Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I go again

Hey everyone, I'm back!

Long story short, I did PE a long time ago, it worked, I got longer. I stopped because my girlfriend was happy with the size, athough I came back now and then and gained little bits more. Initial measurements pre-PE were around 6.5-7" BPEL, the large range is because the measuring techniques weren't great back then. I did JP90 and slowly transformed it into a 30-40 minute stretching routine. I made a few attempts for girth but it never seemed to change and has been stuck right on 5" from the start. Length evened out at around 7.5", with a little time at around 7.8".

I'm back now, no girlfriend and so I want to get a little bigger just for me, here's my stats that I just took today:

BPFL 11.5cm (4.5")
    FG 4"

BPEL 18.5cm (7.28")
    NBPEL 17.5cm (6.89")
    BPFSL 19cm (7.48")

MSEG 5"
    HEG 4.375"
    BEG 5.125"

Length is shorter than I'd thought it would be but oh well, that happens when you take time off and don't really do any maintenance I guess. I know PE works for me, and I'm sure I'll get back to my old size in reasonable time.

My aims are to get my length back to where it was, so 7.5"+. If I get there, then depending on how long it took I might just keep focusing on length and aim for that magic 8", which sounds too big in my head but if I get close I know I'll want to say I got there.

Secondary aim is I want flaccid size to increase, sometimes I have a great flaccid pump, when I used to PE that was basically all the time, I want that back.

Then once all my length targets are got, I want to finally crack girth. Any gains would be great, I feel like I have never given it enough focus .

So that it! I used to do much longer posts and breakdowns of my routine etc, but I'm keeping the posts a bit shorter this time around haha. I'll post soon with todays workout, and will also be posting with measurements every few days just so I can standardize those baseline measurements.
    I'm back!

Today (Tuesday)

30 mins basic stretches U D DL DR, 1min holds, 10s helis, 10s tugs, 10 circle stretch
    15 min jelq (30-60% EQ)

EQ went up during the jelqs, to be expected after not being completely used to them. Used a heated warm up which was much better than my standard LAS warm up.
    I'm back!

Comment

Best of luck and you seem fully committed for the long-haul, which is 80% of PE work; the mental side of it.

Looking forward to reading your log!

Comment

Thanks theonering!

Todays workout: 3 sets of 1min directional holds D DL DR SO U with helis, tugs, and circles in between. Then 2x 1 min A stretches and 2x 1min V stretches. Followed by 15mins jelqing, kept the E% under 50% for most of it today.

Already more plump feeling when I'm just walking about, I've missed that!
        I'm back!

Comment

Day 03 (Thur)

Rest day

I've decided to number my days like my old friend EraStyle did, think it will be nice to see each milestone as I hit it. So far things are going well, feeling good even though it's only been 3 days haha. I'm still a bit surprised by the loss of length, although I think some may be due to EQ- when my EQ is on top form my head gets bigger and gives a bit more length - right now my EQ feels very good but the head isn't as big as it used to be. I'm doing Kegels and rKegels and a bit of edging to combat this, I'd say given maybe a month the EQ should boost a little length back. I'll post stats again tonight so I can get an average of the two times for my baseline.
          I'm back!

Comment

Day 04

Forgot to take measurements yesterday, was pretty busy.
            Today- the same 30 min stretches and 15ish min jelqs. EQ is already feeling better, I did do a spontaneous measure this morning and at peak E% with a big kegel and pushing downwards to a 9 occlock position I hit 7.5" again, I know it was momentary but its always nice to see that on the ruler.
            I'm back!

Comment

NBPEL 17.5cm
              BPEL 18.7ish cm (A mix of slightly higher and slightly lower)
              MEG 5" (actually slightly under, always really has been I just don't want to admit it haha)

Just took these measurements before my workout today. Even just doing some erect kegels felt a lot stronger, I think EQ is getting up a bit, hence the slightly different BPEL numbers- the first measurement I took was actually basically 19cm, super happy to see that bad boy again!

Girth was a fraction low today, maybe just the day though. Seeing even a milimeter under 5" makes me want to drop everything, girth is where my real goals lie. But I won't even start that until I've got a length I'm happy with- I know how to gain length well, I've seen some great length gains in the past, and I don't really think it will take that long. Within 3 months, what with EQ gains and the start of actual length gains, I expect to be back up between 7.5 and 7.75". From there, maybe another 4-6 months and hopefully I could reach 8", although that might be pushing it a little. If I do ever hit 8, I'd be happy to never gain length again and focus everything on girth, and just maintain length. I don't have any set girth gains, honestly if I could even get to 5.25" after 4-6 solid months of girthwork (post all this length work) I would be thrilled. Hell, I would be happy with that quarter inch after a year of work.
              I'm back!

Comment

Day 05

Normal 30min stretches and 15 mins Jelqs

May as well note that I also did about 20 mins edging and a handful of towel raises just with a light tshirt, got to go ask someone whether I should hold the raises or just slowly bring up the weight.
                I'm back!

Comment

Day 06

Rest day

Damn, rest day already, I wanted to do more :P But 2on1off worked well for me every time I have done it in the past so I'm going to keep it up. I was reading some threads on dry jelqing just while browsing the forum and just reading made me want to go straight for girth haha, but this has happened before- I would come back to start length THEN girth, swap to girth after a while because it's what I really want, but then a while with no results whatsoever would leave me wanting to stop.

I am sure I can gain in length, and I think the gains can come quite quickly. This will both be great just because, and because it'll get me hooked on PE again and make me want to stick at the girth stuff which will take lots of time.
                  I'm back!

Comment

Day 07

Regular 30mins stretching, 15 mins jelqing, going to do some towel raises now too. It's a nice way to relax at the end of the day, watch an episode of something while doing a PE routine, glad to be back.
                    I'm back!

Comment

Day 08

Regular session - 30min stretching, 15 min jelqing. Did that this morning, might do some more measuring tonight and triple check those baseline measurements.
                      I'm back!

Comment

Measured again there now - was pretty consistently hitting 19cm or 18.9cm (when sitting down, when standing it went back down to around 18.5 as usual, I've always done sitting measurements though) which was very nice, getting back up to my old size relatively quickly, again probably due to EQ more than anything.
                        I'm back!

Comment

Day 09

Rest day. While at times my EQ is higher, itt isn't consistently so. I'm going to need to be a bit more disciplined with my Kegels and rKegels and I want that to get all the way back up.
                          I'm back!

Comment

Day 10 (Thur) - missed the session, my bad

Day 11 - got in the 30 mins stretching

Day 12 - just starting my normal 30 min stretching 15 min jelqing, I've been a bit busy but I'm trying to keep up the routines regularly. I did more measuring again and I was constantly around the 19cm mark again, so it is going back up very quickly, it's interesting how much difference literally a week can make!
                            I'm back!

Comment

Day 13 - Rest day

Day 14 - 30 min stretching, 10 min dry jelq (cut my hand so don't really want oil in it)

Going to do today's routine (Tuesday) later. I also did a good few towel raises yesterday, they're feeling fine! And haha, I'm past the 2 week mark, I'll maybe not measure again until the 30day mark now, just to get a bit of excitement. I'm pretty confident I can get up past the 19cm mark still just with the returning size and EQ getting back up, I sneakily measured girth yesterday and it was 5" again, although a solic %" not the 4.9ish that it usually is. I really have to stop lying to myself about that :P
                              I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                              X