Growing5267's easy routine progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing5267's easy routine progress

Well I feel it's time to post here and start my own progress thread for my own accountability and for others to benefit from. I'm mid thirties and just happened to stumble across PE recently although I have unknowingly dabbled in PE for years. I have followed several different members stories like hideaways, purple ones, and the like to get a feel for what is possible and what to expect. I don't have a great deal of time to PE and I have to keep it stealth but can commit to it for the long term even if my sessions are shorter albeit intense.

I'm planning to start with the jelq free routine by Big Al as I can make it as intense as I choose and it doesn't require lube so can be done anywhere. I will not be warming up or down due to my constraints.

Beginning stats are:

4/25/2015
    Bpel: 6.5
    Nbpel: 6.0
    Bpfsl: 6.75
    Meg: 5.5

Short term Goal is
    Bpel: 7.0
    Nbpel: 6.5
    Meg: 5.75

Overall goal
    8x6
    Growing5267
    Last edited by Growing5267; 09-14-2015, 08:58 AM. Reason: thread name change
    Start 4/15...6/15...9/15...1/16

BPEL: 6.5....7.0...7.6..8.0
    NBPEL: 6.0..6.5...6.8..7.0
    MEG: 5.5....5.75..6.1...6.2
    BPFSL: 6.75...7.3...7.8..8.2

Goal: NBPEL 7.5 MEG 6.25

Welcome to the gym Growing5267!

Congratulations on starting a log, it should be a great aid to your sessions!

I'm pretty sure the Jelq free routine is advanced and should probably be attempted after proper conditioning. Big Al has another routine for beginners listed in the "start here" thread. Be sure to follow those PI's!

Good luck!
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety.

The ADVANCED Jelq Free routine is too advances for a beginner starting PE. Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
      Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Some very good advice Given to you by the above members, that is an advanced routine. Starting off with high intensity will likely lead to injury. here are a few links that you should read.

Safety First!

The Seven Deadly Sins Of Penis Exercising

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Keep us informed, post often, we need the entertainment and news !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I appreciate the concerns on starting with an "advanced" program but keep in mind that all I will be doing is sts stretches and standard squeezes and edging. Truth is you can overdo any routine if you choose to and one has to be safety conscious regardless.

I have a pretty well conditioned member already from my normal activities too.

I am beginning with 25 squeezes and 300 sts stretches followed by edging if time permits. I'll be doing PE on mon/tue and thurs/fri taking wed and the weekends off.

I have been doing this for the last week over the jelqs I started with and I feel a good soreness and have really good PIs so far. As I get further into it I'll increase reps and maybe intensity also.

Comment

Yes you can do any exercise.

Standard squeezes are advanced.

Condition your penis first with a beginner's routine, there is a high probability that you will gain during that period, and if not, you have gained experience in addition to conditioning, PE is a long term commitment, you must be in for the long haul.

If you rush it up, you are risking more than just set backs, you are risking an injury.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Good PIs today after the last two workout days. Good full flaccid hang throughly the whole day and good EQ this morning.

Comment

No morning wood today but...Great workout today! Started with 30 squeezes, then 300 sts stretches, and decided to do 10 more squeezes cause they felt so good expanding the tissues filling with blood. Finished up with a little edging. About 20 min total workout.

I really like this routine over any routine with jelqs due to how quick it is and that it doesn't require lube. I do like jelqs but they don't really give me the stretch feeling and are not as convenient as squeezes and stretches. Plan to measure at the end of either may or June. Can't decide but I'm fairly certain I'll be seeing some GAINS!!!

Comment

Took yesterday off due to lack of time and stress. Got in a good workout this morning.

35 moderate squeezes
                    300 sts stretches mild to mod intensity
                    Edge to ponr twice no release.

I'm basing my edging on hydeaways technique of no release as it seems to keep my unit more full/engorged longer which I think is good.

Comment

Plan to take Sunday off and pick back up Monday for my normal routine. Good PIs so far. Flaccid is bigger and more full and good EQ on off days. EQ suffers a little after workouts without constant stimulation.

Comment

Well thought I would take the day off but decided to get the blood going. 20 squeezes and some edging and a few ULIs. Nothing too intense but some good blood flow. Definitely noticing a difference and it hasn't been a month. Wife even made a comment that we didn't need more lube it's just tight 😃

Comment

Good PE workout. 35 squeezes and 350 sts stretches. Maybe 2 hrs of edging too top it off. Feeling great. Caught a girl at the front desk of the hotel totally checking my bulge after the workout.

Yep. It's good to PE

Comment

Now if I could get my wife to notice or care about anything in life really. Sighhh

Comment

Good PE workout. 35 squeezes and 350 sts stretches. Maybe 1hr of edging. Feels great. Loving PE lately. My dick looks huge at times and it's hang is awesome. After only a month I pull out my flaccid and I'm like when did I get this. Never gets old.

Prolly going to do a few wet Jelqs and edging tonight.

Yep. It's good to PE on the road

Comment

Working...
                              X