Making little rembro big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making little rembro big!

Hi everyone. At last I have registered on this forum (after some problems). I'm 25 yr, I heard about PE when I was 16, then I starded doing PE, but it was a short journey. Now I want to do it good.

I'm doing PE about 2 weeks (from 20th Oct). My current size is:

NBPEL: 15,5 cm (6,10"),
    EG: 14 cm (5,51")
    NBPFSL: 15-16 cm (5,91"- 6,3")
    Normal flacid state (NBP): max. 10 cm (3,94").

(NBPEL - Non bone pressed erection length, EG - erection girth, NBFSL - non bone pressed flaccid stretched length)

My workout:

2 days on, 1 days off.

1. Warm-up
    (10 min: bath with hot water, rice sock)
    2. Stretch:
    • basic stretch (left + 25 quick kegels)
    • rotation
    • basic stretch (right + 25 qk)
    • rotation
    • basic stretch (up + 25 qk)
    • rotation
    • basic stretch (down + 25qk)
    • rotation
    • basic stretch (out + 25 qk)

+ some basic stretch and rotation every time I'm in bathroom

3. Jelq:
    • wet jelq (10 min), slow jelq: 5-8 seconds.
    • sometimes V-jelq (to 30x), but if there is not any pain even little.

4. Cooldown (5 min: bath with hot water, rice sock)

How to add photos: 19,5 kb is to small for pics?

5. Supplements (yohimbe, 4mg/2caps by puritan smth daily)
    rembro1939
    Last edited by rembro1939; 11-19-2014, 09:38 AM. Reason: supplements

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

Congrats on starting a log!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Your routine sounds good. Consistency is key, condition your penis and follow your PIs, with patience gains will come!

Try to not heat your testicles.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

You may upload pictures to an album on your user profile then post links in your posts, penis pictures are not allowed on the forums.

19.5K is the maximum size limit allowed for the GIF file format, try converting your pictures to JPG, the system will accept files up to 97.7KB then.

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 11-13-2014, 08:14 AM. Reason: File size correction.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

and you started a log!
      Yippee !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hi, thank you for nice welcome guys! MrBB thank you for links. I've already read it. Now I'm gonna read: Mental PE - Creating The Right Mindset. Thank you helping with pics and telling and sharing about forum rules.

About PI, I know I must have a break, because I feel a little pain in glans. It's definitely caused by slow jelqs. Hopefully today is a rest day. My routine is based on PESG experience mixed with J90. About testicles I'm trying to not overheat it. Even I use hot cloth I don't put it on eggs. In bathroom the water is hot but optimal.

I am thinking about a hot cloth warm-up. Many people say that you need to reheat the cloth - but I've experienced that 10 min make my stuff very elastic without reheating. Of course firstly the cloth is very hot.

I want to apologise for a grammar. English is not my native language.

Comment

Slow jelqs would not cause pain, but a tight grip would, also do not jelq with a high erection level.

A heating pad or a rice sock would be more efficient for warming up your penis.

Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out

Also when jeqling, do not jelq over your glans, stop before you reach the ridge, and grip about an inch below your glans when stretching.

You are welcome and welcome aboard!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yup probably you're right with tight grip. With erection level I'm trying be cautious. I'm jelqing like that: OK on the base -> going up - when I'm close to glans (2-3 secs left) I'm taking next hand to the base. When my first hand is very close to glans I release. Next time I think about egg while taking(?) grip.

Btw. nice avatar, I like american style pumpkin cake. My american brother-in-law made it. I would like to make one of theese but it's hard to buy a minced pumpkin can in Europe.
            rembro1939
            Last edited by rembro1939; 11-13-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Helpful Jelqing Information (updated)

Thank you.

Comment

Workout done. After cooldown I made some edging. I was trying to make a lighter grip. Also I made 30 V-jelqs. Next workout: tomorrow.

---

Damn, still have a little pain in glans, I think I need a 2 days break
                rembro1939
                Last edited by rembro1939; 11-14-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rembro1939 View Post
                  Workout done. After cooldown I made some edging. I was trying to make a lighter grip. Also I made 30 V-jelqs. Next workout: tomorrow.

---

Damn, still have a little pain in glans, I think I need a 2 days break
                  Take as much rest as you need, don't hurry.

Comment

Hi, this is the end of second day of break. I also take supplement - yohimbine (4g). But only in the morning, it's not good before sleep - worse quality of dreaming, much harder to sleep.

I was reading 101 Edging. I'm not sure that I understood it correctly.

Here is in other page some video: Edging Video | Penis Enlargement and Male Enhancement

But it doesn't look like kingspole description:
                    1: Get an erection. Your goign to be at it a while so privacy and no destractions are the best conditions to start an edging routine.

2: If you are a two second man ejacualate first, wait for the return then proceed to edge. (masturbate)

3: Use a good lube, KY jelly is is to drying use a good hand lotion.

4: Stroke the base of your erect penis slowly move up toward the frenulim. The frenulim is the trigger this is what makes you cum to soon, avoid the frenulim unless you feel it is time to cum. Remember edging teaches you to be in control not your biological sensations.

5: If you feel the urge start to move back down to the base again. Keep the strokes slow at first don't stroke fast until you have mastered edging.

6: When you feel like you are about to cum(PONR) stop edging until the sensation leaves then resume edging (Masturbating)
                    PONR means point of no return. At this time you can play with your nuts. Explore for the "G" spots you did not realize you had in this area untill the sensation to ejaculate subsides.

You will learn when your shaft is loading up with cum to ejaculate. When you feel it in the base you can stop jerking off at this point instead of waiting for it to travle higher up the shaft.

After a few months of doing this those stopages will become dry orgasms. (ejaculating without cumming) This is a very spiritual expierence.
                    In this link that I gave they wrote to touch frenulim, but in kingspole description (point 4.) there is sentence about avoiding it. In video there is fast edging, but in point 5. there is sentence about doing it slow at beginning.

Can some one describe me like for an idiot, how to do it? Thank you.

I was normally jerking, and when I was feeling ponr I was stoping. Its not edging?
                    rembro1939
                    Last edited by rembro1939; 11-16-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Remember the saying "The devil is in the details", well, do not confuse yourself with different guides from different places for this exact reason, they are different!

KingPloe's guide aims at slowly and gradually getting used to and learning how you respond to stimulation, starting with the very least for beginner's and advancing as you gain experience.

Good luck!

Comment

But can you explain me, how to do like kingspole said?

Did I understand (translated) it correctly? Taking hand to the base and stroke under frenulum (don't touch). Then go down, go up, go down and so on, when PONR will be perceptible?

Comment

Since the top of the penis is generally the most sensitive, moving your stimulation to the base where it's less sensitive allows you to re compose yourself when your getting too excited.
                          "Those who know others have knowledge,
                          those who know themselves have insight.
                          Those who master others have force,
                          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

The frenulum is the most sensitive part on your penis, for some, it is the trigger for orgasm even after a few strokes, so KingPole advices beginner's especially those who have a sensitive frenulum to postpone stimulating it until they have had more experience with edging and are more able to control their arousal as a result of their training.

So in that case, in the beginning, you do not stimulate your frenulum, only the shaft as you correctly understood/translated, then later on, you may stimulate the frenulum as well as the whole shaft.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for advice and response. I will edge tomorrow.

Today was a special day. At 7:30 am I did my routine, now (12.00 am) I will make some V-Jelqs. Also after 3 weeks I ejaculated twice - woo man! I felt every muscle. To the next time .

Does anyone takes yohimbine?

Comment

Working...
                              X