Just reach 7.75 BPEL/7.25 NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reach 7.75 BPEL/7.25 NBPEL

I measured today and did a double take, I had to measure 3 times. I had a rock hard erection before starting my routine this morning and I usually only count NBPEL and it showed I . 25 over 7 inches. I've been stuck at 7 inches for the past year and basically lost hope, figured I maxed all my gains and would be stuck at 7.5 BPEL and 7.0 NBPEL and continued PE but was focusing more on girth.

I think my new routine that I've been doing over the past couple of months has helped me break this plateau. It's only .25 over the past year so I'm not saying that's a lot, but I turned 7.0 NBPEL last summer and was hoping to just cement, so it feels great that I'm maintained my length and a .25 increase.

My current routine is only 4 hours but fairly intense when I first started. I'm 2 months into it, so I'm much more conditioned but I owe this routine to any new length and girth I'm getting.

Routine: (in this order)
    1.Hanging ( 5 sets of 20 minutes) - Swinging weights back and forth, side to side btc and in circle motion
    2.Pumping (4 sets of 30 minutes) - I pump directly after hanging, because this gives me much more length in the pump and I've been able to work up to 8.5 inches, which is 1 inch past my next NBPEL goal.
    3.Clamping ( I Clamp for 30 minutes after pumping to trap in the blood I've built up and edge without cumming)
    4.I throw on the pump for another 5 minutes as a warm down after clamping and I throw on my stealthman ADS device to avoid any retraction throughout the day. This helps with flaccid gains.

Congrats...wish I had your fat pad :P lol
    Original/Current Stats:
    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Congrats on you gains brother! Interesting routine. I'll be interested in seeing how it goes over the next few months. Keep us posted!
      lilbigman
      Member of the Month June 2015
      Last edited by lilbigman; 07-07-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
        Congrats...wish I had your fat pad :P lol
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
          Congrats on you gains brother! Interesting routine. I'll be interested in saying how it goes over the next few months. Keep us posted!
          Yeah I'm two months in and getting pretty conditioned to it and tracking my progress daily so I'll be logging how my dick responds over the next couple of months.

Comment

Progress Log (19.Aug.2017)
            BPEL: 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0

Comment

Working...
            X