Important questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important questions

Hey! I'm taking ritalin almost every day beacuse of the final Tests... But i've noticed that ritalin makes my flaccid size smaller and my EQ is like 8/10..1. Do you think i should PE even though i'm not at my maximum size? 2. Because of my tests sometimes i miss sessions.. Do you think i can lose gains from that? Thanks, and hope for your replies!

Why not study harder and skip the drug? Yes old fashioned I know but it's better than having to resort to a drug, any drug, when you have something hard to do.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by pussymagnet23 View Post
      Hey! I'm taking ritalin almost every day beacuse of the final Tests... But i've noticed that ritalin makes my flaccid size smaller and my EQ is like 8/10..1. Do you think i should PE even though i'm not at my maximum size? 2. Because of my tests sometimes i miss sessions.. Do you think i can lose gains from that? Thanks, and hope for your replies!
      Why do you take Ritalin? ADD and ADHD is a made up thing, also doing methylphenidaat/amphetamine shrinks the blood vessels. That's one of the reasons why you are getting cold and get a smaller dick.

Stop taking Ritalin! Trust me. It's all in your head, only you can focus, not some doctor who says you have to take ritalin so the pharmacies earn money.

The guy who "invented" ADD/ADHD said on his deathbed that it was made up so that pharmacies and stuff earn alot of money.

Edit: Oh I see that's cause you need to focus lol, my bad.

As I said about methylphenidaat/amphetamine, just don't do it while PE'ing.
      Hater
      Last edited by Hater; 06-05-2015, 11:19 AM.
      BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

You guys makes me nervous... I know ritalin is bad but i have to take it.. it can actually makes my gains go away just like that?

Comment

ADD and ADHD are very real. Please don't quote that destructive article that everyone saw on facebook. Now whether or not yhe person who discovered it believes he was lying... that's a different issue. However, in science, just because someone originally discovers something doesn't mean that they can suddenly decide it doesn't exist. And these disorders DO exist. There are decades of data from countries across the world supporting the existence of ADD.

Nothing is more harmful to people with mood and behavioral disorders than the constant flow of people telling us our problems don't exist. Please don't believe every pop-science article you read on social media. I have spent all my life with another poorly understood problem, similar to ADD, and it really gets exhausting to have everyone think they are educated well enough to diagnose others and make character judgements about "what really must be the problem..."

If you are sincerely curious about medical issues such as ADD, please go to pubmed and read articles published by actual medical experts in the field.
          Focus on the positive :D
          -----
          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Seek help and advice from your doctor, not a bunch of guys on a dick enlargement site about your treatment. We're fun and for the most part, respectful, but can't advise you on prescription medications.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
              ADD and ADHD are very real. Please don't quote that destructive article that everyone saw on facebook. Now whether or not yhe person who discovered it believes he was lying... that's a different issue. However, in science, just because someone originally discovers something doesn't mean that they can suddenly decide it doesn't exist. And these disorders DO exist. There are decades of data from countries across the world supporting the existence of ADD.

Nothing is more harmful to people with mood and behavioral disorders than the constant flow of people telling us our problems don't exist. Please don't believe every pop-science article you read on social media. I have spent all my life with another poorly understood problem, similar to ADD, and it really gets exhausting to have everyone think they are educated well enough to diagnose others and make character judgements about "what really must be the problem..."

If you are sincerely curious about medical issues such as ADD, please go to pubmed and read articles published by actual medical experts in the field.
              Please don't, I am not gonna have a discussion with you. Maybe later.

Just 1 thing: Let's put a stamp on it, here starts the wrong already
              BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Are you taking ritalin because you need it because of a condition or just think it will help make you smarter?

Comment

Pussymagnet, feel free to do PE even if you need properly prescribed drugs for other issues. You will not automatically lose your gains by missing a routine or two. The studies are more important than the gains, and with PE you can improve your circulation, and penis health. Having some medical conditions may cause you some extra challenges on your journey. These challenges are not something that should stop your efforts to try. I have many medical challenges myself, and by golly I have grown my penis very nicely.
                  So study hard, focus in (even if you need help to do so), and PE when you can. Success is in your hands brother, pull it out of your penis.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

First month with taking ADHD medicine 4-7 times a week and still gained a permanent .5 in length and .15 in girth
                    Gains so far: +2 BPEL and +1.2 EG !

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Are you taking ritalin because you need it because of a condition or just think it will help make you smarter?
                      i've diagnosed with ADHD 4 years ago..

Comment

Thanks for your help guys!

Comment

Then take your meds, do some pe, and you'll do fine in life.

Comment

Working...
                          X