Gayron36's Malehanger Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gayron36's Malehanger Progress Log

Hey everyone! Made my introduction earlier. I've been into PE for about 8 months now. Started messing around with stretching first. Decided that too much effort. Found out about the "BIB" hangers, then Malehanger. I'm cheap, so with Malehanger costing about half what "BIB"S cheapest hanger costs, it was a very easy decision for me. Not to mention the very detailed how-to guide for Malehanger with pictures and videos. I don't think BIB has that. Didn't come with wrapping material, but that stuff's cheap no big deal. Been hanging with it for about 3 months so far and I'm already up about 1/4" in length!
    I started at 5" erect with the ruler just resting on the skin over my penis. My girth is 5" at mid shaft.
    I hang twice a day Monday through Sunday. Twenty minutes in the morning and twenty minutes in the evening. Currently working with 12.5lbs.
    My boyfriend and I are both excited. Not sure if hes going to join me in this adventure yet. I think he's waiting to see how I do.

I'll do my best to update this daily!

Good luck Ron and congrats on the gains. I haven't tried hanging but there are tons of resources on the subject on this site. I would suggest doing bone pressed measurements especially bone pressed flaccid stretch length (BPFSL). In my experience I see gains in BPFSL prior to gains in erect length. Non bone pressed erect length just isn't nearly as accurate a way to measure as bone pressed erect length (BPEL). Slight variations in fat pad and not having a definitive place to measure from are the reasons the vast majority of scientific studies use bone pressed measurements.
    Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
    Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Congratulations on your gains gayron36!

Good job bro, keep up the good work!
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks guys. You're so nice!

Comment

Congratz on your gains gayron36!

You have made some good gains but there is an instructional video on how to use BIB hanger so your mistaking.

I would advice you to read this thread since it has so much information about hanging:https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

I hope that you will get to your desired penis size but you have to stay consistent with your routine.

Remember your physiological indicators so you won't overtrain.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend
          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Congrats
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

So today's hanging looks like:

12.5lbs AM

12.5lbs PM

Got my evening set in early. I love working at home. Hoping to hit at least 14lbs by months end. I am feeling less fatigue from the 12.5lbs lately. Oh, my length is 6.25" ish bone pressed along the top. Thanks to the suggestion above about using that measurement technique. I definitely see how it's better and more accurate for tracking length progress.

Comment

Today:

New breakthrough! Im up about one pound. I took a gallon jug and experimented with different amounts of water in it, holding it while standing on a scale until my body weight went up as close to a pound as possible.

A.M. Set: 13.5lbs

P.M. Set: 13.5lbs

Comment

Hey everyone! Today looked like:

A.M. Set: 13.5lbs

P.M. Set: 13.5lbs

Comment

Whew! I wake up with such hard erections since I've been hanging! This morning was no exception!

Comment

AM: 13.5lbs

PM: 13.5lbs

Comment

AM: 13.5lbs

Got my PM set done early again:

13.5lbs

Comment

Remember to go for that fatigue and create those microtears.

Ride the Fatigue
                          It is best to reach a state of fatigue early, usually by the end of the first or second set. You'll know when you reach fatigue, because you'll feel compelled to lower the weight to continue. Then, subsequent sets can be done with lower weight. Focus on going by feel. Watch your PIs, monitor yourself, and react accordingly.

Sharp pain is always bad. A burning, but mild pain is probably just skin stretch. Learn to identify how the different types of pain feel to you, keep a journal/log and write your feelings. This will be important later on when you're trying to determine what level of fatigue brought the most gains. You may discover many important things about your own physiology by doing this.

If you find you're able to increase weight in following sets, then you definitely did not reach fatigue. Remember, that fatigue is what will lead to the micro tears and deformation, which you need to grow a longer penis. You absolutely must find a way to reach fatigue every hanging session. This is a delicate balance, because you must also not push yourself to the point of injury. If you feel the weight is too much, simply reduce the weight to keep hanging. If you find your primary angle of attack is too painful to continue at any weight, don't forget, you chose a secondary angle. You can hang at your secondary angle until your internals heal enough to handle your primary angle again. If you find you're in pain no matter what, stop hanging. You might be close to an injury. Take some time off, heal, and then return to hanging when you feel better.
                          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Thanks PO!

Comment

I took yesterday off. Boyfriend and I needed some quality time

Today's set for this morning:
                              13.5lbs X20

Comment

Working...
                              X