1 week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 week

Today marks the end of the 1st week that I've been doing PE. 2 days off 1 day on. 5 minute stretch 10 minute jelq 10 minute v jelq 50 kegels 50 reverse kegels. I was excited because I swore that right after I finished my routine I could tell there was something different and my pecker was a little bigger. But alas, it was not, I guess it was all in my head. I'm not discouraged though, for goodness sake its only been one week lol. But I always read the success forums and see guys getting like a alf an inch to a full inch in a damn month and I just wanted to be one of those guys so badly. Hopefully in a week or two I will start to see some gains. Other than that I can tel me erection quality is already looking fantastic. Itnwas already good to start out with but not I bet my dick could chop a tree down when its hard lol. Also I got a tinyyyyy girt gain but I might have milked itna little when I measures because of how badly I wanted some gains. KEEP THE GAINS COMINNNNNNNN!

Btw to start out I was:

6" length
    4 5/8 girth

Week 1:

6" length
    4 3/4 girth

Comment

Way to go man that's fantastic! I'm on my 4th week so please keep it up and keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
      X