• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computerguy online log

June 8

10 - minute warm up
    20 sec each directional stretches 5 directions
    5 minute 5 sec downward wet jelqs

Results - better hang - mediocre morning wood - occasional semi's through the day

Starting measurements (rough bpel/eg)
    6.5x5.4 - remeasuring in 1 month.

Note * 4th restart due to overtraining. Starting really light this time.

June 9
    10 - minute warm up
    20 sec each directional stretches 5 directions
    5 minute 5 sec downward wet jelqs

Results - better hang - mediocre morning wood - occasional semi's through the day

So far so good. Managing to stay away from negative pis at the outset. Attempting 2 on one off. Plan on upping the intensity slowly every 5th session. Stretches by 5 seconds. Jelqs by 1-2 minutes.

Also everytime I take a piss doing / 5 k and 5 rks and going to up it by 5 every week.

Comment

PSEG I see

Goodluck!
      BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

As a personal note. Results are based on following day so log is 1 day behind.

June 10

Rest day.

Occasionally hanging long - very occasionally. Been going commando past few days seems to help with that alot. May switch to firestarters as warm up instead. They seem quicker and in my case more effective in loosening things up. EQ seems to be dropping in non sexual stimulating areas. Giving my wife a sexy massage etc. Only hitting 50% but that could be caused by the cold going around the family right now. Not feeling top of my game. Plus planned sex has fallen through twice and it could be caused by knowing nothings going to happen beyond cuddling/sensual actions. Still getting more response during the day from sex chatting the wife and thinking about stuff. Just Semis but better response now than after the previous times over training.

Forgot to put in the first two posts that after the stretches there are circle stretches alternating clockwise and counter clockwise after each stretch for a count of 20. So 20s - CW - 20s CCW etc.

Going to do this right this time.

Comment

Yeah PESG. After healing from non PE injury that occurred play fighting with my kids and getting my shaft caught in a semi hard state between knee and ground. I had to work through recovery from that. Then tried JP90 1st time. Overtrained second day. Then took three weeks off. Restarted JP90 at half intensity. Still overtrained and had to take time off after vasectomy surgery for a month or so. Then went back into JP90 at 1/3rd the workload and was still borderline overtraining. So took a break to play around with light hanging just to see what it was like (2.5lbs) and decided I will hold off for 6m-1y and try starting out with PESG and rotate that to JP90 after the first 90 and then if I have managed to not overtrain this time and am seeing any gains/positive EQ results. Sticking with that for a further 1 or two rotations and go from there.

Basically. I have a lazy dick. It doesn't like work. Lol. So I'm taking this one very slowly.

Comment

June 11 - ended up being a rest day. Way too busy - couldn't find 30 minutes of time anywhere. But wife did edge me for 20 minutes while we played around and I went down on her so I'm counting it as a 20 minute stand.alone edging session.

PI's fairly neutral all day. Not much change from before. Occasionally hanging a bit better. Mediocre but lasting morning wood. Bit achy right lig. Going to step intensity of stretching back but increase duration by 10 seconds and do two reps each. R/L/U/D/BTC. probably drop intensity by 25%.

Will try to fit a routine in friday/saturday and attempt to maintain 2 on 1 off.

Comment

June 12

Filling out after routine. Felt good. Altered how it went a little bit. Changed to 60 sec stretch at a lower intensity R/L/D/BTC/U/SO x 2 after warming up using firestarter + doing a firestarter between sets. Will find out tomorrow if that is too much time at the lower intensity. Then did approx 7 minutes of 5 sec downward wet jelqs. Palms out thumb and pointer pressing as far back as possible.

Also did 40 ball stretches.

Will see how things react. Definitely liking the less intense more duration stretches though. If its not overworking I will stick with this as my baseline.

Comment

June 13

Ended up being a rest day. So far it looks like I may have found a good point. Felt fatigue but didn't turtle much. Going to stick to the above for a few weeks and keep a close eye on my PIs.

Comment

June 14th

60sec stretching 5 directions with 10 CW and 10CCW circle stretches between angles. 5 minutes of DWOHJ (downward wet overhand jelqs)

Did 20 v jelqs as well. Took it a bit lighter today. Only one set of stretches and added in a few V jelqs.

No turtling after finishing so far as I can tell. Had a decent sized flushed flaccid right after but went back to normal fairly quick. Will keep an eye on it and see if I've switched to too light or keeping in the zone.

Comment

Also did the 40 ball stretches. Can't edit on phone. Not changing things for the sake of changing. Just honing in on a lighter routine in the right zone.

Comment

June 15

Kind of a rest day. Pis fairly good. No turtling per se. Was just too busy to be able to do my routine. Had sex with the wife the past 4 days and I think that on top of my routine is tiring my poor fellow out.

Probably going to do stretches and some jelqs. Maybe half the routine before going to bed.

Sex tonight was ok. Got hard when I needed too but could feel the fatigue in my dick and after I went I didn't stay as hard as normal.

To be fair due to the baby being up and catching up on night class homework on top of my job. I've had very little sleep. Maybe 3 hours a night the past 3 days.

Maybe I will just take the night off. That will make my routine more of a one on and one off. But if that's what it takes. That's what I will do.

Comment

June 16

Ended up doing most of my full routine before bed. Wasn't the best idea on waking. I think I irritated the dorsal nerve near the end of my jelqs. After that I didn't bother finishing off the routine. Definitely have one majorly tired penis. Doesn't really seem sore but probably going to take 2 days with just stretching tomorrow if he feels up to it.

Right now pis are definitely tending towards negative.

60 sec stretch 5 directions. 5 minutes wet overhand jelqs - stopped before end of routine.

Only got 1.5 hours sleep last night so mat even hold off until I get a good nights rest.

Comment

I love that you keep your workout simple and "fast". I will follow.

Good luck, buddy.
                          My log - https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Thanks zambijs. I kinda have to keep it simple or I seriously overwork my unit.

As it is stands.

I had done workout in morning of June 16th. Like 4am before catching a few z's

For the remainder of the 16th and up till after noon on the 17th I've been hanging mainly fuller and longer. Dick still feels tuckered out though. May attempt a half routine tonight as even though it tired. My pis for a change are pretty good while still feeling worked out.

Comment

June 17

Did a shorter routine just to try to stay consistent.

10 minute heating pad
                              60 sec - 5 way stretch with 10 circles between each
                              ~50 5sec overhand dry jelqs - half up shaft just to massage and maintain expansion

Still feeling tuckered out and tired. Both my dick and my body.

Aiming for sleep rather than girth or length lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X