This time I mean business!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time I mean business!

Hello fellow PEgym members! This is bittersweet. Bitter because it's been 4 years since I've been on this site, and sweet because I rediscovered it! After beginning PE 4 years ago, it took me 5 months to get a hang of the exercises, but finally gained 1/4 in length. I was so ecstatic I forgot to PE ever since! I'm here to finish what I started.

For the past 2 weeks I've been lurking the site, jelqing, and brushing up on forgotten tips & techniques. The routine I'm thinking about following is one which will target the tunica, since I believe that is my limiting factor (bpsfl < .5 bpel). I read bundled stretches are effective for hitting the tunica, as well as tunica stretches, although I'm not 100% sure how to do the latter.

So 3 nights ago I did flaccid bundled stretches for 5 mins, alternating the rotational direction, followed by 10mins of jelqing. (I don't really warm up, never really have, but I do take extreme caution by going slow and really feeling how my penis is responding to the stretches. I hardly applied any stretching force, but instead just twisted my unit slowly like a corkscrew/wet towel. Is this effective for breaking down the tunica? Or do I need to pull too?) I should add that I feel no discomfort while doing this, if so I would stop immediately.

Man was my penis sore the next day! And day after. But in a good way. Tonight it felt recovered so I did 6 bundled stretches, 3 each direction, followed by 10mins of jelqing. This is the routine I plan on doing for now. Bundled stretches followed by jelqs.

I want to keep the routine simple. I know bundled stretches are an advanced exercise, but I'm being extra careful, and the reason I'm doing them is to target my tunica. I'm hoping to work the tunica with bundled stretches & smooth muscle with jelqs. I want to avoid consecutive days, so the schedule will be 1 on 1 off, or 2-3 off if needed.

I'll try and update this log regularly. I'd like to know what you guys think, comments & concerns are welcomed!
    hollywod8691
    Last edited by hollywod8691; 03-21-2015, 02:04 AM.
    BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
    EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu

Hi hollywood, and welcome back. Since it has been so long since you have exercised, you should consider starting out with a beginner routine to condition yourself again. Who knows you may even make new gains with the routine. JP90 is the one I recommend, but to each their own. I personally don't have alot of experience with bundled stretches, but from my understanding you need to stretch as well as twist. Start out with only 1/2 rotation and gradually work yourself up to 1 or more full rotations with a moderate stretch. I don't know how much truth there is to it, but I read that bundled stretches should be done after all other manual gains have been exhausted. The exercises target the tunica, but after awhile can toughen the tunica up making it harder to gain. Again this is based off of what I have read about it, not from personal experience.

Comment

Thanks for the reply lilbigman, that's a scary thought. Toughening up the tunica to the point of no return. You're right about starting slow since it's been awhile.

Assuming the tunica is my limiting factor, do you think basic manual stretches (U,D,L,R,) will target the tunica? Or should I just do JP's routine to condition rather than gaining, and go from there, with gains being an unexpected plus?
      BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
      EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Off day

Morning wood: No

PE'd last night after a rest day Sat. I want to get baby powder for stretching, it hurts otherwise because my grip is not good.

The routine last night was 10mins of sideways v-jelqs. I'm not sure if they have a name or not but I like to call them scissor jelqs, because the grip looks like I'm playing rock/paper/scissors against my penis and I'm throwing scissors ...( > ) ... Pointer finger/middle finger at the base, close fingers, slide up shaft while alternating hands just like a jelq. For me, it feels and looks like I'm trapping more blood and engorging the penis more effectively. Maybe it's because I had a 30-60% erection level & my girth is only 4.75. An "ok" grip does not work for me unless I'm 70-80% erect, when my penis is thicker.

So I'd do 15-20 S jelqs until my penis filled up then switched to regular jelqs. 10mins total. Hang was good all day. Going to stop bundled stretches for now. Still following 1 on 1 off schedule
        BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
        EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

delete
          minchamincha
          Last edited by minchamincha; 04-27-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Welcome back Hollywood. Good choice on the bundled stretches. Lao Tzu was correct. Be safe, and enjoy your journey.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywod8691 View Post
              Thanks for the reply lilbigman, that's a scary thought. Toughening up the tunica to the point of no return. You're right about starting slow since it's been awhile.

Assuming the tunica is my limiting factor, do you think basic manual stretches (U,D,L,R,) will target the tunica? Or should I just do JP's routine to condition rather than gaining, and go from there, with gains being an unexpected plus?
              Personally, if I were you I would start back with JP90. If I found that I could work up to the full routine within a month with good PI's and all I would consider myself conditioned enough.

Now to your question, "Assuming the tunica is my limiting factor, do you think basic manual stretches (U,D,L,R,) will target the tunica?" I would say yes. If your not adverse to length gains, I would work on stretching the tunica by concentrating on length goals first. It's just a theory but, I think that when you gain length from stretching (not all, but) some length gains come from stretching the tunica. This in turn increases the the amount the tunica can expand thus giving girth gains. I believe the tunica is my limiting factor also. I didn't really want to gain any length when I started PE, and I hated stretching. However after a lot of study and observation of my own experiences, I think I can gain girth easier and quicker if I can stretch the tunica first. Naturally this led me to length exercises and ultimately hanging. I'm in my 3rd week now, and I haven't noticed any length gains yet, but he has been looking chubbier than normal lately. Who knows, maybe I'm onto something.

Comment

Thanks wishful10x8 & lilbigman - good luck with the hanging! ....... minchamincha - I was 19 (23 now) but I assure you it wasn't due to natural growth because puberty ended for me around 14

Morning wood: yes but EQ was 7

Off day yesterday, makes that 2 in a row. PE'd this morning, no warm up or stretching, just 10mins of scissor jelqs since my penis felt a little fatigued. I need to keep my hands off on off days, Ha! My schedule for the past week has been as follows...

Tues night - Bundled + Jelq
                Wed - off
                Thurs - off
                Fri night - Bundled + Jelq
                Sat - off
                Sun night - Scissor Jelqs + regular
                Monday - off
                Tues - off
                Wed (This morning) - S jelqs

1 on 2 off
                1 on 1 off
                1 on 2 off
                1 on...plan on PEing tomorrow

For now I am sticking to jelqing only (regular and scissor grip 10mins) until I get morning wood daily & my PIs are excellent. From there I will incorporate basic manual stretches.
                hollywod8691
                Last edited by hollywod8691; 03-25-2015, 10:52 PM.
                BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Working...
                X