• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigers journal

bpel: unmeasured
    meg: 4.75
    beg 5

my current short term goals are 10/10 erections everytime, 5 meg

long term goal: ejaculate when i want to, 7.25 x 5.25 unit, long consistent 10/10 wood, morning wood, night wood, conditioned dick, able to hard without manual stimulation
    stipulations

been a lurker of this forum and couldn't stay consistent with exercise because of roomates. guess I'll have to do it in the shower!!

workouts:
    light jp90 stretches
    jelqs and vjelqs in shower until i feel like i got a good workout in
    edging and trying not to get off... i do everytime.
    trying to.only get off once every four days as i feel it messes with my gains

decided as of today i wont be edging since i accidentally get off everytime. going to take a rest day today, see what my dick tells me tomorrow, and start ballooning. only allow myself to ejaculate every 4TH day

Comment

Exercised 2 days in a row in the shower, and was able to edge again tonight for the second day without cumming!!! Edged for over an hour tonight !!! Woke up with some great morning wood too!!!😄 flaccid hangs lower!!! will take a rest day tomorrow, not touching it unless i have to pee lol. Don't know yet when i'm going to measure next, right now my goal is just to control my orgasms and harder erections.

Comment

One more thing, i refuse to cum unless it's with my girl. I feel a lot healthier mentally, and more energetic since i stopped cumming since four.days ago. Can really tell.the.difference.

Comment

Meant 3 days ago.. can't edit on damn mobile site lol

Comment

Lost my innocence yesterday to an amazing beautiful woman on a rest day! :P unit got sore fast lol. Still exercising and not allowing myself to get off unless im with my partner for health. Ill try to take a rest day today. Haha

Comment

Had sex again last night. I have condom anxiety and lose eq when performing. Going to measure length and girth when i feel that my unit is healthy again. Its sore from pe, skipping rest days and having sex with a 60-70 percent eq. I hope i can have a rest day today,but i will never avoid sex with my partner

Comment

Didnt measure length again but i did measure girth. 4.75 grew to 4.8!!!!

Comment

I think i might have overworked it today since i started ulis for the first time and accidentally came. Cumming and pre-e is so bad for my gains. Ulis are addicting!!! Going to hug and kiss and massage my lover tonight since shes on her cycle and kegal since just holding her hand gets me up lol. Will see how i feel tomorrow. Im going to start edging after my workouts now. Going to exercise after my family goes to bed so i can have a more comfortable, longer, better, smoother ssession. They go to bed around 8 so its perfect for me! i will now measure on the first of every month to track my gains. Since i just recently measured, i will do it the month after next to check my meg and bpel

Comment

Okay, due to overworking from being exciting about my gains, im starting this routine for 30 days for eq and pre-e.

2 days on 1 day off
                    50 jelqs
                    30 v jelqs
                    50 jelqs
                    30 v jelqs
                    50 jelqs
                    30 v jelqs

Edging session afterwards without cumming. Ill let my other half take care of that part!

Will start tomorrow night and update results every 7 days. Will not measure as i am only focusing on eq and pre-e

Comment

Working...
                    X