Hanging for girth, a log, diary, theory, thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging for girth, a log, diary, theory, thingy

I began PE a year and 2 months ago and have made small gains. 1/4" both ways. From the beginning my goal has always been girth. So other than JP90 to start, and Big Al's jeq free routine that I did for 2 months, my routine was basically mid-high erection jelqing, all types of squeezes, some uli's and heavy edging with minimal stretching. I did some bundled stretch and tunica stretches, but not a lot.

At the end of my first year I took a 2 week decon break. During this time I thought about what to do next and what was holding me back from these big gains others were getting. I mean some guys were doing a half-assed, piss-poor routine and gaining double what I got in just 3 months!! WTH!! I did everything right. My circulation is excellent (thanx in part to L-Arginine), I eat healthy, and exercise daily. I watched my PI's, and sustained only a few very minor injuries (which I learned from) . My EQ was off the charts, I was fucking like a 20 yr. old again. I took proper rest at the right times. I began to know when I started to push it to far and took a day or even 2 off if I felt it was neccesary. No set schedule for off days, because I based them off of how I felt, which worked out to an average of a 4-3 or 5-2 schedule. So, what was I doing wrong? Well, maybe it wasn't so much that I was doing something wrong as much as I was built differently. Well, why is that, I thought all penises were the same?

Probably 6 months in or so is when I first started to believe that my tunica was holding me back, it was my limiting factor. That's when I started adding in the tunica stretches and bundled stretches. Coincidentally, I got the majority of my gains around 9 months in. This seemed to further my thoughts and theories I began forming in my head. That's a whole other monster, so I won't get into that. Here's a thread or two if you are interested.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...fferences.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ca-layers.html

Meanwhile during my decon break one day when talking to my gf about it, cause I always bombart her with my thoughts, theory's and observations. Poor woman, Imagine having me rambling on about this crap everyday!? She has the patients of a saint. She said "Well, what if you got longer, would it be easier to get more girth, cause I'm fine with you getting longer if it helps you get fatter".

So I started hanging after my break. I knew I would get lig gains, but thought, I will get some tunica stretch as well. I built myself a bib type hanger out of pvc tubing, hook, and a clamp. This thing will hold some weight, but was very harsh on my penis. I could only hang for about 15-20 min. before my glans would start to purple and it became very cold. I then made a Captain's Wench and it has been a huge improvement. It's very comfortable, and I can hang upwards of 30 min and my glans are only a little flushed and only a little cool. I think it's a great cheap hanger. One thing though is the wrap I think makes a world of difference. I tried ace wrap cloth, I tried the theraband, what a pain in the ass to get on and constant slippage. So I wanted something to cushion, yet grab so I took my Anti-turtle elongation sleeve and cut it in half and use that as my wrap. What a godsend. Simple to put on, almost 0 slippage and increased circulation. Also I use pink erasers as the grabbers. I had problems with some slippage with the recommended materials, but found the regular pink erasers grip nicely especially to the anti-turtle sleeve.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tcher-ads.html

So, after all that lead up here is the newest hair-brained idea. I have built a secondary captains wench, but much thinner. Only an inch wide that I attach about 1/2" below the glans. I then hang my weight and make an ok grip about 1/2" above the base and pull up to my groin. My thought is that this will target the tunica more than the ligament. I know there will be some skin stretching there, but after some experimentation I am beginning to zone in on the amount of pull and grip to target the inner penis more than the skin. I am starting slowly with 10 min. set and at lower weight, 5 pounds, and plan to gradually lengthen set times or move up weight as I go dependable on how I feel.

The overall plan is to gain 1/2"-3/4" length, and then go back to a girth heavy routine. Hoping to gain as much as I can from stretching the tunica more so than lig gains. At about a month and a half I am currently hanging at 6 pounds and at about 12 hours pr. week but have not had any gains yet. Not even my fsl. However I haven't lost any length or girth either. So this is very positive that I seem to have kept my hard earned gains. I also want to point out that I believe I have reached fatigue at 5 pounds, after about 1 1/2 hours in. I then went up to 6 pounds and found that I reached the same point in about half the time. I believe I have been riding the fatigue for a good 1/2 hour to hour per night. Only dropping my weight once and pulling my sets short just a few times. I am to the point that I am flirting with moving up to 6.5 or 7.

I'm not entirely sure if I know what this post is. A diary, log, confessional, penis enlargement exercise, theory, progress, success? Nor am I sure what I am getting out of this. A place to put my thoughts and experiences. Get feedback and thoughts from other PE'rs to help support or disagree with me to help me understand and get the most out of my PE. To help others to learn by my mistakes and triumphs. I suppose this should have been started in the progress forum? So far I have been keeping track of my routines, thoughts, measurements, ect. the old fashioned way, with a notebook and a pencil. Maybe if I share it with others I can get better advice because they know all the variables? Perhaps a mod will move this thread to the appropriate forum?

Well, If your still with me, thanx for taking the time to read all this. I know it's daunting. Feel free to comment or question. I look forward to becoming the guy that posts his story in the success forum one day. I hope we all make it to that goal.
    lilbigman
    Member of the Month June 2015
    Last edited by lilbigman; 04-30-2015, 05:00 AM.

when you attach the weight is your hanger closer to your base or your glans?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I place it close to midshaft for my normal hanging, but the weight is dispersed over a 2 inch area. Now with the smaller wench it is only 1 inch and is placed about 1/2" below the glans for the tunica focused hanging that I am gradually bringing in.

Comment

4/16
        Its been a crazy week so haven't had time for squat.Sunday did 4 sets at 6 pounds. Monday only got 2 sets in, but moved up to 7 pounds. Tuesday did 3 sets, and Wednesday got called into work so didn't get any. Hanging 3 tonight, plan is to get 4 in tomorrow, and Saturday giving me a total of 12 hours this week.

Couple things I wanted to comment about: About mid-way thru my 2nd set tonight I got these weird pains. Almost like an itching or electrical shock type feeling. It wasn't extreme, nor did it last long (couple min.) so not worried about it. I recall reading something about the nerves being stretched could be the cause? Not sure, but no residual effects so not worrying about it.

Also I had this almost releasing type of stretch happen. I felt the hanger drop, as it slid down my cheeks and thought for sure that it was slipping, but when I checked everything was in place and it didn't seem like anything had slipped. Not sure if it means anything or not, but I had this happen to me last week as well. Didn't give it a second thought then, but now it's got me thinking. Figured I would make note of it now.

Last but not least I finally have made some gains in bpfsl as it is up from 7.25 to 7.6. I hit 7.5 Monday, and 7.6 tonight so that's a good sign Girth is still unchanged, which is also a good sign as I have not lost any of my hard fought gains since starting hanging. If anything I am pushing the mark to the positive.

Comment

4/19
          So I thought I would do a little jelqing and squeezing yesterday morning, and then hung my sets last night. I hate missing a day hanging, but going to have to take today off now. I see why people say not to do extensive girth exercise when hanging. I'm sore as hell today and have learned a lesson. I need to stick with just hanging until I reach my length goal, and then go back to girth work. Patience lilbigman, Patience.
          lilbigman
          Member of the Month June 2015
          Last edited by lilbigman; 04-19-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Your girth will bump up a bit as u hang.. I've noticed mine has in the last couple of weeks since I started to hang again.. Mostly in around the base and the lower 1/3 of shaft is a far bit thicker.. I found with me when I went pumping again due to hanger causing a bruise issue.. That the pump seated up better because of the extra girth at the base, it was very noticeable.. I don't mix the 2 ether.. If it's girth as in pump etc. then it's girth only.. Length, well Length only.. Sore is one way to put it for doing both, lol.. Great job, and keep it up!!
            Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
            Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
            Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

4/20

7 pounds 90 min.
              edging 1 hour
              7 pounds 50 min.
              6 pounds 10 min.

Had the day off today so was able to get in an a.m. hanging session. Then edged with the misses for an hour. Plan was no cum, I reached PONR 5 times. The last one I didn't think I could stop it, I was hard kegaling it back and said "screw it" I let go and I involuntarily kegaled as if I was cumming, but nothing was coming out. Was this a dry orgasm I experienced? Idk, but it was weird and unexpected. I don't believe I have ever experienced this before. I may have to do some research on it. My p.m. hanging session went well, but had to drop to 6 pounds for the last 10 min. of my last set. Was fine for first 5 min. but started getting pretty intense again by the end, but I made it through. So all in all it was a good PE day.

Comment

4/22

7 pounds 90 min.
                edging 30 min.

Good session last night. Hit fatigue about half way through my 2nd set. Only got in 3 sets because I had to work late and didn't have much time. Edged after for 1/2 hour after, plan was no cum, but I failed. Damn willpower!! I gotta stop doing that.

Comment

Why don't you use items to rest your penis over as you hang?
                  I have the same idea by the way, working on my tunica to help with girth gains, you could probably do a jelq set or any kind of girth work right after hanging. I find jelqs feel wonderful after a set of tunica stretches under IR lamp.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

4/23

7 pounds 90 min.

I only got 3 sets in as my Captains Wench fell apart on me at the end of my 3rd set. That's what I get for trying to save a few bucks and buying the 6" velcro and piecing it together. The glue finally let go and fell apart so I spent the rest of the night shopping for longer velcro and rebuilding a new hanger. Lesson learned.

Thanx for the advice popol, I thought about using something to rest it on and may do that sometime in the future. Also I have been doing some edging with squeezes and uli's after my hanging sets. Glad to see I'm not the only one who does this as I hear that girth shouldn't be mixed with hanging. My thought is why not expand that thing while the tunica is weekend so long as I don't go overboard and my PI's stay up. Glad to hear I'm not alone in this thought.

Comment

4/24 7 pounds 1 hour, 30 min edge
                      4/25 7 pounds 90 min. 45 min. edge
                      4/26 off day

It's been crazy hectic week. Working 12-14 hours 6 days, so haven't had time for squat. Managed only a total of 7 hours this week. Hopefully it calms down a bit at work and I get a better week. Love the new captains wench. Being 1 piece it holds really well. Tried all my weight that I have (9 pounds) and it held just fine without a clamp. I'm thinking I can get 10-12 pounds on it without a clamp, but it will be awhile before I'm up that high to know for certain. Plan is to stay at 7 pounds for another week or two. Would like to get 2 more solid weeks of 10+ hours at 7 pounds, then up it to 8. Erections have been solid, and preliminary measurements tell me my EL has caught up to my FSL again, and girth is slowly creeping up as well. Will take official measurements at the end of the month. Ok, off to work I go.

Comment

4/27

7 pounds 2 hours
                        20 min. edge

Good hang session. Played around a little with propol's suggestion of placing something under my pecker while I hang. Just used my wrist so was a bit awkward and hanger kept twisting. I could definitely feel the stretch was more localized and could change the area affected by moving it up or down the shaft. I'm thinking a piece of pvc pipe would work nicely for this. I'm thinking I will make this part of my girth routine when I switch back over. Using the smaller wench with low weight, maybe 4-5 pounds and work that tunica up and down the shaft for maybe 15-30 min. before going into my squeezes and uli's. I can't wait to go back to girth work, (Oh how I miss you clamped edging) but want to see my length goals first. 1/2" to go. Plan to give it a full year, but hope it takes less. Official measure date is in 2 days, but preliminary measures say that I have gained 1/4" fsl and 1/8" (flirting with 3/16") EL so far since starting hanging. Girth seem to be keeping up with the length increases as well, which I'm ecstatic about! I think this is due to the edging, and especially the few squeezes and uli's I do during my edging sessions.

Comment

4/28 7 pounds 2 hours 45 min. edge
                          4/29 7 pounds 45 min. 30 min. edge
                          4/30 7 pounds 1.5 hour 8 pounds 30 min. 15 min. edge

5/1
                          Things are going well. played around with 8 pounds last night, and seemed to go ok. Was a little slippage starting, so had to reset wrap and clamp every 15-20 min. I guess the days of hanging for an hour straight are gone. I may have to start clamping my hanger soon, which in turn means less blood circulation so I'll have to take more breaks in between which will in turn lengthen the time of my overall routine. Ahh, the things we do for a bigger dick.

Have the day off today for once and today is official measure day. It has been exactly 2 months since beginning hanging. Looks like I'm starting with edging today as my baby is up, and humping my leg right now. Sassy little minx!! Ok, looks like its time to go get those measurements.

Comment

OFFICIAL STATS: (All girth measurements are mid-shaft, base is slightly bigger.)

Start 2/10/14
                            FL 4
                            FG 4.2
                            BPFSL 6.8
                            BPEL 6.8
                            EG 4.75

1 yr.
                            FL 4.5
                            FG 4.25
                            BPFSL 7.25
                            BPEL 7.25
                            EG 5

Today 5/1/15
                            FL 4.5
                            FG 4.25
                            BPFSL 7.5
                            BPEL 7.4
                            EG 5

Overall since I started I am up 1/2" Bpel and 5/16" EG. Not to shabby I'd say. If things keep going the way they are it may only be 3 years or less before I reach my goals. I can live with that.

Since beginning hanging I have gained 1/4" BPFSL and 1/8" EL in 2 months. Girth was barely at the 5" mark and is now pushing past it. So there are some gains there as well. My tailors tape only has one mark every 1/8" so I don't get extremely accurate measurements. But I am almost certain there was a 1/16" or so girth increase in there as well, but I will still call it 5" for now.

Speaking of goals I should probably set some new short-term ones. Lets say 4 months, 7 3/4" Bpel 5 1/8" EG. I think the girth may be a little difficult, but possible, and the length I think is a realistic goal.

Comment

5/1 7 pounds 1 hour 1 hour edging
                              5/2 8 pounds 1 hour 7 pounds 45 min. 20 min. edging

So that makes for a grand total of 10.25 hours hanging and 3 hours edging this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X