Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADS, JP90, DLD Blasters, Clamping, Bathmate and Extender routine

D1ckz1lla here,

I would like to share my routine for the next 12 Weeks (I have been doing it for almost 3). I will share my success and keep you guys updated. My current stats are 6 BPEL and 5.25 EG and my ultimate goal would be 8.5 BPEL by 6 EG. I will dedicate the next 1000 days days to P.E. (~ 3 years) or so to get to at least 8.25 BPEL. I don't think having a dick bigger than 7.5 is needed. Anyhow, here is my routine:

WARM UP

15min Rice Sock

STRETCHING

Simple Stretching in all directions hold time 30 sec X 4 or ~ 16min
    JP90 (only the stretching portion)
    DLD Blasters for 15 min

GIRTHWORK

Jelquing at 15 - 30% EQ (20 min)
    Edge While clamping (3 x 5 min)
    Bathmate for 15 min

***Leave extender for the night w/ VLC Tugger for comfort 600g tension
    ***During the day, leave the ADS on.
    *** 2 days ON and 1 Off for the next 12 weeks

Do you want a HUGE DICK? then get to work.
    3.26.15 Started PE

BPEL 6.25"
    EG 5.25"

GOAL for 2015

BPEL 7.25"
    EG 5.5"

GOAL for 2016
    BPEL 8.00"
    EG 6"

GOAL for 2017
    BPEL 8.5"
    EG 6.25

"Only because you're born average, it does mean you have to be."

to the Gym and congrats on starting a log!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Three weeks is a very short period for you to be doing such an intense routine, clamping, and DLD blasters are too advanced for your unconditioned penis, I would also recommend that you keep your bathmate for later on, after you are conditioned.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

So far my PIs are great. My erections are harder than ever. My goal here is extension followed by expansion that way I'm growing both ways. Once I gain my first inch and a half, I will aim for hanging to get that one last inch.
      3.26.15 Started PE

BPEL 6.25"
      EG 5.25"

GOAL for 2015

BPEL 7.25"
      EG 5.5"

GOAL for 2016
      BPEL 8.00"
      EG 6"

GOAL for 2017
      BPEL 8.5"
      EG 6.25