The Journey To 8x6, Log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Journey To 8x6, Log!

Okay I am back from my two months sailing in the Caribbean and I am going to start a Log for my Eiffel tower construction (Aka Penis bodybuilding)! I have been consistent and dedicated to JP90s workout and it has been a success! I did my measurements today and you can see them in my signature! Really happy that it has been working because I want to be big one day and I will! My sessions are kinda long (50 minutes to 80 minutes) depending on my surroundings. It was kinda hard doing it when I lived on a ship because we had only three bathrooms and two showers on 45 students but I did it when everyone had gone to sleep. The consequence of that was that I have only been sleeping for a maximum of 6 hours per night the last 8 weeks and I think that now when I'm home and are able to sleep more, my gains will come quicker as well! I am a bodybuilder and now when I'm home I can start my life again and eat healthy, train insane and get good sleep! This is gonna be good!

I have been doing 43 workouts and they have all been of high quality! Yesterday was my rest day so I will work out today and tomorrow. I am doing 2 days on 1 off which equals 5 times one week and 4 time the next. If you think I should raise the intensity just write a motivation why and I will take that in to consideration. My join date on this page is also the date when I started doing PE just so you guys now!

I will write my workout tonight or in the morning!
    Start 2015-feb-08
    BPEL: 6" 6.2" 6.3" 6.4" 6.5" 6.6" 6.7" 6.8" 6.9" 7"
    EG:
    5.2" 5.3"

My Goals
    BPEL: 8+"
    EG: 6+"

Tonight work out felt great! I have started to use a rice sock instead of warming up in the shower because I read that it was bad to heat your balls so I am glad for that information! The workout took about 60 minutes and it was very controlled and it felt good afterwards!
    I have a question tho, is it really necessary to warm down/ cool down after a workout? Does it affect gains or is it just to decrease the risk of injuries?
    Start 2015-feb-08
    EG:
    5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

Yesterdays workout was very good, quite long tho, like 75 minutes but it felt really good. Today I had a quite long edging session and I'm actually going to do a workout tonight even tho it is supposed to be a rest day today but I am going out clubbing tomorrow so I am not going to have the time. Tomorrow will be my rest day instead! Still not doing warm down/cool down since I came home but just let me now if it will help!

Another question. When I stand up and measure from my pubic bone I can push like 1.5 cm but when I sit I can only push like 0.5 cm, do u guys measure standing up or sitting down?
      Start 2015-feb-08
      EG:
      5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

The warm down cool down is sort of like walking a lap after running 10 laps.
        Everybody uses a different measurement position and time of day. The important thing is that you do it the same each time. That way you are consistent in measuring over time.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

And yea, I have started to watch a movie while jelqing, do u think it affects my gains since it takes away a little bit of my concentration? I am still counting my jelqs while watching fyi.
          Start 2015-feb-08
          EG:
          5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

yea but it will not affect my gains if i am not "walking a lap"?
            Start 2015-feb-08
            EG:
            5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

If you can do quality jelqs while watching TV it should be fine.
              Some of the biggest gainers never warm up or down.

Comment

Okay that last sentence made me feel that warm down is not necessary! Thank you as always wishful!
                Start 2015-feb-08
                EG:
                5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

There is a debate about warming down, but some do use edging for a warm down.

To read more about the subject, please refer to the links in section 5 of the Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics thread.

A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

yesterdays workout was good but it was pretty gently because I found a small drop of blood under the tip earlier but it is nothing to worry about. Having my rest day today and tomorrow I will go at it again!

Question: My dick have started to smell bad faster than it did before I started with PE, is there a known connection?
                      Start 2015-feb-08
                      EG:
                      5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

What are you using for lube? Some organic oils can sour pretty quickly.
                        Are you sure the blood is nothing? Some infections can make you pretty funky pretty fast.

Comment

Ah! that can be why, my lubricant that I use is called body butter and it contains olive-oil, shea butter and cacao butter. Are any of those ingredients known to sour quickly? Yea it was just one tiny dot of blood and I would guess that it comes from the blood pressure that is built up when jelqing, just a tiny tiny rupture. Haven't noticed it again tho.
                          Start 2015-feb-08
                          EG:
                          5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

Okay, bad update but here it comes!
                            Sundays workout was not one of the greatest but it was okay, was about 40 minutes and I warmed up in hot water instead of rice sock because I didn't have a rice sock at the time.
                            Tuesdays workout was really good, made a rice sock and warmed up 10 minutes, then 10 minutes stretch and then 60 minutes of jelq, felt really good afterwards.
                            yesterdays workout didn't happen due to lack of time but I thought about doing it today instead but it seems like it won't happen either... did a short edging session tho but it feels really bad that I missed the workout yesterday :/ I think I will workout three days in a row now because of that.
                            Start 2015-feb-08
                            EG:
                            5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

Okay my Friday workout was really good:
                              - 10 minutes of warming up with rice sock.
                              - 10 minutes of stretching in all directions with 25 kegals and then a circle after each direction with a total of 20 kegals per set.
                              - 60 minutes of slow jelqing. This is how I do it; 100 ok-jelqs --> 60 V-jelqs --> 100 ok-jelqs --> 60 V-jelqs --> 100 ok-jelqs --> 60 V-jelqs
                              No warm/cooldown as I have stopped doing that.
                              Some discoloring but that is quite usual for me. felt really good over all.

Yesterdays workout was also good
                              - 11 minutes of warming up with rice sock.
                              - 10 minutes of stretching in all directions with 25 kegals and then a circle after each direction with a total of 20 kegals per set.
                              - 50 minutes of slow jelqing. This is how I do it; 100 ok-jelqs --> 60 V-jelqs --> 100 ok-jelqs --> 60 V-jelqs --> 100 ok-jelqs --> 60 V-jelqs
                              Got like 20 % erection half way through but just for like 10 reps and then it was back to 50-70%. Good workout! A little bit late tho.. started 01:40 and was done 02:55.................

Todays Q: When I have a workout the roots to my pubic hair hurts (I'm shaved) because I drag my hand there like 480 times and when I have had three workout days it hurts :/ how do u guys overcome this obstacle?

Start 2015-feb-08
                              EG:
                              5.2" 5.3"

My Goals

Comment

Working...
                              X