I think I gained 1/2 a cm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I gained 1/2 a cm!

A little past week 3 and I think I made small traces of gains.

When I started BPEL was 144mm and thats after trying to get the most raging hard on possible and planting the ruler as far as it will go without causing pain (discomfort and mild pain is cool though).

I was just doing some edging and ballooning to get a measurement and I got it up to 149mm. Ive never crossed the 145mm mark before!

Routine so far is 2 days on and 3 days off. Sometimes I mix it up (3 on and 2 off) when I know there are days where it would not be possible.

Routine so far is

-warm up with a beer cup full of hot water (its like a hot tub for my junk) for 5 minutes
    -jelqs. 50 reps the first week, and 70-80 reps for the second and third week
    -cool down is a long hot shower
    -I will usually masturbate a little after till I get a raging one and then let off.

I will report back when I reach new frontiers (on my ruler).

BTW I use mm because its more discreet when I report stuff on my google cal. I will also try and make a girth measurement later, its just more complicated (I have a system of pre measured paper rings that I work with).

From basically just jelqing? Nice gains supahappy!
    Kasper
    Last edited by Kasper; 12-26-2009, 05:44 PM.
    I'm Working On A Dream.

My Journey:
    Kasper's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Kasper View Post
      From basically just jelqing? Nice gains supahappy!
      I think so. If I could hit that mark before then I would know about it. I do try and keep my erection level to the softer side with a firm grip.

I want to try other PEs but stretching kind of scares me and once my hands go down there I cant fight my erection enough for it to go under 25% flaccid.

I am keeping track of everything on my google cal and if I get more gains Ill post the whole calendar.

1/2 cm is only 1/5th of an inch so it sounds about right for 3 weeks in. If i get another 1/2cm at the end of January that would kick ass.

It is enough to encourage me to keep going.

Comment

Working...
      X