Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McShorty's log

Hi Guys..
    I heard about PE a long time ago.. but was never motivated to begin to workout. But now it's the time.

This is my starting point:

BPEL: 6,1 in
    MEG: 5,9 in
    BPFSL: 6,7 in

I am focusing in the beginning only to gain length.. after I reached my length goal.. I will work heavily on girth and cement the length gains.

my goal:

BPEL: 8 in
    MEG: 6,5 in

My workout atm looks like this:

8min warm up
    15min stretching in various directions
    5min light Jelqs to maintain the EQ

I will measure end of this month.
    McShorty
    Last edited by McShorty; 07-31-2015, 04:31 PM.
    Start: BPEL 6.1 - BPFSL 6.7 - MEG 5.9 - July 15

Current: BPEL 7.0 - BPFSL 7.7 - MEG 6.1 - BEG 6.3 - May 16

My progress thread

so end of the week.. and PE is going good.. didn't measured it atm.. I am mostly doing basic stretches and BTC stretches..
    McShorty
    Last edited by McShorty; 07-25-2015, 12:36 PM.

My progress thread

Comment

Actually since I am doing PE.. my flaccid is gigantic..

In the next 2 weeks I will probably order a Bib hanger.. and start to hang BTC

My progress thread

Comment

it's maybe to early to start with hanging. wainting three months to start with it !
        starting 18/05/15:

nbpfl: 9.5 cm fg:9.5 cm bpfl: 10 cm

nbpel: 15.5cm eg:13 cm bpel: 17 cm

current 09/08/15:

nbpfl: 10cm fg: 9.7 cm bpfl: 11 cm

nbpel:15.8 eg:13.3 cm bpel: 17.6 cm

Comment

Originally posted by floflo01 View Post
          it's maybe to early to start with hanging. wainting three months to start with it !
          Thanks for you comment

hanging should be safer if started with low weight and low sets.. because you have always the same force.. so in stretching the probably is higher to injure yourself. (was also a comment from bib)

By the way I am doing 2 on 1 off atm.

My progress thread

Comment

Hey guys I am adding some more time and exercises to my routine.. my new routine will be:

15-20min stretching (basic stretches + BTC stretches)

50Jelqs @ 30-40%EQ + 30V-Jelqs
            50Jelqs @ 30-40%EQ + 30V-Jelqs

till now I ve gained 0,2in
            McShorty
            Last edited by McShorty; 07-26-2015, 05:58 PM.

My progress thread

Comment

So guys I have bought a heating pad for the warm ups/downs.. best investment so far It is really heating the whole penis a lot better

I would definitely recommend everyone!
              McShorty
              Last edited by McShorty; 08-01-2015, 09:42 AM.

My progress thread

Comment

Hi guys

I just received my bib starter hanger.. I tried 2 x 10min sets for the beginning.. I am not really sure if I configured the hanger right..

My glans are getting darker and are cold.. is this normal? And I dont feel a stretch form the tunica only ligaments. Is this normal if you hang in lower angles.. BTC and SD?

My progress thread

Comment

So guys I was hanging since I didn't updated my log. Atm I am hanging everyday like this:

20min - 2,25kg
                  20min - 1,75kg
                  20min - 1,75kg

10min - light Jelqing

My progress thread

Comment

Shit, nice girth, man, especially considering length (not saying that it's bad, but in proportion)!
                    Initial stats:
                    BPEL: 6.7
                    EG 5.3
                    BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
                    ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
                    BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                    BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by persistant91 View Post
                      Shit, nice girth, man, especially considering length (not saying that it's bad, but in proportion)!
                      Thanks man but the problem is with that girth naturally.. my penis looks way too small Thats the reason why I am fully in length exercises from the beginning.

By the way nice final goal.. hope we get there one day

My progress thread

Comment

A brief update about my hanging.. I am now able to hang all the 3 sets with 2,25kg

20min - 2,25kg
                        20min - 2,25kg
                        20min - 2,25kg

5-10min Jelqing

My progress thread

Comment

you also have to account for conditioning of the internals of your penis. it couldn't hurt to add edging with lube and a light grip after jelqing. edging promotes good erections and vascular health.i noticed when i started hanging i would get the red dots at the hanger attachment point area of my penis after hanging my sets.i started edging because i don't think it wise to jelq when hanging for length,and this seemed to help.after a week or so of this i didn't need to edge anymore .my internals started to toughen up with the weight and no more red dots.i just use a light jelq from behind the balls between sets to restore circulation.hope this can help

Comment

Originally posted by lastditch View Post
                            you also have to account for conditioning of the internals of your penis. it couldn't hurt to add edging with lube and a light grip after jelqing. edging promotes good erections and vascular health.i noticed when i started hanging i would get the red dots at the hanger attachment point area of my penis after hanging my sets.i started edging because i don't think it wise to jelq when hanging for length,and this seemed to help.after a week or so of this i didn't need to edge anymore .my internals started to toughen up with the weight and no more red dots.i just use a light jelq from behind the balls between sets to restore circulation.hope this can help
                            Some cool advice here! I learned early with the LGH to either edge or at least test my EQ for some time after hanging. For me, it is still a great way to get circulation back and it achieves better elongation before setting up to heal in an extended state.
                            "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
                            ATP's Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by lastditch View Post
                              yeap exactly. I am edging all second day after my hanging session to cure my pre e which I have developed in the last 2 years.

Atm it is working great.. the jelqs which I do are mostly light jelqs.. so it shouldn't affect length gains.

You are jelqing between sets? so you are always re warpping? For me this would be too much.. 1. Bigger/bib doesn't recommend that. and 2. It's too time consuming.

My progress thread

Comment

Working...
                              X