So I begun my journey today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I begun my journey today!

Finished my first PE session, did 10-15mins of warm up, I didn't use a rice sock but I will next time.. I used the a large 2L juice bottol,emptied it out in the bathroom and cleaned it, then put warm-to-hot water and suprisingly I never knew my girth was big enough for me to have a hard time squeezing my member in there, I kept it there for 15 mins, then I did some stretches with 25 kegels for each stretch, then I did 10 mins of semi-erect jelqing with some lube, and I ended it with edging, TOOK ME FOREVER TO EDGE, I sat there for nearly 20 mins to climax but when I did I edge'd around 7 times..

Feels good, I'm wondering is it safe to apply virgin olive oil on my penis after my shower/workout?

My starting stats are:
    BPEL: 6"
    BPFL: 4"
    EL: 5.8"
    FL: 3.5"

will check back in 3 months

Originally posted by Gainz101 View Post

Feels good, I'm wondering is it safe to apply virgin olive oil on my penis after my shower/workout?

My starting stats are:
    BPEL: 6"
    BPFL: 4"
    EL: 5.8"
    FL: 3.5"

will check back in 3 months
    I think people use that when jelqing, so I assume it's safe. Also what's your starting girth?
    BPEL 16, 16.5, 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.5, 20, 20.5
    MEG 11.6 12 ​12.5 13 13.5 14.5 15 15.15

Comment

Congrats on starting a journal. Keep logging in to update your progress. It helps keep you motivated and on track.
      Good routine to start. Are you planning on adding some V-jelqs ip you routine as well?

Comment

What benefits would V-Jelqs give me? When I Jelq I Jelq at a straight direction, my penis usually curls up when erect 100%, Oh and I was doing very slow jelq's because if i upp'd the speed the flaccidity would go and it turn into a rock.

Comment

Good job on creating a log Gainz, well done. And nice warm up method.

A couple things that may help;

You don't have to finish when edging. You can, but don't have to, especially if you feel it's forced. The additional arousal and engorgement created can actually be beneficial.

Yes, it's safe to apply olive oil afterward. Good natural moisturizer. Just make sure you're dry first.

V-jelqs are a variation to regulars that concentrate on specific chambers for shaft and glans girth. It works well with an upward curve, so no worries there.

Slow jelqs are preferred. And if it helps control the erection level, all the better.

Doing great, keep it up!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X