sincerely - my journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sincerely - my journal

I'm going to try journaling. Hopefully this will give me the accountability to stay consistent.

Beginning stats
    BFSL - 7.625
    BPEL - 7.375
    NBPEL - 6.375
    MSEG - 5.125

Comment

Congrats on starting a log!

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

On Tuesday and Wednesday I did one set of stretches for each day. 25 seconds in 8 directions. 60 wet jelqs each day. And edged. I brought myself to just before PONR 3 times. I gave myself a release Friday night. My plan is to edge 4 times a week and released no more than twice a week.

Comment

Today I did the same thing as before. I'm going to keep this routine for 2 weeks, and step up to two sets of Stretches and 120 jelqs, and 6 PONR edges.

Comment

Looking good keep it up.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

After reading this thread, I'm going to make it my goal to release only once every two weeks: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...-works-47.html. I'm going to edge 4 times per week, as a part of my general routine. Stretch, Jelq, edge

Comment

Very busy at work, but we make time for things we value. Did my basic routine in the tub. 1 set of stretches, 60 jelqs. Also managed to do the same Monday. Edged everyday this week. Hungry for gains.

Comment

Writing to remind myself, February 13th, double up the routine.

Comment

did my routine Saturday, gave myself a release that night. Nothing today.

Comment

Did my routine a few times over the weekend. Been trying to commit to edging, but I can't seem to resist the urge to take it to the point of release. Need to get my focus back

Comment

It takes some will power, but as soon as you get used to it, you will benefit a lot.

Good luck, PE safely!
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Practice, practice, practice that is the goal to improve. Stay safe and consistent. You will get there.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks gents. Did 50 jelqs, 2 sets of stretches, 3 kegels, and 3 reverse kegels. Edged. Need to find some consistency

Comment

Still sporadic, kind of upset with myself as I've allowed my time to be taken away. Did 160 jelqs on Monday and Wednesday, and two sets of stretches on Thursday. I'm out of work right now, so I should have more time to focus. Had sex a few times with my sort-of girlfriend. The first time was pretty good, although I wasn't able to make her cum. The other time was pretty weak as I can't stay hard like she likes. I urgently need at least an extra inch of length and a half inch of girth and improved eq and stamina. We're probably going to break up soon. Even still, I still feel inadequate as she's the girl I always wanted, but I can't satisfy her. I'm just about at the point of saying I'll never get it right with her. I can't cum the way she likes to see, and can't stay solid long enough to make her cum. This is turning into emotional diarrhea, so I'll cut it short

Comment

Working...
                              X