Enders Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enders Progress Log

I started PE on 7/7/14 - with my bib hanger.

Starting routine:
    first week - 3x 20min sets of 2.5lbs BTC
    10 min cool down break between sets. (i usually sit on the couch watching a show on my laptop, so i've been using the hot underside of my macbook to heat my penis. works great, doesn't burn)

In case anyone yells at me for jumping right into PE with hanging - i have been restoring my foreskin for 2 years which involves tension tugging, weighted devices targeting the foreskin (google FRED restoring foreskin) and manual stretches of the foreskin with significant pressure.

Starting measurements: 7/7/14
    flaccid length: 3.5"
    NBPEL: 5.75" (NBP)
    BPEL: 6.5"
    girth: 5.25"

Goal:
    NBPEL 6.5"
    girth: 5.5"
    ender1981
    Last edited by ender1981; 07-14-2014, 08:30 AM.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
    Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
    Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

End of first week. I started at 2.5 lbs mon, tues, wed, thur, moved to 3.5lbs sat & sun as i wasn't getting fatigued. Pretty sure i am now. (I don't have half lb weights. I may have something i can use at home to get me to 4 lbs when needed.

It only took me a day to figure out how to wrap & clamp the bibs on. Much easier than i thought it'd be after reading people saying it took a month or so.

Noticing that my flaccid hang is at 4-4.5", from 3.5". Hope to see first length gains next week.

Comment

Update:. I'm 6 weeks in now, and up to 9.5lbs 4-5 sets/20 min /day.

Haven't seen length gains yet, my NBPEL was 1/8" larger the other day, but that could have just been EQ improvement, and my BPEL hasn't gone up yet, so i'm not calling it a gain at this point.

wrapping with 9.5 lbs is painful unless its BTC. It puts a lot of pressure on my glans, wasn't an issue with lower weight i guess. Not sure if i'm doing it right.

Comment

Haven't wrote an update in a while, here it is. I had issues with my technique at around week 7. I had worked my way up to 13.5 lbs but the improper technique caused me serious trouble. I think i know what i did now, but after a 20 min session i experienced numbness of the very tip of my glans, and around where the bib clamps down for about 1/3 circumference of my shaft. I didn't post about it because i found other people experiencing this and read that its an extreme negative PI - likely nerve damage. It would/did repair itself, but it took a a few weeks, then i had a baby which threw my schedule upside down. So after a little more than a month off, i'm getting back into it. For posterity, here's where i think i went wrong.

1. Everyone says, "20 min max" for sets.. I wasn't starting the timer until i had all of the weight on. My method was to wrap/attach bib hanging 2.5lbs and slowly ratcheting the bib tighter. I did this for 3-4 minutes usually - and THEN did a 20 min set. I would often get purple glans or tinglyness. It always went away by the next day for me to start again, so i wasn't worried about it. I think i have this resolved now.

2. I didn't ratchet down the bib slow enough. And for the first 5 weeks, i wasn't hanging any weight on the bib while i did. So i wasn't "stretching" my penis out and attaching it at its thinnest. I think this lead to slippage once i did put weight on it and it stretched out naturally.

3. Getting the settings on the big right. On the back side of the bib that has two bolts and a set screw that you're not supposed to adjust. The only way it felt "comfortable" was when the side closest to my head was much tighter than the back set screw closes to my body. i'm talking a good .5cm difference or more. The big was clamping down harder at the head of the penis, than the back, and when i had slippage, i would tighten till it hurt. So it must have been squeezing the shit out of my head because of that. Its now as even as i can make it front/back, and with the new method of slowly ratcheting the weight down, it finally feels comfortable that way.

4. I was rushing the cool-down. I'm not sure how important this is, but I was doing helicopter twirls for 20-60 seconds or so, a few dozen manual dry jelques where you touch the thumb and index finger and grab the base of your dick with your pinkie facing the tip of your dick. That may be called a reverse jelque, not sure. Then i'd zip up and take a 10-20 minute break for another set.

I think i figured out how-to jelque today, as silly as that sounds. I think i was doing that wrong even. Now after i'm done jelquing in my cool-down phase, my dick is plump because of the jelque. I've revised my cool down method to probably 4-5 minutes of helicopter twirls/reverse jelques that leave my dick flushed and larger than its normal flaccid state. It looks semi erect, but i'm not aroused.

As i mentioned, I had to take 5-6 weeks off due to the numbness negative PI. I started up again yesterday thinking i'd be able to lower my weight to 8 and still hit fatigue.. No such luck. I had to move right up to 12.5 to feel fatigue. And 10 minutes into the workout, i'd add another 1lb, i was starting to get a good fatigue going, and added another 1lb. which was the highest weight i've hung at. - 14.5. Jesus, i hadn't added it up before. When did i get up that high?

So now i'm back into it, my resolve reinvigorated. I haven't had any gains yet except a slight lower flaccid hang. I'm hoping to start seeing some gains as i read bib and many others said their biggest gains occurred when they hung between 10-20lbs

Good luck all.
        ender1981
        Last edited by ender1981; 09-18-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
          (i usually sit on the couch watching a show on my laptop, so i've been using the hot underside of my macbook to heat my penis. works great, doesn't burn)
          Hehe, now I wonder what other forms of heating are people using for warming up.

Comment

Week 8 update:
            I've been back at it for a week now. I'm up to 15lbs normal weight, sometimes adding a 1lb weight to ensure i get into the fatigue zone. I am fatigued all day everyday. When i first let the weight hang, the soreness is immediately noticeable - it feels like i'm doing curls after targeting that muscle to the max the day before. I'm guessing this is a good thing. I would assume you want to feel that feeling every time you start a set.

i've been doing 5 sets/day spaced out randomly when i have time during my work day. I have a timer set for 20 minutes, but the first 3-4 minutes are with only 2lbs while i tighten the bib slowly allowing the collagen(sp?) tissue to expand as i've read to do. I've read to start the timer "when you add the weight", i'm playing it safe and starting it when i add the low weight while i tighten. if this is wrong, feel free to chime in.

I'm starting to get a little bruising/swelling at the head of my penis. Its gone by morning and gets a little more pronounced after each set during the day. I wonder if this is because i don't reduce the weight after my first set - i'm up to 15lbs, so i'm trying to do 5 sets of 15lbs for 20 minutes (more like 15 by the time i get it tightened properly)
            ender1981
            Last edited by ender1981; 09-24-2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

15 Week Update:

I haven't made an entry in a while, so here it goes. I gave up hanging, it didn't work with my schedule. I bought a used phallosan on the board and have been using it since Oct 17th - I try to get 65 hours/week in, i may not have gotten there for a week or two due to letting it heal. I went overboard on tension early on and my dick was painful to the touch, red and peeling non-stop. I've backed off to a medium tension and its going much better now.

I've seen a solid .25" gains in both BPEL and NBPEL. No change to flaccid length - its 5" flaccid after removing it, but after working out, or waking up the next day its more or less back to 3.5-4".
              No change in girth. I'm 5.25 at base and tip, but 5.5 in the middle. I think i've always been that though, just never updated my signature.

My immediate goal is to gain .5" overall. (6" NBPEL/7"BPEL, 5.5" girth - not expecting any girth gains).
              So i'm half way to my goal. Its a modest goal because i'm done, or at least in maintenance mode come mid-march/april when i can no longer wear a fleece at work. Since i use the large phallosan bell, its pretty obvious under my clothes - its not just a bulge near my pocket, but the fabric makes a small tent from my fly, giving me the appearance of a boner.

So all in all, i'm pretty happy.
              And on another note. If anyone wants to buy a Bib starter or VacExtenderII, i'll sell for cheap.

Comment

I figured i'd make a quick entry. I measure every few days - it may be overkill, but i'm so damn excited to see any change i can't help it. The past two times ive measured, i noticed a I was a little over 5.75 - 5 13/16th to be precise. Why doesn't the US just switch to the metric system once and for all. Its far superior in every way.

Anyways, i won't update my signature till I see consistent 5 7/8ths measurements.

Comment

18 Week Update:
                  Nothing new to report. I've been putting in 65+ hours/week. I have a solid .25" gain on both BPEL and NBPEL. No change in girth which is ok, i'm pretty thick already. I haven't checked SFL lately to see if that's ticked up again.

I'm done with PE as of 3/10, so i hope i get some more gains before then.
                  I'm going on vacation and will be done with it when i come back. Maybe i'll pick it up again next winter when i can hide the phallosan under a fleece at work again. For now, i'll go back to restoring foreskin, and maybe a maintenance routine to "cement" my gains.

Comment

19 Week Update:
                    I have continued to be consistent wearing the Phallosan. Ive measured several times over the last few nights and i'm seeing consistent measurements at or above 5 7/8". I keep forgetting to measure metric, which would solve annoying fractional measurements.

I have one more week left, i'm really hoping to reach that 6" goal i mentioned. I'd say its possible given my recent growth spurt. If i don't, i'm fine with it. I may come back next winter or just stop posting. Not sure yet.

I'll update my sig to reflect new gains.
                    Woot!

Comment

21 Week Update:
                      I stopped cold turkey 3/10 when i left for vacation, started to see losses since i didn't cement or do a maintenance routine. This was depressing so i started using it again for 2-3 hours to maintain that .25" of gains i had left. My hesitation was its very noticeable wearing it under business attire, but i said fuck it and went back to hardcore training. I try to hang at my desk, or have a hand in my pocket when i walk around the office so they don't notice a bulge.

I've been hitting over 60 hours/week for a few weeks now, 2 or 3 and i've already seen the gains come back. I measured at 6" last night for the first time ever. I'm fucking stoked. I don't know if it was a good EQ day, or what, but i'll fucking take it.

If I consistently measure at 6", i don't know what i'll do. I think i'll push on and try for 6.5" NBPEL. I really want to hit my wifes A spot, I don't think i can with my current length. I tried the other night based on what i read here, trying to angle it, but i feel like my dick was on its tippy toes and could only barely reach the cervix, not enough to get past it on either side. That's my new goal. I won't even put a number on it.

Comment

Week 25 Update:
                        Still hitting 60-65+ hours/week. No new gains.

Comment

Week 28 Update:
                          I took 4 days off for a vacation, i haven't hit 60 hours the past two weeks. I'll say average of 40 for my total hours tracking. No new gains.
                          1640 hours - .45 growth. still 5 7/8" NPBEL, 6 7/8" BPEL.

The one change to my routine is that i started clamping every other day before bed. I started at 3 sets of 5 min. I'm up to 3 or 4 sets of 8 min. I did one 10 min set without complication. I'd like to hit 5.75 girth

Comment

I took a few years off, and went back to foreskin restoration full time. I got the itch again to make some size gains though, so i'm back and with some new gadgets.

I bought an LG Hanger and LG ADS 6 weeks ago. Love the LG hanger, but the ADS just slips off. doesn't work for me at all. I've tried both the tender tape and the curax tape that's recommended for guys with foreskin, but it hurts like hell and was a bitch to take off afterwards. The phallosan is a much better option for ADS, i'll just use that since i have both.

Ive been hanging 5lbs 2-4 hours/day. a few while i'm at work standing at my desk SD, and a few at home BTC while sitting. I try to wear the phallosan at lower tension for the rest of the time. This combo seems to be working, as i've measured 3 times in a row at 6" even. My BPELwas higher than 7 as well, but i can't remember what it was, i'll measure again in the next day or two and update my sig/log.

If you're wondering how i can hang at work, i had the LG guy make the cylindrical weights for me, they fit under my work pants and i have a semi-private work area. I don't walk around wearing it obviously. After my set, i take the weight off before leaving my desk - making sure no one is walking in the area, then run to a more private place to take off the vacuum chamber.

Glad to finally see progress

Comment

My BPFSL jumped from 7.5 to 7 3/4". Hoping to see another jump in a few weeks of BPEL.

Still hanging with LG hanger for 2-3 hours/day, trying to use my Phallosan after each 35-40 min session for 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X