L_E's Progress Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L_E's Progress Thread

Hello! Been lurking here for a while and have tried PE once before in the past, but now I'm ready to commit and give it a more serious attempt. Been trying to absorb the wealth of knowledge here, thanks all! Gains are always great, but I think I'd really love to master MMO which I've spottily been attempting for years now. I feel like the whole PE process has brought me more in tune with it all so hopefully I will get there!

I've been following the JP90 and edging afterwards. Swapped the jelqs before the stretches and have been doing only one or two sets of the stretches as I don't feel ready for all. 15 min warm up with rice sock and 10 min warm down. I'm pretty sure the absence of the rice sock in my previous attempt contributed significantly to quitting—the wash cloth method is a pain!

Kegels have been sets of 10 5s holds. 6 sets a day. 6 days a week.

Starting June 2015
    BPEL 6
    FL 4
    EG 5.1

Current Feb 2016
    BPEL 6.875 +.875
    BPFSL 7.25

FL 4.5 +.5
    EG 5.4 +.3

Goal 1
    BPEL 6.5
    EG 5.25

Goal 2
    BPEL 7
    EG 5.5

Ultimate Goal
    BPEL 7.5
    EG 5.75

Consistency:
    consistency.png

Gains:
    gains.png
    low_expectations
    Last edited by low_expectations; 03-01-2016, 08:16 PM.
    L_E's Progress Feb 2015 (9mo) 6.875 x 5.4 (+.875 x +.3)

Welcome to the gym LE! Congrats on starting a log. It is normal to have some soreness in the ligs, but if it is too painful maybe you are stretching with too high of an intensity. I think some soreness is good, as a sign that you stretched your ligaments nicely, but if its unbearable let it recover, and take it easier on your unit in the future! Best of luck to you on your PE journey
    Live and Learn

Comment

Thanks Hacker! definitely not anywhere near unbearable, much closer to barely noticeable. Unlike a muscle soreness that only makes itself known when you use it, this was more consistent. but again, very light.

Week 5/23/15 - 5/29/15
      I completed 4 sessions this week and the day after the fourth I had a dull ache/soreness on one side of my ligs. it was barely noticeable and was gone by the end of the day, but I decided to give it a rest for 5 days. Is it normal to feel this in the ligs?

Week 5/30/15 - 6/5/15
      Took most of the week off to play it safe, but did PE the last two days. Had some good sex this week and I think my EQ has been better (or maybe I'm just paying more attention to it?) and all around good PIs. Question: Should I edge before or after warm down?
      low_expectations
      Last edited by low_expectations; 11-06-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Week 6/6/15 - 6/12/15
        Only got three sessions in this week, but they went smoothly. I'm feeling much more conditioned and comfortable with my routine. Seems like flaccid hang is a bit longer and my veins are more pronounced, good PIs. During one of the edging sessions I got a light dry orgasm, it didn't feel nearly as intense as a normal orgasm, but lasted for a while. Encouraging...I feel like I'm getting close!

Routine:
        15min warmup
        x3 50 jelqs
        x3 30 v-jelqs
        x2 stretches all directions
        x2 10 circles (first set CW, second CCW)
        10min warm down
        edging

Comment

Week 6/13/15 - 6/19/15
          Another week with only three sessions, but they were good. EQ is definitely improved, especially the glans. The veins that wrap the shaft at the base got a little sore during jelqs towards the end of my last session so I finished it out by starting a little higher. Will keep an eye on that in the future. Not having to stop so much for erections to subside which is making the workouts faster. Overall looking good!

Comment

Gains!
            BPEL: 6.25 +.25
            EG: 5.1
            BPFL: 4.1 +.1

I think probably a mix of EQ and normal gains, but I'll take it Next measure in a month!

Week 6/20/15 - 6/26/15
            Best week yet, feeling more conditioned and generally in tune with what I'm doing and my body is telling me. And I actually got 5 sessions in this week!

I've been doing fewer jelqs but focusing on quality. I'm finding perfect spot is around 60% erect for jelqs, but it is easy to get a bit more and then have to stop and wait. I did find out I was doing my v-jelqs slightly wrong, as it didn't seem I was pushing any blood into the glans, so now I'm wrapping my fingers around a bit, seems to be helping, but I'm still getting the hang of it.

Comment

Week 6/27/15 - 7/3/15
              Another great week, 4 solid sessions. My unit looks and feels bigger, awesome to see what steady workouts are doing. Flaccid hang and girth is up! every time I pull my pants off I think I have a semi until I realize that is normal. Been recovering from each session faster and no soreness at all.

Jelqing has moved from 150 to as many as I can in 30-45 minutes which is more like 75-100. Still slow going, I've been getting a lot of erections, more than the last few weeks. Tried edging before one of the sessions, seemed to help—probably will try to do that before each session when I'm horny.

This week I tried Ballooning and really liked it. I'll be fitting it in when I can.

Questions:
              - I've been reading a bit about collagen being more prone to deformation/damage when heated, I'm assuming that's part of the reason for warm up, but can someone point me to a resource or explain with a bit more detail on what happens to the damaged collagen? is this damage the same as micro-tears? Do the the micro-tears get fixed up with more collagen like a scar? Is this why the JP90 starts with stretches—when the collagen is hottest?
              low_expectations
              Last edited by low_expectations; 07-10-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Week 7/4/15 - 7/10/15
                Good week all around, 4 sessions again. PIs have been good, morning wood has been rock solid. Today is a rest day, but flaccid girth seemed to bump up a notch. Going on vacation next week so it will be fewer sessions the next weeks, but I'll jump back in when I've returned.

Comment

Week 7/11/15 - 7/17/15
                  Slow week, 3 sessions at the start, now in a bit of a break with vacation. Have gotten a few quick ballooning sessions in. PIs are unchanged.

Comment

Week 7/16/15 - 7/24/15
                    Another slow week, but was able to fit in two short sessions in at the end of this week. Next week should be much better.

I feel like I've been going too weak with the stretches, so I'm going to try and focus a little more intensity into those, but I was reading up on easing into the intensity of each which will allow a more controlled stretch. And hopefully give an indication before I go too hard. That said, the plan is just to up the intensity a notch, not to push it as far as I can.

Still on the same routine, feeling good.

Comment

Gains!
                      BPEL: 6.25
                      EG: 5.25 +.15
                      BPFL: 4.2 +.1

Very happy with the girth gains, I did not expect those to come so quick! It does look thicker, so this confirms the gains I think I've seen over the last couple weeks. I guess this means I need to set a new goal.

The lack of length gains indicates that I am possibly under stretching, which I touched on last post AND that the initial gains were probably EQ related. I've now completed two sessions stretching a bit more intensely and everything has been fine, so I will continue on this routine unless PIs change.

Next measure in a month!

Comment

Week 7/25/15 - 7/31/15
                        Back into it after a week off, a solid 5 sessions this week. Gains were a nice bonus. I've also added in Jai stretches when I use the restroom and fowfers at night.

Comment

Week 8/1/15 - 8/7/15
                          Consistent week with 5 sessions; today was my 40th total workout. I look a small bit thicker both flaccid and erect, so I think I'm growing My veins also look bigger and the smaller ones are more noticeable. Been keeping up with jai stretches and fowfers. I've also added some light squeezes to my jelq routine, will slowly work up towards them at full intensity over the next weeks+.

Comment

Week 8/8/15 - 8/14/15
                            Four sessions this week. Seems like my flaccid stretch is getting slightly longer.

Have gotten a two dots on the glans from jelqing/squeezes, but they were quick to fade, will tone it down a step in intensity. Morning wood is slightly less enthusiastic the last few days. Still there though, so I'll just keep an eye on it.
                            low_expectations
                            Last edited by low_expectations; 08-15-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Week 8/15/15 – 8/21/15
                              This week was busy, I only got one session in. Have been keeping up with kegels, jai, and fowfers, plus a few quick shower sessions and one ballooning session. Will be measuring next week, not expecting any gains. (low expectations!)

Started warming up in the shower with all the bathroom doors and windows shut, transforming it to a sauna. I stay in there for my entire routine ...I really love this!! I feel like the heat dissipates so quickly with a rice sock, this allows me to stay warmed up much longer which provides a much better stretch. Only do this when I actually need a shower though, I'd feel to guilty to waste the water.
                              low_expectations
                              Last edited by low_expectations; 08-25-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X