Master-Gauges Progress and Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master-Gauges Progress and Routine

Hi guys I thought I'd post how I'm progressing and the Routine I'm using since I'm asked now about it so here is how I started and what I'm doing now:

I started with pumping Nov 2013 last year:

My warm-up was this:

4 days a week (4 in a row, 3 days off in a row)

-15 mins with a heating pad flaccid

-Then stretch 10 mins in all directions.. Up, down, left, right, straight out,
    hold 20 seconds each one..

-100 reps Dry "one handed, (over hand preferred for me)" Jelqs.. Hold 3 sec each one. Found these the easiest for me to do master..

-Then the Pump:

3X15mins sets to start out low pressure, mine was like 10-12cmHG up to 22cmHG range maxed out.. I had problems later on when I pushed up to 28 and 30cmHG for a few minute “burst”..

After a bit I added a min per week type of thing to a set 15 mins became 16 then 17 up to 20 mins per set.. 10 mins breaks between sets, eventually 60 mins in the tube.. From Nov 2013 to end of March 2014 I gained 1.3" in BPEL and .75" about in EG.. Progress was slowing up considerably with the pump and I was having issues with my glans, because I started to push the pressures up… The last weeks of March I looked to hanging after reading more on girth possibly hurting length gains.. This takes me to current hanging routine..

From the Pump alone I gained enough to hit 6.06” BPEL and 5.25” EG..

From April 2014 to present day:

5 days a week, Hang

Warm up the same as a above, but I dropped the Jelqs..

3 x 15 mins sets, 10 mins breaks at least in between

Worked up slowly from 2.5 to 7. 5 lbs with an AFB style, I found it very uncomfortable around the 7.5 lbs and it held me back for awhile.. Then I made a home made version of the Male hanger.. Works well and is very comfortable (I'm buying one when I go back to work for sure)... Currently worked up to 12.5 lbs right now.. I took some cues from Malehanger's routine and now I do this:

Example of my weights right now:

1st set is the heaviest 12.5 lbs

BREAK 10 mins

2nd set is 10 lbs

BREAK 10 mins

3rd set is 7.5 lbs

FINISHED, cool down

Eventually, it will work out the 1st and the 2nd becomes 12.5 lbs and the 3rd becomes 10 lbs.... Then the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will become ALL 12.5 lbs... I will stay there for a bit... Then start again and move on up in weight to 15 for the 1st, 12.5 for the 2nd, and 10 for the 3rd... Eventually they ALL will become 15 lbs.. Then move up again.. The 1st set is always the heaviest of the 3 for me..

I will mention that I am now pushing into the 3rd set being 12.5 lbs for ALL 3 and will likely move up by the end of the month to 15.. Why rush, lol I’m still gaining like crazy at the lower end of weight.. I checked the average from my log chart and the calculator is saying .062” per week since I started to move up in length again about 7 weeks ago.. But most of the big gains happened in the last 3 weeks at a rate of .125” per week!! I am extremely impressed and if it does keep up I could see myself a solid 7” BPEL by the end of Sept. this year..

I did gain .25 in EG mid shaft since I started hanging around the 10-12.5 mark too I currently sit at 6.5 BPEL and 5.56 EG.. Keep you guys posted as I gain in the months to come.. I plan for a finish size of at least 7.5 to 8 BPEL and 6 to 6.25 in EG.. I get the feeling girth is going to be the easier of the 2..

I haven't missed hardly a workout since I started full time.. I did injure myself in the first 2 weeks of getting the pump and had to start over in Nov, 2013..
    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Awesome I hope I get gains like yours

im just 2 months in to pe and I have been doing the jon pop beginners thing for about 3 weeks in the first month I was hanging 12oz for about 6 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week

Comment

Well week 42 and siccccckkk!! blah, almost over it. Had to give up the 3rd set for Tues and Weds, just couldn't do it.. No change today for Friday still 6.5" BPEL and actually shrunk an 1/8th in the EG at 5.375".. Hanging is 12.5 lbs for all 3 sets now.. So I figure I'll get it for all 3 sets for the next 2 weeks, and look at up'g it to 15 for the 1st, 12.5 for the 2nd and 10 for the 3rd.. Should keep me busy for awhile..

Comment

Well changed my mind on 15 lbs.. I hung a progressive set of 15.. 12.5.. 10... on Monday night just to see.. Some very minor skin pull and that was it.. I just plopped out some more by the look of things, lol.. I always stretch and check the 100% EQ 30 mins after hanging.. So I think I'll keep going with the 15 as it has given some results now.. I'm going to introduce 1X15 min set on Sat and Sun from now on.. This will only be 7.5 or so.. I do have a question for u hanger guys.. With all my luck in the gains dept.. Averaging an 1/8 most weeks.. Is that dangerous for me to gain so quickly?? PI's are good and EQ hasn't faltered.. But I get the feeling I might wake and be just a dangler some morning... Thoughts??
        master-gauge
        Member of the Month May 2016
        Last edited by master-gauge; 09-06-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Took a measure this week.. And.. Oh no.. The 3rd week in a row at 6.5" BPEL.. I think the newbie gains might be over for me.. I only count 1/8ths when measuring but he was on 1/16th above the half.. The fun is about to begin!! Long way to a minimum of 7.5".. And I lost 0.25" in EG.. I think it's because of the length gains I've seen from hanging, they are starting to take the initial girth I gained when I started to hang on the first place..

Comment

Well it's safe to say the wall might just have been hit.. The 4 weeks sees no real growth in Length at all.. On the plus side I haven't used the Tenga for a bit so I tried it out.. Well it felt very different from last time.. Then I realized what is up, I'm hit close to the back of it, and new internal structures!! Happy about that, it means progress has been made!! Oh, still I had to go back to 12.5 lbs hanging, 15 proved not doable yet for sets over the week..

Comment

Well put in the whole last week of 12.5 on all 3 sets.. This left me really fatigued, I definitely felt it.. Think I may have made some progress from the 6.5" to the 6 5/8" range.. I have to really push for the EQ to get there so I won't count it just yet, at least it's not "shrinking" lol.. I'm starting to close in on my 1st full yr of PE in Nov..

Comment

Well it's official!! I cracked the 6.5" and now I am 6 5/8" BPEL!! I changed the routine yet again and I think this helped me do this.. What I did for the last week was the heaviest set first.. This was 15 lbs for 20 mins.. Then I dropped all the way down to 10 lbs on the second for 15 mins... The 3 rd was 10 lbs for 15 mins too... What I would like to do is work the 2nd and 3 rd up to 20 mins first... Then I will try to get those to 12.5... Once there, and finally 15 lbs for all 3 @ 20 mins before moving up.. Staggered sets will call it..

It seems I need that big heavy for the first set to get things "moving" and the lesser weights take me to fatigue on the 2nd and 3rd.. Ether way it's working for me right now.. 7.25" hits I may start up pumping again and try clamping..

Comment

Congrats!
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Congratulations on the gains!
                    "Those who know others have knowledge,
                    those who know themselves have insight.
                    Those who master others have force,
                    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Those newbie gains are great, but the satisfaction of a hard earned 1/8 inch....priceless. grow on.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Sh*tty week this week.. Food Poisoning!! Blah!! and called to work.. Not much of a workout week, but I just sent for a Malehanger device.. See how well this works.. It will likely be more comfortable then the homemade one I use now.. if I could hit 7.25" BPEL by April I'd be happy.. It's less than an inch now to go now.. Long way from the 4.75" I had when I started.. PE.. Best move I ever made!!

Comment

Well 2 weeks since I last entered.. I've been working, and this screwed a bit with my routine.. So I hung 1 set of 15 lbs for 20 mins last week, and had to void off this week because of work scheduling leaving me a zombie, just too tired.. A break week.. BUT.. A very pleasant thing happened on this rest week.. I would say I gained some more length and a little bit more girth today.. Longer and Fuller in Hand then ever before!! This is the largest I've managed on 100% to date and kept it up for 30 mins straight.. Felt like an animal that could jack hammer concrete !!! This little break might be proof that 3 sets are a bit too much for me.. I seem to work better off of the 2-20 min sets then the 3 sets I tried a few weeks back.. The Malehanger's are in the process of a change over to a new product version, so it will be a few more weeks yet before I get it, I will likely be one of the first to get it.. until then the home job will do!! Measure the end of next week..

Comment

CONGRATES on your gains. I'm starting to hang next Monday I may have a few questions for you as I start out about days off.
                            Skinny_Rattler
                            Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 10-18-2014, 07:16 PM.
                            Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Yup, anything I can tell u about my experiences hanging or pumping I'll share.. I kept my own log on things since hanging, lost some of the data when I started pumping (stupid computers, lol).. Like the Avatar by the way!! lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X