Clamping for length? LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping for length? LOG

Hey guys. Been on and off PE for about 3 years now. Have made some very mild length gains as I have focused mostly on manual stretching throughout my PE career. The reason for this is the whole "length first then girth" idea. Dont really know if theres much truth to it but I had started training based off that principle and have avoided all girth work. Started at around 5.75 EL and am currently sitting aroung 6.5 at the moment. However something thats really been irritating me is my girth. Been 4.5 ever since I started PE and has not changed one bit. I truly belive what attracts a woman to a mans penis is more so the "meatyness" than the length.

Another thing that irritates me is the sculpture of my penis. The head overpowers the base/shaft and imo its just unappealing. This is a big reason I have avoided jelqing. I am not looking to get any head expansion and would prefer all gains would be at the base/mid shaft.

Reason I'm doing this is because manual stretching is something I absolutley dread. I have a pretty screwed up back and in order to stretch my penis, I have to bend in certian positions that almost always cause flare ups. Not only that but when stretching I get sweaty, uncomfortable, EQ goes to shit, etc. Just something id prefer to exculde from this point forward. Don't really see myself being devoted to manual stretching in the long term.

My last few PE sessions have been strictly clamping and WOW. Can already see the changes in my penis. Hangs fatter throughout the day, more vascularity, feels heavier, and just overall a more appealing look. One thing I should mention is while clamping I squeeze the head of my penis throughout the entire session restricing blood flow to that area and centering it more towards the base. I feel over time this well help with the "sculpture" issue I have mentioned.

At 6.5 EL I am not really 100% satisfied. I feel 7.5 would be just about perfect for me and throughout this experiment we shall see if I can attain that through a routine that consists 100% of clamping.

Starting routine will be three 10-15 min sessions every other day. Will most likely ramp up the intensity as time goes on.

Staring stats-

6.5 BPEL
    4.5 MSEG

The journey begins now.

I'm not sure why, but the first time i tried clamping I got a 1/4" gain in el. I had lost it since, but recently started clamping again and boom. Right back up to 1/4" longer again. Not sure if this is a temporary thing or if clamping actually promotes length gains as well? Just some food for thought.

Comment

Congrats on starting a log!

Clamping is a very advanced exercise, take it slow and pay attention to your penis and PIs.

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

There have been 2-3 members who have reported 0.5 inch girth gains recently with clamping.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          Congrats on starting a log!

Clamping is a very advanced exercise, take it slow and pay attention to your penis and PIs.

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
          Appriciate it!

Got a session in today. Had about 0.75 in expansion during the last set. I can feel the gains already

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
            I'm not sure why, but the first time i tried clamping I got a 1/4" gain in el. I had lost it since, but recently started clamping again and boom. Right back up to 1/4" longer again. Not sure if this is a temporary thing or if clamping actually promotes length gains as well? Just some food for thought.
            Yeah seems to be a lot of mixed info out there. Well see where this goes and hopefully by the end of this we'll be able to draw a solid conclusion. Thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
            X