wishful10x8 better late than never.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wishful10x8 better late than never.

IWish.jpg started pe in the 1980's. I did not know about pe at the time, but I knew I had a small penis. I knew this because of reading, and having been told that golden nugget of information. At that time I started levels, and then added a wet wash cloth for weight resistance. In the 90's I learned about jelqing and added these on and off. I found the weighted levels cumbersome but continued leveling all the time. Then in January of 2012 I decided to really start pe. I found the gym and lurked around trying to learn something. I bought a pump and committed to using it. I still also kegeled a lot. The pump was great and I experienced rapid newbie gains. Then I bought a set of large pumps and continued kegels, but from continued lurking on the gym I added a lot of manual stretches, jelqs, jerks, and eventually bought an LGHanger last year. So bottom line I have gained 2.75 inches in bpel and 1.3 inches meg. I am happy with my gains, but more importantly I am happy with my penis. I am committed to reaching 10 bpel x 8 meg but I am not obsessed with that goal. I really enjoy this wonderful sport of pe, but even more I enjoy the camaraderie with all the gym residents. My goal is no longer based on being bigger than my wife's lovers from the past and more based on my large hands having a penis that fills those large hands. I have learned to love my penis and I have learned to take pe slow and steady. My penis is truly glorious. My fat pad and fat belly detract from that glorious penis, but it is still wonderful. To go from less than 5 inch length to almost 8 inches is awesome. I am 49 years old and love this sport. Enjoy your journey.
    closed224
    Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
    Last edited by closed224; 05-07-2017, 11:33 AM.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Thanks for sharing this story wishful! Your gains are impressive and inspirational. Funny, what you said about having big hands. I have a friend who often says about small women, "she'd make my dick look huge!" Keep it up my friend. You've truly been a friend to the gym and a joy to hang out with in the forums.
    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Well Wishful, I think it would go without saying that you are certainly welcomed, and we're quite glad to have you here.

Thanks for sharing your great story, and congratulations on your many levels of success.

Whatever else you pursue, I wish you the best in it. Thanks for being here, and making our community that much better with your presence.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Congratulations on both your dedication and gains Wishful.

We are absolutely delighted to count you as one of our members.

Comment

Congratulations on your awesome gains. This is such an inspiring story. Keep up the great work bro, good luck with your goals

Comment

Thank you all. I measured my length yesterday, and passed 7.5 inches. It is so hard for me to accept that this is so large. I dont feel large but everything that I read says that I am. I am so filled with hope for everyone that can get past the idea that the size of thier penis is what things are based on. This assumption is so wrong. Most of the time no one even knows the size of your, or anyone elses penis. Unless you tell them or let them measure it how would they even know? I would prefer to lick all the vaginas in the world, because I think I am the most clever cunning linguist ever born, but again no one knows that, and there is almost certainly someone who disagrees and thinks they are best (remember you are right). Thank you all for your support, and the friendship on these forums. All of this is way more important to me than all of the information about PE here on the Gym, And you should know I count the information here on the Gym as the third most important knowledge base that I read in my life. So that is how important the friendship is to me. In real life not one person besides myself has been changed by the size of my penis. AND the love of my penis by me has been way more valuable than all the gains. I LOVE, LOVING MY PENIS. Thanks again, and love your penis. Enjoy your journey.

Comment

Wishful...Congrats and I also value the friends I have made on here! Truly a great bunch of guys and gals

Comment

2.75x1.3 in gains? That's crazy/insane...I hope I'm close to being that lucky. lol
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                  2.75x1.3 in gains? That's crazy/insane...I hope I'm close to being that lucky. lol
                  You my dedicated friend will not need luck.

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                    You my dedicated friend will not need luck.
                    Out of interest, what do you attribute most of yours gains to? Looks like you did manual plus a number of devices.
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I will tell you that but only with a caution thrown in. I think I get my best gains from squeezing below the glans and jerking upward or outward. The caution is that you don't want to jerk too hard. Really don't jerk too hard. I do it hard enough to feel it but not hard enough to hurt it. Between that and the stretches, and hanging seem to be the trifecta for me. Just please be careful. I just do it all the time.

Comment

Hi wishful and congratulations on having some of those wishes fulfilled! I'm incredibly impressed with your gains. WOW! I hope one day to post something that impressive.

You've had some great posts. I loved "what shirts?" Good one!

Glad to have you with us here. A nice bunch of friends encouraging each other to "firm things up"...
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log
                        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Thanks Getinbig. Stay with it and I am firmly convinced you will enjoy the same success, or better. Just focus on being happy working out and then you will always be successful. Thanks again.

Comment

When you enjoy clamping and edging as much as I do, it's hard not to be very happy about PE. I look forward to every session and have to get up for those occasional rest days!

Inspired by you and others, I will keep at it...the gains are worth it!
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log
                            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I agree, I only just recently started clamping. I put the clamp on the first time and worked my edging techniques. I thought no problem with this clamp on I wont be able to orgasm... Wrong it was awesome. now working to pay attention for the PONR with clamp also. It is very intense.

Comment

Working...
                              X