Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Tom's Progress Log

Introduction

Hi, my name is Tom. I’ve been a member of the PE Gym for about 6 months. During this time I have read countless articles and threads on the forums and have gathered some useful information. I have also read some good theories and some of them seem to hold a lot of promise. I would like to thank people on this forum who have answered some of the questions I had about PE and I’m sure I can count on your support in future.

Over the last month or so I have been PEing, but I have not been following a set routine. Instead I have been using trial and error to see what works best for me and what my penis responds best to. At first I began jelqing with quite a strong grip, but I have now learned that a light grip works best. I have also received a lot of information from ‘peZen’ about traction wrapping, to stop my penis from turtling and increase my flaccid hang. I’ve tried this for about a week and already have seen some good results. In addition, I have found that my penis responds much better if I take two days rest between workouts instead of one. I believe that now is the time for me to start a set routine. I have used information from this websi
    te, my own personal experience and Aaron’s book to come up with the following routine.

My Routine

One day on, Two days off.

Day 1: Session
    Day 2: Rest day(1)
    Day 3: Rest day (2)
    Day 4: Session
    Day 5: Rest day(1)
    Day 6: Rest day (2)
    Etc.

(a bit confusing, will go over this in a bit)

Workout Session

Warm Up
    • Hot water bottle on lap for thirty minutes

Stretching
    • All directions for 30 seconds (straight out, up, down, left, right)
    • Repeat

Jelqing
    • 40 reps

Cool Down
    • Wait for semi-erection to subside.
    • Reapply heat for about 10 minutes.
    • Stretch and wrap with ACE bandage.

After Workout
    • Remove ADS bandage before bed.
    • Lazy Ass stretch in bed until asleep.

Rest Day (1)
    • Apply ADS bandage and keep it on throughout the day.
    • Lazy Ass stretch until asleep.

Rest Day (2)
    • Absolute rest.
    • No ADS, lazy ass stretches or working out.

Overview

I found that warming up with a hot water bottle on my lap was very effective for making my penis tissues more stretchy and supple. It also warms to ligs well. I cover my testes with a sock to protect them from the warmth as some people have suggested that too much warmth on them might not be a good idea.

My stretching is pretty ordinary for a beginner but I only do 40 jelqs. During my trial and error I found that any more and I start to overtrain. This is much fewer jelqs than in JP’s beginner routine and in Aaron’s book but I guess that I’m a bit more sensitive than other guys. I will increase the intensity when I feel the time is right.

After the workout I apply an ADS to make my penis heal in an extended state. Over my course of trial and error I found that this helped tremendously with flaccid hang and helped me to recover quicker. I will also use lazy ass stretches to keep my penis elongated before I fall to sleep. I find that this gives me a better stretch than a fowfer, and doesn’t hurt my balls like the fowfer does.

I only recently discovered that a second rest day which includes no PE of any sort was beneficial. I used to use 1 on 1 off but found that I was still quite sore from the previous session, and partly due to the ADS. On the second rest day I found my penis was much more engorged in the flaccid state, and it was ready for the session the day after.

Routine Log

Day 1-...
    • 30 minute warm up
    • 5 minutes stretching
    • 40 jelqs
    • Traction wrap immediately after session
    Big Tom
    Last edited by Big Tom; 12-27-2009, 04:11 AM.
    Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
    EG: 5.0"

Measurement Data

12-26-09
    BPEL: 5.8''
    BG:
    4.75''
    MG:
    4.5''
    HG:
    4.25''

Estimated volume:
    9.35''
    Big Tom
    Last edited by Big Tom; 12-26-2009, 10:56 AM.
    Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

Day 1 - Session 1

My first official workout session. Went well.

Traction wrapped right now, nice and engorged.

The 30 minute warm-up with the hot water bottle really works well. My tissues were very supple before the exercising.
      Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

Hi Big Tom, welcome to the "progress log" forum and hope your gains go well.

Great to see that you've taken it upon yourself to read up and understand basic principles and concepts.

I've had a look at your routine, and this is fine to ease into. I think you will want to be adding more load before too long. Once you get comfortable with what your doing, get your technique down pat and feel ok that this is a positive thing, you'll probably need to add more numbers there to see growth. Make sure you check out JP's beginner routine, work towards this in the first weeks/months of your routine.

Having said that its no issue to start off light and work up to it.

Your a senior member and have numerous posts, so I'm sure you are well aware of what your doing, just my own opinion, I hope its well received!!

Good luck.

Oh, and what team is that on your avatar?
        August 09
        NBPEL 6.25
        BPFSL 7 & 7/16
        BPEL - 6.9
        EG 5.4
        Current
        BPFSL
        8 5/8
        BPEL 7 15/16
        EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
        NBPEL - approx 7"
        The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
          Hi Big Tom, welcome to the "progress log" forum and hope your gains go well.

Great to see that you've taken it upon yourself to read up and understand basic principles and concepts.

I've had a look at your routine, and this is fine to ease into. I think you will want to be adding more load before too long. Once you get comfortable with what your doing, get your technique down pat and feel ok that this is a positive thing, you'll probably need to add more numbers there to see growth. Make sure you check out JP's beginner routine, work towards this in the first weeks/months of your routine.

Having said that its no issue to start off light and work up to it.

Your a senior member and have numerous posts, so I'm sure you are well aware of what your doing, just my own opinion, I hope its well received!!

Good luck.

Oh, and what team is that on your avatar?

Hey man,

Thanks for commenting.

I just want to ease into it. I feel its better to undertrain than overtrain and this is kind of a conditioning routine to get my penis used to being exercised. I'm gonna step it up at the end of the first week. I sometimes turtle quite a bit after a routine too, but I'm solving this through traction wrapping.

Also, I am only 18, so I think I have some more natural growth to come. So I'm kind of 'encouraging' growth, rather than 'making' it grow if you see what I mean. So I don't think I need to be too forceful.

The team on my avatar are the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team. I don't really have much interest in rugby, and I'm not from NZ. I just think the Haka is really cool so got a picture of them doing it.
          Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

Day 2 - Rest

Been traction wrapped all day.

I was at a football/soccer game today where it was 1 C! Despite this my flaccid hung really well thanks to the wrap.

I think if I can 'teach' my penis to stay engorged and elongated even in 1 C conditions then that will be great for flaccid size and hang.
            Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

I thought it was NZ rugby team and that you were showing as from england.

Hopefully your cock grows with the ferocity of the All Black scrum!!
              August 09
              NBPEL 6.25
              BPFSL 7 & 7/16
              BPEL - 6.9
              EG 5.4
              Current
              BPFSL
              8 5/8
              BPEL 7 15/16
              EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
              NBPEL - approx 7"
              The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Day 3 - Rest

This was my first complete rest day.

Despite not using an ADS my flaccid hung pretty well and was soft and spongy.

In the few cases that it started to turtle all I had to do was give it a quick shake and that sorted it out.
                Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

Day 4 - Rest (Missed Session)

I didn't do my scheduled session for today.

I masturbated for the first time in about a week and I really had to let it bust.

Because of this my flaccid was turtled a bit, and not very plump or spongy. I felt a session would not have been productive.

I will do a session tomorrow, and carry on with the 1 on 2 off schedule from there.
                  Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

Hey man, just wanted to say you have an amazing progress log going on here - simple and informative.

I am still thinking about beginning the traction wrapping, maybe on month three. Currently I'm doing "bed fowfers" in the hot tub, works pretty well.

You also have nearly the same stats as me, so we should track each others progress. Keep up =)
                    I'm Working On A Dream.

My Journey:
                    Kasper's Progress Log

Comment

Hey big tom whats up. I like your routine. Good one to start off with. But i am curious as to why you waited this long to start one. Where you just getting as much knowledge as you could before you started? Anyway good luck dude your routine looks solid.
                      Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
                      9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
                      10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
                      11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
                      12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
                      1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Day 5 - Session

Completed my session today, nice plump flaccid afterwards.

I realised when edging last night that my pelvic floor muscles, mostly the BC, were very tight, and made it really hard not to cum quick. This is almost certainly due to the kegels that I have been doing lately. These aren't part of my routine because I do them sporadically. However, I am going to stop doing them. I have found that the reverse kegel is much better at keeping you away from the PONR. I have started to do these lately so I will update soon as to how that is progressing, and how it affects my edging.

One question guys: Can I still make gains without having kegels in my routine?

Originally posted by Kasper View Post
                        Hey man, just wanted to say you have an amazing progress log going on here - simple and informative.

I am still thinking about beginning the traction wrapping, maybe on month three. Currently I'm doing "bed fowfers" in the hot tub, works pretty well.

You also have nearly the same stats as me, so we should track each others progress. Keep up =)
                        Thanks for the compliment Kasper. I knew that an organised progress log would keep me motivated and focussed on my PE program and I appreciate it when people take the time to read it and give feedback. Tracking each other is a good idea. Good luck.

Originally posted by JohnSmith011 View Post
                        Hey big tom whats up. I like your routine. Good one to start off with. But i am curious as to why you waited this long to start one. Where you just getting as much knowledge as you could before you started? Anyway good luck dude your routine looks solid.
                        I took this long to start a proper routine because I took my time to gather information from the forums, learn techniques, and see what intensity worked best for me. I felt that there was no point in officially starting a routine if I had to keep swapping and changing things around to see what worked. I also had to spend some of that time away from PE because of light injuries caused from jelqing too hard, but I know to jelq lightly now and go slow with PE. It's a big learning curve but I think I am getting to grips with it now.
                        Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

Day 6 - Rest

I've been traction wrapped all day.

Could tell my penis wanted to turtle in the morning, but after a couple of hours with the wrap on it hung a lot better, and has remained that way all day.

I'm going to gradually start to increase the intensity, starting next session.

Happy New Year everyone.
                          Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

Day 7 - Rest

Traction wrapped today despite being an absolute rest day because was turtling.

Nice flaccid hang now.
                            Starting Stats

Goal

Comment

How's the edging going Tom?

Is that the All Blacks doing a Haka in your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                              X