Dear Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Diary

I've been doing this for about two weeks now. Up until now it's been great. I'd been gaining and having great positive PI's. This is going to help you track your patterns and mistakes.
    Week 1 - 5 minute warm up 5 minute stretching 10 minute jelqing 80-100% warm down & ball stretching
    Edging started. Going past the PONR on multiple occasions because you couldn't control youself.
    Week 2 - 10 minute warm up 10 minute stretching 10 minute jelqing 60-80% warm down & haven't been ball stretching & introduced kegeling
    A lot has changed. I've found where I don't belong because I no longer have the great positive PI's I was experiencing the first week. Diagnosis - possible over masturbation with multiple orgasms. Warm up is lasting too long. Jelqing is not intense enough. Stretching is too intense. Ball stretching needs more training days and less rest days.
    Plan for rest of the week: Take a rest day tomorrow. Then follow the old routine. I'm likely just not conditioned enough to do 2 on 1 off on a strenuous pe routine followed by 2 30 minute edging sessions in the day.

Things I've been keeping open on my browser
    Your PI's
    https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth
    Basic Exercise List
    https://www.pegym.com/articles/intro...enis-exercises
    Tunica Stretching
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...amazing-3.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ugs-101-a.html
    Edging
    http://letstalksex.net/edging/
    V-Jelqing
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html
    Clamping
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lamping-q.html
    Hanging
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ting-wrap.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...fb-hanger.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html
    sidneycrosby
    Member of the Month Oct 2016
    Last edited by sidneycrosby; 07-09-2016, 11:23 AM.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Dear Sidney, In would not advise upping the grip intensity, or erection level when jelqing. Keep reading the PIs. Good job.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Read this whenever you're feeling all stupid
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
      When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
      Sid's Diary

Comment

April 10th
        Dear Diary,
        Went with the standard routine this morning. After the rest day with ball stretching and a masturbation session I was having frequent boners all throughout the night, a nice larger flaccid hang for most part, and had morning wood today, and was achieving erections periodically through the routine. Throughout the day I experienced no increased arousal but always felt that the flaccid length was more than it sometimes would be. Going to let him chill for the night and do it again tomorrow morning before the road trip.
        Sid's Diary

Comment

April 12th
          Dear Diary,
          Completed the routine yesterday but was getting wood all throughout the routine, going to have to go back to jelqing in a sitting/standing position where I have more control over my unit. PI's have been great even with two failed edging sessions. Today's a rest day and I'm FUCKING HORNY. It's going to have to wait until the 14th though, buddy needs a rest today and hopefully a moderate routine tomorrow.
          Sid's Diary

Comment

April 13th
            Dear Diary,
            I seem tired today after doing my routine. Going to attempt an edging session but if my unit can't be as horny as my head I'll let him rest then try to get workout in tomorrow. Flaccid length was good today rest of my PI's were the same except for being really horny, which I'll blame on not having blown a load in two days.
            UJ Jelq: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
            I need to do more reading on how to do exercises to limit vein prominence.
            Sid's Diary

Comment

April 16th
              Dear Diary,
              Did my routine today, went to school. Remember that test you didn't stress about or study for because you were busy learning how to make your dick bigger, yeah? Well good because you rocked that test! Or maybe you did so bad that it seemed easy because you had no friggin clue.
              Anyways. I'd been reading on rest days and what not and while I think they are important I don't want to go by the 2 on 1 off anymore, it seems counterproductive to have set rest days to abide by if little dude isn't even tired. EQ has been a little too good lately leading my to believe I'm not working hard enough to get what I want, that guy needs to be fatigued, then rested to grow. Leading to some changes:

Wakeup if you're not struggling to not get morning wood during the routine I'm going to make it a light day, not a full rest day as I believe from my reading to this point that's what should be done to really work up to my rest days.
              Heat pad 7-10 minutes
              Manual stretching 7 minutes
              Done on light day
              Full day continues:
              10-12 minutes jelqing with 6-10 second strokes at 30-45% erection state
              Shower time

Then throughout the day I'll periodically give it a little light stretch about 80-85% out, not enough to feel more than a little strain.
              Edging is going to be kept to a minimum until I gain control of my pelvic floor and libido, DISCIPLINE YOURSELF. Masturbation is also something that I plan to do on the light days only or once every four days. Goal has been shifted from length and girth to length oriented conditioning.
              Mental state is awesome even with all the shit thrown at me lately, had a terrific orgasm at the end of my session today but felt a little shame in it because I originally didn't want to. I look forward to PE every single day if only rest days weren't a necessity.
              Sid's Diary

Comment

4/20
                Dear Diary,
                Decided not to really use rest days as "light days".
                So had full rest yesterday and flaccid was normal, a bit bigger.
                Full routine today but I never feel like my dick has really been worked. Flaccid was normal at best.
                Going to go balloon for 20 minutes now and if my EQ is down I guess I somehow overworked my dick without the little fucker feeling even a little fatigue.
                Ended up letting myself blow, flaccid hang is now nice and warm and slightly bigger.
                sidneycrosby
                Member of the Month Oct 2016
                Last edited by sidneycrosby; 04-20-2015, 03:47 PM.
                Sid's Diary

Comment

April 21st
                  Dear Diary,
                  I fudged up. All this time I've been doing WHATEVER THE HELL I WAS DOING I WAS THINKING IT WAS JP'S 90 DAY BEGINNER. IT DEFINITELY IS NOT SIR. I'M A FRIGGIN' DUMBY.

So this morning I did that catastrophic routine of whatever I was doing.
                  Then later in the day I had this realization after posting a thread and looking like the dumby I am.
                  Then I tried out the JP routine very casually not enough reps of any of the jelqing. V-jelqs kind of pissed me off.
                  Now my dick finally feels worked.
                  Going to do a trial period with JP's routine. Measure in one month and see if I finally made any gains. Currently at 7" BPEL everything up until now I'm sure was EQ and my initial stat I'm pretty sure was NBPEL instead of BPEL. Oh well too late to figure out now. 5.5" EG. I will be measuring girth like a mad man. I don't want that shit. Not yet.
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Dont feel like a dumby. We all live and learn. I Dont do the Vjelqs either. My fingers never liked them. I SSW your other thread post, and think it is fine to substitute. Welcome to the JP90 it really is a great, intense routine. Good luck, enjoy your gains.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

April 23rd
                      Dear Diary,

Did JP90 today. Feels really warm down there now, two hours after workout. So I'm guessing it had good impact. It took forever though. About an hour and a half from start to finish. Unfortunately I got a little carried away with the bouncing asses everywhere soon after workout and blew two loads.
                      MMO reading
                      It seems when jelqing that sometimes I'm at 20-30% erection level top. Have to look into this to see if it's even benefiting me.
                      Gonna go look into how long a JP session should last now.
                      Sid's Diary

Comment

April 24th
                        Dear Diary,

Decided to do JP's stretching routine and it took twenty minutes. I think I will continue to do this but with less circle stretches to cut down to 15 minutes.
                        Then wet jelqed from 30-70% eq varrying throughout the 20 minutes I jelqed.
                        This felt like a nicer routine for me.
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

April 25th
                          Dear Diary,

I did it again. 15 minutes warm up, 18 minutes stretching, 20 minutes jelqing, edging, came, warm down 20 mins
                          Sid's Diary

Comment

I find it spectacular that you have made 0.7 length and 0.5 girth in just 2 weeks. As EQ is important for me as well, and i would like more morning wood, i would be happy to hear exactly what you have done for those insanely quick results.
                            (Until april 5).

Also, i never really feal any kind of fatigueness. Should i? Im doing the JP90.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulzar View Post
                              I find it spectacular that you have made 0.7 length and 0.5 girth in just 2 weeks. As EQ is important for me as well, and i would like more morning wood, i would be happy to hear exactly what you have done for those insanely quick results.
                              (Until april 5).

Also, i never really feal any kind of fatigueness. Should i? Im doing the JP90.
                              Read your PI's.
                              Also my initial stats have some error in them. For example not sure if I bonepressed or not. For my girth I compressed my penis a bit. So I don't have a real gauge at where I started. I may have always been 7" BPEL.
                              Sid's Diary

Comment

Working...
                              X