Gains In Short Amount of Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains In Short Amount of Time

I started basic penis stretches and jelqing 4 days ago. I have since then gained "0.25 in" in length and "0.1" in girth. Has anyone else seen these dramatic gains in such a short time? I know these kinds of gains usually take about a month for most but 4 days....I'm kind of unsure about it myself. Although I'm almost 100% sure I didn't measure any differently than I ever do. Can someone bring some light to this situation; not that I'm complaining about the gains. It just seems odd to me for it to happen so fast.

Congratulations on some very good EQ gains!
    Start
    May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
    July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
    NBPEL + 0.6"
    MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Newbie gains most likely, I had some good gains in the first couple of weeks also. A lot of these gains are due to erection quality. It's a good start and the first couple of months gains came pretty consistent for me. Keep at it!

Comment

Just keep punching Apollo; oops wrong movie, just keep working! ( did I get that right?)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

EQ gains.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks for the insight guys. I really appreciate it! I completely dismissed that factor, but I am still a newbie and have a lot to learn. Thanks again guys!

Comment

Just don't get into the mindset of expecting these gains consistently, I mean if you continue to grow like this for a while that's perfect but for nearly everyone gains slow down. It doesn't matter if its an inch or a tenth of an inch progress is always exciting to see.
              Start
              May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
              July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
              NBPEL + 0.6"
              MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Working...
              X