The Other Phoenix's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Phoenix's Progress Log

Well, I figured it was about time I start a progress log. I'm hoping it will help keep me engaged and encouraged! I'll start with a little about me in case anyone reads it. First of all, even though I haven't posted very much I have read a lot, I'm just usually on my phone so posting takes more effort. I've made it a goal though to post more (partly through this log) and to be more involved in general. There are a lot of people on here that I would thank for their contributions and the insight that I've gained from them but for the sake of space I'd like to just mention three: JonPop for his awesome JP90 that got me started, Big Al for his jelqless routine which I'm currently enjoying so much, and finally Getinbig for his incredibly inspiring progress log.

I made my account here with "Phoenix" in the name like I usually did before I knew there was already a prominent phoenix on the site, so I decided to name my log "The Other Phoenix" in deference to him. Also went with a cool blue phoenix for my avatar.

So far on my PE-journey I've completed JP90 which went well for me netting about a .5" increase in length and a .25" increase in girth. I would have continued it but because my holiday plans included a lot of traveling and staying at my parent's rather than my apartment I didn't want to have to worry about lubing and warming up and down. Since mid-November I've been doing Big Al's (I keep wanting to type Weird Al...not the same at all!) jelqless routine. I haven't measured since I began it but my penis does feel fuller in my hand since I've begun. As my girth is still on the low side of average, that's what I'd most like to increase. Therefore I've been focusing on "The Squeeze" in my sessions which I've worked up to doing his maximum recommended reps. Keeping my hands in place at the base and just below the glans I squeeze for a five count and release for a 2 count. I keep my hands in position until I've done ten, then take a short break before beginning again. I also sometimes kegel during the squeeze if I feel like I need to up the amount of blood. After that I usually reheat, either with hot water in the shower, or my rice sock then go on to the Side-to-side stretch which I do pretty much as specified, standing in a bit of a squat (also works my legs) and typically do 4-600 reps. Last time I added a set of doing it in a circle with the penis facing down, I got a really nice stretch all around from that.

That's all for now, I won't update every workout, but I'm shooting for at least weekly or when I have something specific to report. Happy tugging fellow PE-ers!

I'm updating this first post on 6/10/15 to include my current routine which I feel is giving me results, and to post updated stats since it won't fit in the About Me section. Currently I'm beginning with a rice sock warmup, doing the JP90 stretch routine, a couple bundled stretches, and then tunica stretches held for a minute each. Then I have a girth component where I go from jelqs and Kick's V-jelqs to ULI squeezes. I follow my natural erection level between those two. While I'm doing the ULI squeeze I will either squeeze in a secondary location lightly with my other hand, or edge with it to get the highest erection possible while holding out an extended ULI, kind of like Clamping Lite. Or manual clamping.

So my initial stats before any PE were:

8/1/14
    BPEL 5.9"
    MEG 4"

3/1/15
    BPEL 6.125"
    MEG 4"

5/1/15

BPEL 6.3"
    MEG 4.25"

6/3/15

BPEL 6.5"
    MEG 4.375"

For now I'm shooting for 7x5, I have told my girlfriend about PE and she supports me doing it fully since it makes me happy. She liked my penis before, and she likes it now. I feel like since I've been able to please her with a smaller girth I've learned the skills and as I get bigger it'll only get better for her. All that to say, once I get to my goal of 7x5 I'll reassess with her and decide whether to keep going or to stay put.
    phoenix09
    Last edited by phoenix09; 06-10-2015, 09:49 AM.
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Just did tonight's routine, went well, mostly in the shower.

Hot towel wrap 5 minutes
    Got in the shower, hotter than the towel wrap using the jet combined with cupping water around my penis another 5 mins- when it felt good and full and ready to go I started the-
    Squeezes 5 sets of 10, five second hold on each, different levels of erection 40-75%, mostly on the upper edge of that, I would reapply heat after every other set
    Then I did the Side-to-Side stretch 5 sets of 100, went well for that, most I've ever done. It usually doesn't feel as good as the squeeze (I like the quick bonus girth) but tonight they kept up.

Feels good so far!

Comment

Looks good too. Keep it up
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks Wishful!

Just completed today's session. It'll be the last for a couple days while I'm on the road but I don't think a break will hurt!

Today went really well, same layout as last time but I incorporated the "Advanced Squeeze" in my last 3 sets of squeezes and I got a really nice plumping effect from it, particularly around the middle of my penis. I'd love it if that would stick around after the workout but it feels kind of like the StS stretch negates it a bit. I'm hopeful when I get home though and can measure in privacy I'll have some new gains to report. Especially after a good girth session like today when I'm still engorged my penis has a nice heavy weight to it.

So in summation today:

2x10 Squeezes
        3x10 Advanced squeezes

5x100 StS

Comment

Just did today's session:

50x squeezes
          every other squeeze I'd do the advanced version where I bring my hands together in compression while squeezing
          best set was last one when I was more flaccid than the others, the post squeeze plumping was best there
          600 StS
          upped my count on those and did them faster, about one rep per second as Big Al suggests. It also helps me on
          those to count 1,2,3; 2,2,3; 3,2,3; etc up to 33,2,3; instead of counting to 100, that helps the rhythm and guarantees my place.

Just measured today, I haven't made any gains since I switched to this in mid November. I'm not sure what's holding me back, my EQ has been great and I usually have a pleasant tired feeling after workouts.

Comment

Well today I changed things up a bit. After posting in the General PE area and getting some comments from Popol I've redesigned my routine a bit so it's a combo of JP90 (which got me some starting gains) and the Jelq-free routine (which I haven't gained on but I enjoyed).

So today I started with about a 15 minute warmup with a rice sock while enjoying a good book, then:
            Multidirectional stretches: out, left, right, down, up, out; each held for 30 fairly quick kegels and followed by 10 circle stretches in each direction and some helicopter action.
            Then, I did the squeeze part of the jelq-free routine, 5 sets of 10, alternating normal and advanced by rep, each rep held for 5 seconds and relaxed for 2 before the next one
            I followed each set of that with 50 jelqs at a nice slow speed, between 3 and 4 seconds per hand and a short break before starting the next set of squeezes
            Then a couple A-Frame stretches because I like them

After all that I took a nice hot shower to clean up and warm down. Used almond oil for my lubricant, it works really well for me. Might make EVO at some point.

I'll continue like this for the foreseeable future, depending on any comments I might get from folks and my PI's of course. Today after my workout I maintained a fuller, thicker flaccid for longer than I usually do post workout.

Also instead of the 1 on 1 off schedule of the jelq-free routine I'm going to go to 3 on 1 off for now, unless my penis tells me differently. I think the problem I had with jelq-free was a lack of intensity, probably with myself rather than the program, but I was up to 5 on 2 off at the end of JP90. I don't want to jump back to that without some gradation so I'll stick with 3/1 for a few weeks and reassess!

Comment

Yesterday I should of had a workout, but I didn't feel well and didn't have any alone time so I pushed it back to today.
              Did the same routine:
              15 min warmup ricesock
              Multidirectional stretches + Circle Stretches
              Then 5 alternating sets of "The Squeeze" & 50 jelqs

Everything went well, from the first set of squeezes on at about 75% erection I had the thickest girth I've ever experienced during that stage. I resisted the urge to run for the tape measure but it felt great. Closed with edging for 20 minutes.

Comment

Another day at it! Same as last time without the edging, wasn't feeling it tonight so I didn't want to force the matter. Again had a nice long warmup with the rice sock but I notice my first stretch isn't as responsive, maybe a little uncomfortable twinge. I think next time I'll start with a couple sets of the circle stretches as they don't seem to be as intensive as the multidirectional ones.

Comment

The other phoenix, I like it Keep up the good work mate and those gains will keep rolling on in.
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                    The other phoenix, I like it Keep up the good work mate and those gains will keep rolling on in.
                    Thanks Kick!

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix09 View Post
                      I made my account here with "Phoenix" in the name like I usually did before I knew there was already a prominent phoenix on the site, so I decided to name my log "The Other Phoenix" in deference to him. Also went with a cool blue phoenix for my avatar.
                      LOL at your comment and thread title -- I think I actually laughed out loud a little when I saw it.

Anyhow, GL with the gains, and hope PE works well for you.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Okay just finished the third day in a row, great session. First time since I've started that I've gone hard enough to get the little red dots. Is petechiae the proper term for those? Hmm...

Here's a run down, nice long rice sock warmup as per usual (possible the best part of the deal!)
                        Started with the circle stretches like I wanted to try and it made the first real stretch feel much more comfortable, and thus I think was more effective. Still doing, out, right, left, down, up, and out again on those with kegels and circle stretches.
                        After that I started my jelq, 50 times, doing three second strokes as timed by an exceedingly annoying clock in my bedroom. Then a set of ten squeezes, alternating advanced and normal.
                        Repeated that four times. Last time I varied it a bit and did the jelqs as normal but did ULIs instead of squeezes. Those really get me to my absolute max size and feel great at the end of a workout. They also seem to target the glans better because it's not being isolated like in the squeeze. I like em so I'm going to keep doing them at the end of a workout when I'm at my maximum level of "warmupedness".

Comment

Alrighty! Yesterday my penis still felt tired from the previous session so I took the hint and took the day off from PE. However- on an edging/stamina/possible growth stand point, I had a really great sex session with my girlfriend. I lasted as long as I wanted (+1 for edging and especially plateau edging) and while I regularly get my girlfriend off with oral and fingers and combinations thereof during sex, last night was the first time that she came all the way to orgasm just from my penis. Could be something I did, she did, or hopefully I've put on a bit of girth and that helped send her over the edge. I'm resisting the urge to measure though because I think doing it too often can lead to a negative mindset (when gains don't immediately manifest).

Now on to today's session-

Tried LAS or BTC or something along those lines, I was browsing the forums, minding my own business, and came across an old "Fowfer 101" thread. Sounded like fun and I'm all for flaccid gains so I tucked it down inbetween my balls and a thigh and set for 20 minutes then switched for another 20 while I did my Duolingoing (anyone here tried that? Learn a language for free, its awesome!). Had an awesome hang after it so I'm going to keep doing that when convenient.

Then I did a 10 min or so warmup with my rice sock
                          Circle stretches then multi directionals as above with helicopters in between to "reset" things.
                          Then I oiled up and did my jelqing/girth routine, this time I did two sets of ULIs at the end, substituted for "The Squeeze"
                          I really like the feeling of jelqing after doing the girth sets, it feels like I'm taking those temporary gains from the middle of the shaft and spreading them along the whole length. I also tried on a whim switching my jelq grip upside down so thumb side of the "OK" is towards the body. Similar to how you grip for a ULI. This helped me really dig back to the pubic bone and be sure I was jelqing the whole length of my penis. Leave no inch behind!
                          That was 5 sets each of 50 jelqs and 10 squeezes or ULIs depending on the set.
                          Warm down in the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                            LOL at your comment and thread title -- I think I actually laughed out loud a little when I saw it.

Anyhow, GL with the gains, and hope PE works well for you.
                            Thanks Phoenix!

Comment

And another one bites the dust!

Another great work out today, I feel like I'm on a roll!
                              *Side note* Geez there are a lot of smileys!

Okay back on track: Followed my same routine as outlined before. Warmup, multidirectionals, jelq then squeeze x 3, jelq then ULI x 2. Geez I love ULIs, temp goal-> get my penis' normal state to where my ULI state currently is. Rinse and repeat!

As always I'd love any feedback or suggestions from anyone who happens to read my log! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X