Redils Bathmate log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redils Bathmate log

Bought the bathmate a month or so ago, been using it flacid or at 70% upto now, only had a couple of sessions with a full erection.

25/4/2015 measurements

During the day, not after using bathmate
    Erect lengt 13cm
    Erect girth 12cm

Welcome to the forums and I wish you lots of luck on your PE journey!!
    You might want to consider doing some manual PE too, in the form of jelqing.

I'm sure some mod or admin is going to post a lot of links to introduce you to PE in a second here :P

Comment

Might aswell post it myself XD:

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

If you think JP90 is too intense or complicated for you, take a look at PESG's light beginners routine it should help you condition your penis and learn about PE as well as make gains.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Do as much research as you can, and ask questions when you have any, we are all here to help one another.

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
      Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!

Comment

Welcome Redils, and thanks for joining us. Please consider the manual routine for conditioning your penis and to learn how your penis will respond to excersizes. Be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will achieve your goals.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks, the plan was now that I've gotten used to the bathmate to use it at full erection for 2-3 months and then add in some jelqing, I was under the impression that beginning too soon with both a bathmate routine and jelq/stretch routine would be too much, any thoughts?

Comment

15/5/2015 post bathmate session

Erect girth 12,5cm
            Erect length 13,3cm

15 minutes bathmate session with maximum pressure and as much erection as I could muster.

My PE sessions have been kind of sporadic, I try to get in what I can when I have time, whether it be with PE, exercising or mediation. I did some jelqing as well, 150 OK's and 90 V's, on seperate days, I've also been taking more rest days. This I believe has contributed to this small progress, since from the time only using the bathmate I did not see girth or length gains, although my erections did become harder so there was definitely something going on.

Future goal: more intense sessions and more rest days, they are just as important, same as with lifting. Thinking 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on then rest for weekend. Combine both bathmate and jelqing, as well as stretching.

Comment

Working...
            X