EG gains but no EL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EG gains but no EL

so i've only been really doing pe for about 2 weeks now(but doing random jelqing here and their for about 2 months), 5 days on 2 days off, and i noticed that my girth has already grown .5 in but

my length is the same. anyway i can increase my length faster? im at average of 5.5in Erect but with a really good hard on(lol) i can hit 5 3/4 and my girth is pretty much 5inches always erect,

give or take a tiny bit. Any advice?

and also, i feel like my flaccid hang is meatier and longer, havent measured it though

Comment

This is a pretty common thing. My length gains were pretty good initially but then slowed to a halt while girth seemed to be inching itself along. This many times has to do with our genetics but with the exercises as well. Maybe you need to try more weights or stretches. Jelq/squeezes/pumping will mainly effect the thickness (length to a lesser degree). But I find that a thicker penis will always be more impressive to your partner than a longer one.
      8/10/97
      BPEL 6 3/4''
      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
      BPEL 7 1/8"
      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
      BPEL 7 1/4"
      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
      BPEL 7 1/4+"
      NPBEL 6.6
      EG 5 1/4"
      BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
      BPEL 7.5
      NBEL 6.75
      EG ?

Long term goal
      BPEL 8"
      EG 6

Comment

well i dont really have a lot of time to do PE excercises, so i do what i can when i can, etc in the shower, or maybe at night, but i have a pretty tight schedule so what do you think would be

the best workout for length? that i could do quickly but also efficiently

Comment

1.Needabath what is your routine?

2.Any routine will probably take 3-4 months of consistency to see total results.

3. At the end of the 3 moths you could incorparate advanced length exercises.
          Start: 12/4/09 BPEL-7, EG-4
          Current: BPFSL-7 5/8, BPEL-7 1/4, EG-4 1/4
          1st Goal: BPEL-7.5, EG 5.5

Comment

in the shower, ill get the water pretty hot, during that time stretching my man, in any witch way, then ill do windmills both ways, so probably about a 7 minute warmup, then ill start jelqing, probably do about 80 jelqs in the shower, get out, dry off and do about another 20 jelqs in my room, and i warmdown by messaging pretty simple and basic

sounds bad, but honestly i dont have a set routine, thats just what i usually do

Comment

You can try this anytime your taking a piss. It's from vet member JP, it's to help prevent turtling. I have been using it constanly because I haven't been able to do my strecthing in the same sessions for right now.

A great way to have a good flaccid hang throughout the day is:
              EVERYTIME you go to take a piss, do these; When you are done pissing, do about 10 or 15 dry Jelqs at the base. Then pull out and grasp the base with thumb and index finger and twirl your penis in a circle like twirling a key chain. These are called "Helicopter Shakes." Do this for about a fast count of 20.

Then grasp just under the glands and stretch out, hold the stretch and pull your dick around in a big circle like cranking an old car to start it. Do about 10 in a big circle to the right and about 10 in a big circle to the left.
              This will give you what you are looking for. Good Luck. JP
              Just squeeze at the base of your shaft and kinda milk out the few remaining drops.
              Then do a few helicopters and then the stretching, followed by helicopters and a few more base Jelqs. Don't look for immediate results, this takes time as does all PE

Hope this can help
              Start: 12/4/09 BPEL-7, EG-4
              Current: BPFSL-7 5/8, BPEL-7 1/4, EG-4 1/4
              1st Goal: BPEL-7.5, EG 5.5

Comment

Working...
              X