Slow gainer need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow gainer need help.

Hello. I want to ask you somethimg guys. i'm doing PE for 8 months and i barely gained..i'm trying to understand what i'm doing wrong so i have some questions:
    1. My rotine is fine? 10 min warmup, 200 jelqs,100 jelq that includes breaks for 4 sets of Ulis, 3 sets of basic stretches: First set: 1 minute each direction. Set 2: 40 sec each direction. Set 3: 45 sec each direction. should i add more exercises?
    2. Should i add time/sets to my exercises every week or something? Thanks guys!

There is a lot here that could be the problem, but it's hard to tell. It's been 8 months for you and what are your gains? What are you trying to work on? How are your PI's? How's your penile state during your exercises (i.e. 30-40% erection, 3-5 second per jelq)

Honestly, I would take 1 week off and reset your body; then when you come back, start fresh and begin again with JP90- follow this to the T!

Increasing time/intensity is not the answer unless you are a veteran with years of experience and at a plateau.
    Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
    Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
    Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

i gain 1 cm at length and 0.5 cm girth. But if i will go back to the newbie program i will lose my gains...pis: Recently my penis become a bit thinner. i started a "new" exercise and i hope you can tell me if it's too intense: after each set of 30 sec Ulis, i'm jelqing my penis slowly when he's pretty hard for 25 times ...i'm switching hands pretty fast on this exercise. that means my penis is under constant pressure during this exersice. You think i'ts fine?

Comment

Working...
      X