Hang to Hung with an LG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang to Hung with an LG

Ok so a little background....I attempted PE about 10 years ago and it was shirt lived due to lack of information and patience. Wish I had the info we have today and stuck with it as Id most likely be well past my goal by now. Fast fkrward to beginning of this year I started reading the boards. Did JP90s and didnt really gain much from it, then again my measuring technique was prob not very accurate..

After doing more research Ive come to realize that hanging seems to net the best results. I started with a bib and after a few weeks I injured myself. I take a very cautious approach but the learning curve was a bit much for me. Considering how careful I was and still got hurt I decidee to pick up an LG due to the easier learning curve, ability to hang for times longer than 20min, safety, and potential glans expansion....which is something Id also like.

Its been about a week and im slowly increasing time. Im up to 2 hours a day, one in the am and one in the pm. Still at 3lbs. Given I have a lot of time on my hands I think Im going to shoot for about 4 hours a day before increasing weight. I want to get the most out of the lower weights that I can. This is what Im doing so far...

20 min @ 3lbs BTC (right side)
    20 min @ 3lbs BTC (left side)
    20 min @ 3lbs SD

I do this after I warm up for 10 min with a rice sock in the morninng and evenings. Post hanging I pump. Im up to 8min @3inhg. I also have the LG ADS which im still figuring out. I dont think it can be worn very long considering the design but ill be wearing it periodically after my sets. Have contemplated getting the phallosan and wearing at low tension but ill wait to see how things go with what I got.

You can see my stats below. I am very persistent, patient, and normally set very realistic goals. Considering the amount of time ill be able to put in Im shooting for about 3/4" by the end of the year. I feel its possible given the circumstances. Ill try to update periodically and am going to really try to avoid measuring too often. Prob the first of every month. I will be experimenting with a few ideas I have so we will see if I come across anything that could be beneficial.
    Starting..........Current
    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
    NBPEL - 7"........8"
    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
    9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Currently up to 4lbs @ two one hour sessions a day, split am/pm. Each session followed by edging and 10 mons in pump @ 3inhg. I really need to focus on easing up on my grip as Ive always been tight but its been tough.
    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
    NBPEL - 7"........8"
    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Currently up to 4lbs at 23 mins each angle. So total 138mins a day.
      BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
      BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
      NBPEL - 7"........8"
      MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Currently at 6lbs for 80 mins twice a day. Feel a little tender/sore after a session but dont feel ive quite hit fatigue yet. Its pretty comfortable hanging so i will prob increase weight once i get to 3 hours a day. Once i hit 10lbs i think im going to shoot for longer sessions so Im not progressing in weight too fast. Not much else to note.
        BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
        BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
        NBPEL - 7"........8"
        MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

I feel like I finally reached fatigue with 6lbs at around an hour in. Im at 90 mins and drop to 5lbs for the last 30 mins. I woke up with some pretty hard morning wood and took a girth measurement. It looks as if Im up a quarter inch since ive started. Not sure if its the hanging or the couple uli sets ive been doing. Either way pretty happy with that.
          BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
          BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
          NBPEL - 7"........8"
          MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Its been a few days since I hanged due to a small blister on my glans. Didnt feel like I was pushing it really so I guess Ill have to back off a little. I felt like I was just about to approach fatigue too. I think Ill start back up tomorrow at 5lbs and go from there.
            BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
            BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
            NBPEL - 7"........8"
            MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Ive been back at it but experimenting. I am using a compact vibrational massager as I hang. Ive measured about 3/16" longer bpfsl post hanging. Im also using heat. Something ive been curious about and will continue to experiment with.
              BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
              BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
              NBPEL - 7"........8"
              MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

So its been maybe a week or so since Ive been hanging with excessive heat and vibration. It can be tough to tell at times but i seem to be nearing the 8.5" bpfsl mark. Weirdly enough in the past 2 months Ive gained nearly 1/2" MEG. Ive been edging post hanging along with a couple ulis. I feel I might be a hard gainer for length but fast gainer for girth.
                BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                NBPEL - 7"........8"
                MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Havent updated in a while. I had a week or two off due to traveling but am currently at 8lbs two hours a day. I seemed to have made most of my gains from initial few weeks of manual stretching which has been maybe around 1/2" bpfsl but havent noticed much in the past couppe months of hanging. I hear 10lbs is around where most have noticed gains so we will see once i get there.
                  BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                  BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                  NBPEL - 7"........8"
                  MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Currently at 10lbs twice a day for an hour. I notice some discomfort when I first attach the weight but it subsides quickly. I dont notice much if any fatigue while hanging but as soon as I remove the weight when my session is over I notice some pretty aparent aching for the next few minutes. Not sure if that coorelates to effective hanging or I still need to increase the weight. How long should one stay at a certain weight until they make an increase?
                    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                    NBPEL - 7"........8"
                    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Feel like Im finally hitting fatigue. I moved up to 12.5lbs and about 40mins in i felt compelled ti decrease the weight. Hope I can ride this weight out for a while before going heavier.
                      BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                      BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                      NBPEL - 7"........8"
                      MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Working...
                      X