Chemicalagents big dick giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemicalagents big dick giveaway

So given my recent success my complete buy in to PE was inevitable it is time to set a log and track progress. The last 2 months I have seen a 25% increase in penis volume and some comments from my wife. The title is comical because my wife and I are attractive people and thusly we have had the pleasure of having a few women join us and we have also done a few couple swaps also. Once I reach my goal of 6 inches of girth my wife will brag a bit about my big cock and the first woman that is interested gets the give away. Wifey of course will join in:-)

My current stats should be in my signature and I welcome anyones opinion on the best girth and EQ exercises. If length comes with the girth then great.
    chemicalagent420
    Last edited by chemicalagent420; 10-09-2014, 08:51 PM.
    9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
    7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
    9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
    52% gain

My albums
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Hmm where is the signature?
    52% gain

My albums

Comment

Good luck but this is probably not the best place to find what youre looking for. Read the stickies.
      Starting..........Current
      BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
      BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
      NBPEL - 7"........8"
      MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
      9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

This is a progress log. My wife and I can find sex partners just fine. My goal is for 6 inches of girth.
        52% gain

My albums

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalagent420 View Post
          I am going to have my wife brag a bit about my big cock and then we are going to give it away to the first lucky female winner at which point the wifey can join in :-)
          Can I ask:

"winner" at what?
          Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
          Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

Ha I suppose the winner is a woman who wants a big cock and hae never had one before or is a size queen. Sounds like a win for everyone.

Btw my routine consist of dry jeqling, v jelqs, kegel jelqs, tunica tugs, squeeze holds, and stretching in all directions. I was also hanging 10 lbs but I didnt feel like I was getting much out of it. I feel like I am getting more ouy of downward jelqs than I was from hanging.
            52% gain

My albums

Comment

Wow man, those are some amazing gains!! 1/4" in length and over 1/2" in girth in just 2 months!? Ive been dedicated and at it consistently for over 7 months now and have only gained 1/4" in length and maybe (if that) 1/8" in girth. Just goes to show how different pe can effect people. Congrats on those gains man!! You should have a monster cock in no time! So what is your routine if u don't mind me asking?

Comment

I am jelging dry. Mostly one handed power jelqs with kegels and squeeze. Once warm no jelqs under 5 seconds unless stroking for higher erections. I think of my pe like inflating a balloon so I do a lot of 20 second squeeze clamps. I also jelq usually above 80% erection. Had a few small bruises but no major injuries. When I v-jelq I use every ounce of strength to malform the corpus c.s. my hands literally tremble sometimes. Probably why I ended up so wide Just 2 days ago I started jelqing down and squeeze pulls (tunica tugs) and try to put pressure on the ligs with my other hand while I pull. My ligs seem really tough. I also stretch in all directions. I gave up on hanging. It wasnt doing much and kind of hurt.
                52% gain

My albums

Comment

Good job on those gains. I'd look into the TGC theory as it is what finally worked for me after a long period of trial and error. Now the gains seem a little faster.
                  My gf and I enjoy the company of other women as well, she is bi, and honestly it's probably stamina more I would say to work on via edging.
                  But it is nice to hear the compliments from more then one women.
                  Start
                  6.8 inches BPEL
                  5.0 inches EG

October 15/2014
                  7.5 inches BPEL
                  7.0 inches NBPEL
                  5.5 inches EG
                  8.0 inches BPFSL

Short Term Goal (reached)
                  7.5 inches BPEL
                  5.5 inches EG

Long Term Goal
                  8.5 inches BPEL
                  6.0 inches EG

Comment

Originally posted by CrushinIt View Post
                    Good job on those gains. I'd look into the TGC theory as it is what finally worked for me after a long period of trial and error. Now the gains seem a little faster.
                    My gf and I enjoy the company of other women as well, she is bi, and honestly it's probably stamina more I would say to work on via edging.
                    But it is nice to hear the compliments from more then one women.
                    Hey thanks CrushinIt. I read through the TGC theory and it was a nice read. My current BPEL might actually be closer to 6.7, and my BPSL looks to be 7.0 so I seem to be in a pretty good balance of tunica to smooth muscle.

I was wondering your feelings about 5.5 inch girth. My wife's vagina isn't particularly small and 5 inches girth wasn't really doing the trick. Now I am really starting to stretch her vaginal walls which I love, and between the extra stimulus and all of the PE exercising I am shooting her in the face from 3 feet away. Some of the girls I have dated in the past were very tight. I think with my new dick I would have to go slow to get 5.5 into them.

What are your thoughts. I haven't had a chance to have sex with another woman yet as my gains are recent. Do you find the girth (5.5) is a tight fit in most girls?

Oh and an update I have been really pushing the limit on my exercises and frequency. I am coming up on 5 days or so of really intense work (I got excited about my gains). Do I really need to take a break? What is your take?
                    52% gain

My albums

Comment

So my latest measurement is looking closer to 6.7 BPEL and a hair over 5.5 girth. I am not going to update my signature for another 2 months, but below is a projection of where I would like my next stop to be. BPEL 7 and 5.75 MEG. So 13% volume short term goal
                      Attached Files
                      chemicalagent420
                      Last edited by chemicalagent420; 10-09-2014, 11:49 PM. Reason: Add picture
                      52% gain

My albums

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalagent420 View Post
                        Hey thanks CrushinIt. I read through the TGC theory and it was a nice read. My current BPEL might actually be closer to 6.7, and my BPSL looks to be 7.0 so I seem to be in a pretty good balance of tunica to smooth muscle.

I was wondering your feelings about 5.5 inch girth. My wife's vagina isn't particularly small and 5 inches girth wasn't really doing the trick. Now I am really starting to stretch her vaginal walls which I love, and between the extra stimulus and all of the PE exercising I am shooting her in the face from 3 feet away. Some of the girls I have dated in the past were very tight. I think with my new dick I would have to go slow to get 5.5 into them.

What are your thoughts. I haven't had a chance to have sex with another woman yet as my gains are recent. Do you find the girth (5.5) is a tight fit in most girls?

Oh and an update I have been really pushing the limit on my exercises and frequency. I am coming up on 5 days or so of really intense work (I got excited about my gains). Do I really need to take a break? What is your take?
                        I would say as long as your not just jamming that thing in there without foreplay, then women will enjoy it. There is a section on here from which you can get a women's prospective on size.
                        My gf does find it larger, yes. Enjoyable, yes.
                        I've received comments and complaints. All women have different preferences. I was above average to start so I'm not a heck of a lot bigger. A few women have said I feel bigger but they don't know I pe. My gf does and does not really want me to go any bigger as I'm hitting where her cervix was. (Removed due to historectomy).
                        I would say 5 to 5.5 girth is the right size for most women. You just have to be careful when your bigger.
                        Start
                        6.8 inches BPEL
                        5.0 inches EG

October 15/2014
                        7.5 inches BPEL
                        7.0 inches NBPEL
                        5.5 inches EG
                        8.0 inches BPFSL

Short Term Goal (reached)
                        7.5 inches BPEL
                        5.5 inches EG

Long Term Goal
                        8.5 inches BPEL
                        6.0 inches EG

Comment

So I excercised again today. I honestly feel that due to the great gains early on I have went a little hard for this last week with no off days. While I don't feel any side effects I am wondering if I should back off. Most of my exercises would be considered advanced like squeeze holds with bends. My meat is a little tender. Ivr been jelqing roughly 3 times a day. By the end of all that exercising I am literally blasting my wife with semen like a fire hose. PE makes me feel like im 18 years old.
                          52% gain

My albums

Comment

So I jelqed stretched and squeezed this morning before a short edging session (40 minutes for a the whkle workout) the edging seemed like a bad idea my balls are literally screaming to explode. My cum shots are becoming ridiculous in volume. My package hurts a little bit and seems pretty tender. I use a strong grip but that is what gave me the big early gains. My dick seems super resilient over the past 9 days of non stop exercise. It might be time to give the penis a 2 day break. The penis is swollen buy I love the flaccid look I am sporting
                            52% gain

My albums

Comment

I seem to have hit a wall this evening. I did another routine again today, and tonight had sex with the misses, but I was only about 70% to 80% erect (even though I came hard). I think the sheer amount of PE I have done over the last 2 weeks has tired out my penis in pretty much all aspects. I am going to take the next to days to let the guy recover, and get back at it on Monday.
                              52% gain

My albums

Comment

Working...
                              X