forgot to post about yesterday which was OFFICIALLY 28 days Into my PE Journey.
                            It went pretty well fatigued the heck out of my penis and now I've really gotten into edging started doing more than 5:40seconds like an extra jelq set but did a full 20mins man my cock felt like glass even when the erection would go down It was hard to ULI I did a few and ended up trying to DO but think I might have retrograded... I could get my Penis erect but had a few more kegal spasms I was holding so I went to pee and didn't see any cloud fluid as if sperm was in my bladder but i need stronger kegals... I think I might do towel raises during my edging sessions from now on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
                            May 25th
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a full on erection in the Bathmate and did 20 mins the pressure isn't bothering me now and my testicles are now usually in a nice hang. I need to ejaculate soon have been edging without release hopefully the gf is generous tonight :wink: But seriously we've just been too busy with work She laid on me and asked when she was going to get my "fat cock" again... lol I measured today and my flaccid girth is alil over 5in WTF? Wow I think I might fall in love with girth more than length... I stilll want to be 8x6 (BPEL) of course unless babe lets me get bigger :devil: anyway I upped my time on the jelqs and circle stretches/helicopter rotations:

Circle Stretches: 2mins
                            Helicopter Rotations: 2mins

Jelq -> Straight, Right 6mins
                            V-Jelq -> 30 up (still I should make it 35 now)
                            Jelq -> Straight, Left 6mins
                            V-Jelq-> 30 up right
                            Jelq -> Up 6mins
                            V-Jelq -> 30 up Left

All right guys thats It i noticed even when turtling while running or after a workout or whatever I'm bigger than I used to be. I'm constantly hanging and will measure next saturday (Day 35) my BPFSL, BPEL, MEG, along with NBFL, NBEL.
                            My Journey!
                            04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                            NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                            BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                            MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

GREAT MEASURING DAY!!!

I'm back guys haven't posted in a bit was a busy work week been taking extra shifts for a cruise/engagement ring. But now that summer's here no more class and can just work PE, and lift.... after I come back from vacation :/ Since next week I'm leaving on the 3rd and don't come back till the tenth I wen't 4 days of PE straight... 2 days in a row 27th, 28th were my normal two days off 1 day on routine... but instead of the one day off I did PE the 29th and babe came over and blew me something fierce... I had hard glass cock going on and she noticed as well and started to complain that her jaw was hurting... granted her jaw had been hurting earlier but now she uses more teeth on her bj's which tells me something about my girth being confirmed at over 5.625in WOOO! >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------
                              But anyway the 28th I had a minor injury i thought but it seemed more like I just really stretched my ligs... My glands on the right side felt sore and alil pinch kind of pain came but next day the pain was gone but I really didn't have the same morning wood I usually have even though it was present. So I PE'd again the 29th.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                              On the 29th (bj night) I did a "half workout" half my stretches and half my jelqs and edged alil before babe came over... I. came. bucket loads for her lol and while sitting down I mean it was pointing straight up and maybe 3 ft into the air... she was impressed and of course was like "wow my bjs really ARE the best huh babe?" lol I love her... anyway the night ended and I woke up this time with NO MORNING WOOD. Also my hang started to disappear but I'm trying to plan my days So i can PE hard and leave for a week with little to no PE and see if my gains take hold then.

-------------------------------------------------
                              So on the 30th I PE'd once again did another half workout which consisted of 1/2 the stretches and only 12mins total of jelqing. Then of course edged and failed at holding back my ejaculation then had a good night with my babe and her bestie drinking (they drank) and watching movies with pizza lol.

This morning he's back with a passion had ROCK HARD morning wood and my hang is longer than ever YES!!!
                              Though is measuring day but I don't feel like measuring my Erect lengths I want to give those a break but I have had gains! Great gains even after the almost injury and over working!

-----------------------------------------------------------
                              35 days in WOO!!
                              -----------------------------------------------------------

...........START..................NOW
                              NBFL - 3.75in...................4.125in
                              BPFL - Didn't measure.........4.5in
                              NBSFL - 6.125in.................6.5in
                              BPSFL - Didn't measure......6.813in
                              MFG - 4.625......................5in
                              MEG - 5.125in..................5.625in

All "
                              NOW" measurements I low balled
                              Wow I for one can say PE works 1/2 in girth in about a month... and .4in to my NBFSL as well as .375in to my flaccid hang... I'm happy lol hopefully I see some Erectile length gains tomorrow morning before PE.
                              GymRatGuy
                              Last edited by GymRatGuy; 05-31-2014, 09:34 PM.
                              My Journey!
                              04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                              NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                              BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                              MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Working...
                              X