why do i only gain so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do i only gain so much

i went from 5.7 to 7 and then quit for awhile nd i started nd em back at between 6.7 to 7 nd thats bone pressed measurements. my routine is almost random . any ideas

Originally posted by g_man View Post
    i went from 5.7 to 7 and then quit for awhile nd i started nd em back at between 6.7 to 7 nd thats bone pressed measurements. my routine is almost random . any ideas

You have done well, how log did it take to grow up to this point

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Well, for starters, you gained 1.3" and then quit? You probably should/could have continued, unless you had some reason to quit. You will almost always lose gains if you quit without cementing them with a maintenance routine. My advice to you would be to go back to what you were doing while you were making incredible gains. Maybe you can pick back up where you left off.
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what the question is and why it sounds like he is complaining. I wouldn't expect to go back to the gym after quiting and lift the same amount, I would expect to lose strength and size just like everyone else and the same can be said about PE.

Comment

One of the most key elements of gaining in the world of penile exercise is patience and commitment.

So in answer to your question of why you only gain so much, see above.

You've made some really good gains! All you need to do is maintain your exercise. Mix up your routine every couple of months or so.
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
          Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

cuz i am kinda saying i plateu at 6.75 . im now trying clamping for 10 minutes 1 day on 1 day off nd do low intensity stretches of 40 seconds nd 5 sets. and up to 50 torq jelq. ive never really noticed any girth gains either just length . and length is my main thing im working on at this point. im at bpel=normal day 6.75 nd good days a 7 nd EG= normal day 4.90 nd good day 5

Comment

I will go ahead and ask this, are you warming up and doing any type of ballooning exercises during your warmdown after your routine?
              What did you do to gain so much to start with?
              Hairtrigger
              Last edited by Hairtrigger; 12-02-2009, 10:11 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

Its funny people posting that they gained 1.3" but then 'why can I only gain so much??'
                6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

yea i do a warm up i do all of it in shower nd i do ballooning here nd there. i no i gained a good amount nd em lucky but i always plateu at 7 nd my goal is wat im aiming for 8x6 nd it may take awhile but thing is like i said after i make it to 7 i cant gain anymore no matter how patient i am i been trying to wait for even the littlest gains nd none.
                  Last edited by g_man; 12-02-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g_man View Post
                    yea i do a warm up i do all of it in shower nd i do ballooning here nd there. i no i gained a good amount nd em lucky but i always plateu at 7 nd my goal is wat im aiming for 8x6 nd it may take awhile but thing is like i said after i make it to 7 i cant gain anymore no matter how patient i am i been trying to wait for even the littlest gains nd none.
                    Time to decondition, take a month off of PE and work on EQ onloy by edging.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

ill try that KP thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X