NSF001's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSF001's Progress Log

This is way overdue. Should have started this a long time ago. At any rate, now is a good time as ever. I technically started PE workouts (after a 1 month break from excessive masturbation & a case of ED). In the following two version I will compress my history so far. I have maintained a log of all my details in a notepad file.

Summarized Version: From Oct 20, to Nov 27th, I followed the following routine on 1 ON/1OFF.

Supplements:
    1500 mg Arginine.
    1 gm of Omega-3 Fatty Acid.
    1 multivitamin.

Workout:
    20 mins rice sock warm up.
    4 x 1 minute stretching in each direction. (medium-hard intensity)
    2 x 3 minute circular stretches (taking 16 seconds to cover one circle, also medium hard).
    150 Jelq Stretches in 17 minutes (explained below) at 30-50% ER level, with 3-5 second strokes at a medium-grip, enough to see visible blood flow but no squeezing.
    50 quick kegels.
    30-45 mins edging (variability in duration).
    10 mins rice sock warm down.

Jelq Stretches: Dedicate one hand to hold the penis behind the glans and stretch it outwards. Use the other hand to form an underhand grip. Point of this is to involve stretching and jelqing.

Important Notes:

Nearing the end of November, the routine looked more like:

4 x 1.5 minute stretching in each direction medium-hard intensity.
    2 x 3 minute circular stretches (taking 16 seconds to cover one circle, still medium hard intensity).
    4 x 1 minute pulse stretch in each direction. Progressively increasing the strength of the stretch with 1-2-3-4-5, relaxing on 6, and beginning on 7, etc.
    150 Jelq Stretches in 17 minutes .
    50 quick kegels.
    30-45 mins edging.

I added 4 mins of stretching at the end, of the circular stretches

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

From Nov 27th to now (Jan 04th), I followed the following routine on 2 ON/1OFF:

4 x 1.5 minute stretching in each direction.
    2 x 3 minute circular stretches (taking 16 seconds to cover one circle).
    4 x 1 minute pulse stretch in each direction.
    150 Jelq Stretches in 17 minutes (explained below).
    60 Jelqs (nothing fancy, regular jelqs with overhand grip) with medium-light grip, 3 second strokes
    3 x 30 V-jelqs on 30-50% Erection, starting from unit facing upward, then left, and then right.
    2 x 80 quick kegels (2 sets of 80 kegels spaced about 3 minutes apart).
    30-45 mins edging (variability in duration).

I will carry on this routine until about end of January. I will check for progress, and If I haven't made any, then I'll switch up my routine, otherwise continue.
    For the next month, I will remove edging to give my foreskin a rest. I had a slight foreskin tear near November end, and it still hurts sometimes.

Other things to be noted:

I workout 4 times a week with weights, and run about 20 mins on 2 of the other day, and have one day of complete rest. I used to be a massive coffee addict but stopped in the name of better penis health. I now drink Green Tea with honey. One of these days I will try KP's erection tea. I try to limit my jacking off to twice a month, but sometimes once a week. I have derived inspiration from many of the PE'rs on this forum, with too many to name. You guys have been damn helpful, even if all I have achieved so far is some newbie gains and a winning battle with ED. If I come across some interesting observations about PE, I will be sure to let you know. From now on, I will update this log regularly.

Today's Workout

4 x 1.5 minute stretching in each direction. While I had my rice-sock on my shaft.
    2 x 3 minute circular stretches (taking 16 seconds to cover one circle).
    150 Jelq Stretches in 17 minutes.
    60 Jelqs (nothing fancy, regular jelqs with overhand grip) with medium-light grip, 3 second strokes
    3 x 30 V-jelqs on 30-50% Erection, starting from unit facing upward, then left, and then right.
    10 mins rice sock warm down with a stretch.
    20 mins fowfers light stretch.

The PI"s for today: definitely some turtling afterwards but, a jelly feeling (with plumpness) afterwards. No pain, or redness or fluid build up. I'll rate this PI as slightly on the positive side.

Food for thought: add heat to my Jelqs. This will require me to buy a heater, and jelq in a way that exposes the shaft. Either I dedicate one hand to expose the shaft and jelq only with the other hand, Or I get fluffers .

I decided heating stretch after reading up that low intensity stretch with constant heat will benefit me more. A few questions Ive been pondering lately. Since I am uncut, the lower part of my shaft will never be exposed directly to the rice-sock as the foreskin will come in a way. Does this mean that the skin absorbs all the heat before it reaches the tunica? Should I consider circumcision to expose the lower half of my shaft? I'll have to be patient on this one. Maybe if gains don't come, I really will bite the bullet and get a circumcision.

Comment

Yesterday: 1/6/2010

Off

Today's Workout:

4 x 1.5 minute stretching in each direction. While I had my rice-sock on my shaft.
      2 x 4 minute circular stretches (taking 16 seconds to cover one circle).
      Clamped Edging at Full Erection for 10 mins
      Maintaining a clamped plump for another 2 hours.

Noticed a few things:

1.My unit was more girthy clamped, than compared to non-clamped. I reckon from initial estimates that the circumference increase by about 0.15" at least (probably close to 2). This would put me close to 4.65" - 4.7" girth clamped. This raises another question. If by clamping I can achieve extra girth, then is it because my smooth muscle isn't powerful enough to force enough blood to expand the tunica on its own? Am I really tunica limited? My LOT was near 7:00am and the difference between BPFSL and BPEL is <= 0.5" (6.75-6.85 - 7.25).

2. The post-workout hang was more pronounced (compared to the post-workout hang I get without clamping). As of now, I prefer this form of light clamping vs. traction wrapping for preventing turtling solely for convenience.

How I clamped: Exceptionally simple. I use latex-free tape that sticks to itself (the thinner the width, the better) and doesn't irritate skin. I'll write down this routine for my own sake.

1. Get an erection and let it subside to near 40% ER.
      2. Use one hand to stretch your unit facing forward (don't need to stretch at maximum intensity)
      3. Now use the other hands with a strip of latex-free tape with un-stretched length of 6", and start forming a fairly snug concentric circles near around the shaft of your unit right in front of your scrotum. Remember, the wrapping will compress some of the tunica on your shaft because your ER isn't high enough. That's exactly what we want.
      4. Now you kegel blood into your glans and make sure that your unit right now is nice and plump.
      5. At this point you should feel some very light tightness around the shaft where the tape grips your unit.
      6. Optional: If your tape is wide, you can form an okay grip with one of your hands and place it right in front of the tape, and push it back towards your scrotum, along the shaft, This should make a nice tape-made cock ring.

At some point I'll add some visuals to give you an idea of what I mean.

The nice thing to this is that when you lose erection, your taped cock ring will stick to your shaft and still prevent some blood from leaving the penis. So you still have a nice engorged plump, and you don't feel tightness. When you gain an erection, the taped cock ring will not expand as much, and so it will act like a cock ring. Taking it off is fairly easy as well. So there we go. I plan on using this for post-workout healing.

Comment

Man, good job NFS001. You are definently putting the work in. Keep it up and your goals are just right around the corner.
        Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Comment

Today's Workout:

4 x 1.5 minute heated stretching in each direction.
          4 x 1 minute heated pulse stretch in each direction.
          Maintaining a clamped plump to whatever extent I could for the rest of the day.

No warm down. Routine went without the 10 minute clamped edging. The plump was there, but not great at all (got busy and had work to do). Next time I will focus on edging and a warm down. For the rest of the day I will maintain a greater plump. Overtime I might try edging at maximum erection.

Comment

Yesterday's Routine:

No edging. Didn't maintain a plump.

Today's Routine:

3 x 45 V-jelqs on 30-50% Erection, starting from unit facing upward, then left, and then right.
            45 minutes edging with clamp.
            10 minute warm down.
            Plus wore clamp for most the day.

Observations:
            Shaft was veiner. It seemed thicker by about 0.05" across and something like 0.03". If you estimate the circumference as (width + height)/2 * 3.1415926, then my girth today (while clamped was) 4.61". Normally, its about 4.5". That 0.1" is I suppose important.

I am going to start ramping up the intensity of my routine, not by adding anything new but adding an IR lamp. I want to see how much heat actually helps me in my cause.

Comment

Jelq stretches are the bomb, aren't they?

Comment

Indeed Gator, Jelq stretches are awesome.

Yesterday: I took a break, I shouldn't have. Ah well

Today:

Today's Routine:

170 Jelq Stretches in 19 minutes.
                3 x 45 V-jelqs on 30-50% Erection, starting from unit facing upward, then left, and then right.
                45 minutes edging with clamp. Edged too close to PONR, there was retrograde ejaculation and the ensuing turtling.
                Wore a traction-wrap most of the day.

NOTES: - STOP retrograde ejactulation
                - STOP edging close to 100% Erection, just be engorged enough to keep tissues pliable
                - WRAP on both ON days, But on Day 1: light edging while clamped (after kegeling), Day 2: Just wrap after Jelq session (no kegaling)

Comment

Nothing for 17th,18th,19th,20th.

Routine for 21st:
                  170 Jelq Stretches in 19 minutes.

and

Routine for 21st:
                  170 Jelq Stretches in 14 minutes.

I removed edging, to let me foreskin heal. There is a smidgen of black skin in both sides of the torn region. But it hasn't gotten any larger. That is a good thing. I am generally very pissed off at my lack of blood flow through my body. I have to find a way to improve blood flow. I will continue with traction wrapping for most of the day. Next session onwards, I will up my jelq stretches to about 20 minutes.

Comment

Fail on my previous post, the second "21st" to say "22nd". At any rate

23rd January: OFF Day

24th
                    Routine for 21st:
                    4 x 1.5 minute heated stretching in each direction. with heated rice-sock grip
                    4 x 1.5 minute heated pulse stretch in each direction. with heated rice-sock grip
                    170 Jelq Stretches in 20 minutes.

25th:

4 x 1.5 minute heated pulse stretch in each direction. with heated rice-sock grip

Observations:
                    1. Edging was definitely a good idea. My tissues after post PE edging was more pliable than now, when I don't edge. I will return to edging when my foreskin heals.
                    2. Significant improvement in blood flow, now that I haven't been kegeling for a bit. In two weeks, I will start with 50 quick kegels done 1ON 2OFF, in such a way that the 1 ON day will coincide with one of the ON days of my PE workouts.
                    3. I haven't had a chance to see if traction wrapping has worked out for me. So far, my BPFL (Bone Pressed Flaccid Length) when wrapped is around 5.5-6". I'll be more consistent and make it 6" for the future.
                    4. Modification of my OFF days, I will still wrap my unit after 20 minutes rice sock followed by 5 minutes of stretching. The point of this isn't to cause great collagen tears along my shaft that 30 minutes of jelqing will do, but rather that a light stretch held for throughout most of the day. The heat is to increase the elasticity of my shaft.

Comment

NSF, thanks for the edging reminder. I did it tonight for the first time -after my routine- in a long time. I forgot how beneficial it could be. Things are hanging so pretty now thanks to it. Thanks again for the reminder. Rep point to you sir, especially for that and this awesome progress log.

Comment

26th January: Off

Routine for 27th:

28th:

29th:
                        OFF, Traction Wrapped, but ejaculated at night.

30th:
                        OFF, Traction Wrapped. My unit could use an extra recovery day.

Observations:
                        1. Ejaculating while partially wrapped leads to powerful orgasms, followed by extreme turtling. My unit was definitely hurting; possibly pushed into over-training zone.
                        2. The glans while wrapped gets chilly sometimes. I fix this by performing a few kegels, each held for 2-3 seconds each every 10-15 minutes or so. This ensures blood flow into the shaft.
                        3. My BPEG is 5" or 5.1"? There is unfortunately enough skin folds that I don't buy it as a reliable measurement. But if I could get this "skin-fold" into the condom, effectively providing a girth of 5" at base (right in from of the scrotum), then it works!
                        4.So far, I am nearing 6.94" for BPEL measurement. Girth I haven't measured, I reckon that I am probably still near 4.5" for mid-shaft, and around 4.4" behind the glans.
                        5.Kegels: (both Kegal and Kegel are regarded incorrect by the word processor on this forum). This is probably known to the experienced PE practitioner that observes his unit. But the way the CS pulses in quick kegels vs. slow kegels is very different. For the quick kegel, (say done at the rate of 2-3 per second), the CS near the lower-shaft of the penis pulses visibly, but the CS near the upper shaft barely responds. Visibly, its next-to-impossible to tell whether any pulse of blood reaches the top. For the slow kegel, the CS near both the top and bottom visibly pulse. I suspect (without anymore thought than just an educated guess) that slow kegels are better for CS enlargement than the quick ones. I would appreciate any comments on this claim.

Comment

Not a progress log. But as a reminder to myself: STOP jacking off on OFF days. Really, you turtle far too much.

Comment

31st:

1st February:

2nd:

OFF day. Ejaculated. **** Me.

3rd:

4th

Ejaculated after about 5 hours. From now on, I will ejaculate exactly once a week.

Observations:
                            - slight ligament pains when i try to get an erection while wrapped.
                            - Getting frequent erections while stretching. This work against the quality of my stretches
                            - My BPFSL in 7.35". Its a good thing to keep track of this. Gator has an informative post on this.
                            - If I wear a cock ring, I can achieve a 5.1" or 5.2" base girth. Maybe a 5.4" if cheat enough and stuff in more loose skin from my sac. Yeah it isn't actually a part of my shaft, but if the girl feels it, she feels it.
                            - PE on days with coffee is pretty bad. It almost feels as if my Tunica isn't as pliable.

Comment

On a decon break for at least a week, possibly two.

I will stretch 2 ON 1 OFF. And wrap my unit everyday. I will NOT edge, kegel, or jelq. Over kegeling has killed my erections.
                              NSF001
                              Last edited by NSF001; 02-26-2010, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X