Progress Log..Hoping this works for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress Log..Hoping this works for me

Well today was my first day of JP 90 day beginners routine. It was ok ,warm up was A 20 min hot hot shower. I also masturbated before I began my session I hope that doesn't hinder my gains. I don't know if i was doing them all correctly but i did feel my penis working out, The stretches i didn't feel like they were working but i guess things may not be what they seem. I have A low lot so tunica stretches are my main focus for length. I continued to get interrupted during my session so it was very frustrating, i had to discontinue my workout until tonight, I did get in all my stretches and most of my Jelqs. I just have to do 1 last rep of 50x30. I hope this doesn't effect my gains. Jelqing was kind of different because I am not circumcised so I had to hold my skin at the base so i feel and effective Jelq. I didn't warm down good at all i even got interrupted on that.. I'm thinking of doing my sessions in the morning when my testosterone levels are the highest. and I am thinking of a 3on and 1 off routine but thats after two weeks of Jp's instructions(5on 2off) depending how that feels for me. I wonder if that warm down is just as important as the warm up, I also am wondering whats the best warm-up method(one the doesn't involve re-heating multiple times)...Thank all of you for your support and success story and encouragements...I am optimistic of these methods...feel free to correct me in any way shape or form(respectfully of course lol) I wanna do this correctly and efficiently.
    Bpel: 6.4
    Meg: 5.0
    EQ: 7
    :training1:

I apologize about the sentences really, I'm still getting used to posting.
    Well I have measured several times and get different measurements which is why I have not posted my current size.
    My Girth is 5'', My length bone pressed seems to be about 7''. but non-bone pressed length seems to be 5.5''.
    I have not posted these readings because i want to post very accurate readings. I use a tailors measuring tape and a ruler(i prefer a tailors meauring tape seems more accurate. thanks you for helping me out

Comment

Less can be more. Don't worry about getting everything in on your workout, as long as you get a good amount and stick to your routine.

A hot rice sock can provide more heat longer than a wet towel. Just be careful, they can get really hot.
      Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
      Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
      Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
      Goal: 8 x 6
      My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

January 3rd 09- Second Day of JP 90 day routine..tried edging today I don't think it went to well, I had small amounts exit but not a full blown emission, I masturbated afterward, I don't know weather I should do a session due to masturbation or not because i don NOT want to over train(I'm A little sore)..
        I'm confused on if masturbating will hinder my gains, I went on thevisualiser.net and put what i believe to be my measurements compare to what women consider Ideal penis size(7.5x6'), Kind of got a little more depressed than I already am about my penis size. I might do a light session if I don't get a response to the masturbation question.

I hope to find some good exercises for Tunica stretches because my LOT is right around 9:00. I just really don't want to be one of those guys who PE'd for 4 months and have not seen any results or gains, I have always hated my penis size to the actual point of depression.

I seem to have an issue measuring my member because i seem to continue to get different measurements(between NBPEL- 5-5.5' and BPEL6.5-7' EG 5' everytime) And it is really frustrating and confusing me. I am always open to advice( since I'd rather learn from someone who knows than make a lot of mistakes).
        Coolz
        Last edited by Coolz; 01-03-2010, 04:00 PM. Reason: I tried to edit this into sections it won't let me sorry

Comment

You'll feel better if you compare yourself to the average large size taken by condom polls under "larger stats" on thevisualiser.net. There is no reason to be depressed about 6.5" x 5".
          Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)

Comment

Originally posted by hhorner50 View Post
            You'll feel better if you compare yourself to the average large size taken by condom polls under "larger stats" on thevisualiser.net. There is no reason to be depressed about 6.5" x 5".

I guess since my fat pad takes away about an inch, to me it is much much smaller. this has been an issue with me since a very young age. I believe my penis is 5.5' Non-bone press which i hear that is what counts, I am still very new to all of this information...also should i continue with my routine today even if I'm a little sore and i masturbated?? I don't want to injure my unit or over-train it.

Comment

Doing a routine after masturbation is fine, but if you are feeling sore, I would probably give it a break.

Comment

You have been the only one answering me so far i just want to let you know thank you and I really appreciate it. I am only a little bit sore, So I may just do i light routine like 80x40 Regular jelqs X V-jelqs(including warm-up and stretching of course)

Comment

Pics

Well today is my 3rd day of the 90 day routine yesterday i did not work -out because I haven't been Getting Morning erections I think it is due to masturbating or depression( SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL I DO TO CONTINUE THIS WORKOUT PLEASE ANSWER THIS) i was looking at success pictures and got both encouraged and discouraged, encouraged because I might Just have a chance at this, Discouraged because I'm scared to be disappointed in myself( I have to keep reminding myself that this is a journey not over-night).

So i decided to put some pictures up( BIG step for me, but I'm dedicated for progress) I tried ballooning and edging to get an erected but I only achieved maybe 70%-85% erection( I think this is due to me masturbating lately at least twice a day) At the end i timed it right and still blew one( I tried to Kegal to stop it but that made me cum..) I was Going to workout but since i ejaculated I think i should wait until tonight I guess...Please RESPOND I am open to any help And Advice...

Well the measurements I believe I did them correctly...(I hope)
                  FL- 3.25' FG-4.25'
                  NBPEL - 5'- 5.5' EG- 5'
                  BPEL-6.5'(80%) I believe I am about 6 3/4 If not 7 at a 100%BPEL
                  well here are the pics I hope the next time i put some up they have gains!!!!
                  Coolz
                  Last edited by Coolz; 11-04-2010, 08:33 PM. Reason: Put new and better pics maybe in the future

Comment

Well i have come to a Conclusion I am going to postpone this 90 day routine until Saturday due to masturbation,Loss of morning erections and measurements(I am going to wait for a morning erection to measure and go with that one..due to constant different measurements).. I am getting very frustrated but I guess that's what comes with starting something you know not much about....

I am kinda of embarrassed by posting these pictures seeing that I have views and no reply's...I hope that waiting for my morning erections to regularly come back will be important and effective in maximizing my gains( I'm not to let my discouragement get to me)...In the mean time I will find out a couple of things, 1-to find out what is my limiting factors in my growth(tunica, smooth musicle, etc..) And 2 the best exercise for increase in length according to my limiting factor..(Mandingo stretches...etc..)

I have set a new Goal I want to increase 2 inches in length within 8 months..and 1 inch in girth within the same time frame..

I feel that postponing my routine for 5 days w/o masturbation will be the best bet for me to reach my goals( I am am wrong feel free to correct me)

Comment

Coolz you just need to do the beginers routine regularly. Stay away from mandingo stretches etc until you you finish the beginer course.

Comment

I just don't know weather to continue even after masturbation or should i just wait until my morning erections reoccur because my erections haven't been all that Good( I Think it's due to the masturbation) so I don't know if it is best that I wait,I think I should but then Again I don't know squat...I just want to be effective in my workout and not have anything Get in the way.. I'm battling depression over this thing( i know i'm not the only one but It's how I feel) I just want to do things right the first time is all thanks for all your help guys..

Comment

Well It's been 2 days since I have worked out I am already Eager To work out....my morning erections have been slowly coming back I am waiting for consistent Erections I also have not masturbated at all which is that main reason i stopped because it was effecting my erection quality which I didn't like and made me decide for a fresh start( If I am going to do this I'm going to do this right) Still noticed that most of my questions wasn't answered but I guess I just have to be patient I am not the only one who is dealing with this depression I gotta press forward(pun intended )

So Saturday is the set time I have given myself(without masturbation) to regain steady rock hard erections,Then I will continue with JP's 90 Day routine(can't wait) hopefully I will gain( I AM TERRIFIED THAT I WON'T) but not trying I will never find out...I am dedicated to penile Health and definitely Enlargement....MIND OVER MATTER...MIND OVER MATTER..MIND OVER MATTER...STAY MOTIVATED!!!!
                          Coolz
                          Last edited by Coolz; 01-06-2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X