Hungus's Progress and Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungus's Progress and Routine

I have been doing PE since the beginning of May 2014. I measured unofficially at 7.00 BPEL x 5.00 MSEG. Although my measurement has not changed during the span of a month, I find that it is much easier to measure at this measurements now than it was before. Before I was kind of putting all I had into getting my BPEL to reach 7.00 and now it just does it easily. My Girth has not changed much at all over the span of a month, except my flaccid girth is bigger. I plan on following my current routine with minor adjustments for the next year and will track me progress year weekly.

Current
    BPEL: 7.00
    MSEG: 5.00

Short term goal
    BPEL: 7.25
    MSEG:5.50

Long term goal
    BPEL: 7.50
    MSEG: 6.50

Currently Monday-Friday I warmup in a hot shower for 10 minutes while stretching followed by a 10 minute Jelq Sessions. I do this twice a day for a total of 20 minutes of Jelqing with 12 hours in between. So I do this at 7am and 7pm M-F. I rest on Saturday and Sunday every week. I also Kegel 50 times a day Monday- Friday. I'm new to PE so I'm expecting gains more rapid than members who have already got most of their starter gains. I'm currently looking into the BathMate pump so I can increase my girth and EQ.

Any tips or suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks,
    Hungus

Last night I officially got 7.25 x 5.00 which is at least a .25 inch gain in one month!!!

Comment

Well I tried my bathmate out today and it kind of hurt. I took it very slow but my skin wasn't used to that type of stretching.

Comment

I would wait to use devices until you're conditioned
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
        X