RedAce's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedAce's Log

Alright so after seeing that some guys had posted some of their logs I decided to start one too.. No biggie.

My PE Routine looks very much so like JP's 90 Day Beginner's Routine, in fact, it pretty much is.

After having read about LOT (Loss of Tug) Theory I found my LOT was at the 6:00 or rather straight down. This of course would mean that the gains would come harder for me, from what I read.

Anyhow the routine looks like this

Warm-Up (5 minutes):
    I do a 5 minute warm wrap where I wrap my penis in a warm wash cloth. The theory behind this was that you never stretch something that is cold. I used to be a runner and currently I'm into some rock climbing and weightlifting and from what I can tell anyone, it's better not to stretch at all than to stretch cold muscles. Think of cold muscles as a cold rubber-band. Cold muscles like cold rubber-bands are stiff and generally less flexible than warm muscles. And cold rubber-bands if anyone has tried to stretch one, usually snap really easily. I think we all get the idea now

Stretching (7 minutes):
    20 Helicopter shakes
    Stretch to the left (25 kegels)
    Stretch straight (10 big Circles to the left, 10 big circles to the right)
    20 Helicopter shakes
    Stretch to the right (25 kegels)
    20 Helicopter shakes
    Stretch straight out (25 kegels)
    20 Helicopter shakes
    Stretch straight up (25 kegels)
    20 Helicopter shakes

Jelqing (However long it takes me to finish):
    As of now, I'm only doing 1 set of wet jelqes because well from everything I've read do things in increments and start off slow. So I figured for this week, I would start with one set of wet jelqing and one set of v-jelqing and then next week add on one more set. And on week three I will add on the maximum load to three sets of each.

50 Reps of wet jelqing
    30 Reps of v-jelqing

Cool-Down:
    I finish the workout with another 5 minutes of warm wrap.

Overall, I'd have to say the stretching was good. I was able to maintain a 30% flaccid penis while doing all the stretches. However, when it came time to do the jelqing, I had some trouble getting myself to stay up at the 60% to 70% mark. Sometimes the erection would drop down to 40% to 50%. I'm kinda disappointed in that. I hope tomorrows workout goes better. I think I had some trouble getting myself to stay up today because I had masturbated twice today (once early in the morning and another time five hours before jelqing). I don't know why honestly I had troubles staying up.
    Starting Statistics: 01/10/10 - (EL 4.5000" x EG 4.5000")

Current Statistics: 02/22/11 - (EL 4.7500" x EG 4.5000")

End Goal Statistics: ??/??/?? - (EL 7.5000"x EG 6.0000")

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...daces-log.html

I guess this is kinda weird that when I start a new thread, it doesn't show my signature. Hm...

Comment

RedAce welcome. Are you Baron Von Richthofen reincarnated??

Anyway, I had that same problem with mine, just kept farting around with it and one day it just magically appeared, like a jeanie in a bottle so to speak!
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Yes! I'm the Baron Von Richthofen reincarnated and I've come back from the dead and want a bigger and better cock!

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
        Anyway, I had that same problem with mine, just kept farting around with it and one day it just magically appeared, like a jeanie in a bottle so to speak!
        Sorry, but I don't understand what your second sentence was referring to.

Comment

Good Luck with the rutine

Comment

Well as far as I can tell, things are going well. I did the warm-ups, stretches, and the jelqing. I have to say I think last time's low erection levels were because I masturbated too much in one day and that was why I had some trouble getting hard and staying hard. Today, I was able to get hard and stay hard a little longer.

Note:
            Today I decided to stretch a little bit harder (not too much harder) to see if I can maybe see some results in 2 weeks. Today I also decided to grip a little harder on the jelqing. After the 50 wet jelqs and 30 v-jelqs, I decided to add on 10 more wet jelqs. And additionally, I decided it might be a good idea to do some edging so I edged six times.

I'd say overall I was happy with the PE routine, but I wish I could stay a bit harder. And I really do want to see some results soon because it's difficult not getting any kinda of feed back. I guess I have to be patient and wait. =\

Comment

[QUOTE=RedAce;76605}

Sorry, but I don't understand what your second sentence was referring to.[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry that was in reference to your auto sig.

Mine was there, then after the site upgrade it went, then it just mysteriously came back
              August 09
              NBPEL 6.25
              BPFSL 7 & 7/16
              BPEL - 6.9
              EG 5.4
              Current
              BPFSL
              8 5/8
              BPEL 7 15/16
              EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
              NBPEL - approx 7"
              The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Today was an off day. Nothing to report except the fact that I did 100 kegels. As of now I think I will do 2 days on and 1 day off followed by 2 days on and 2 days off CTO finish up the week.

Damp I wish I could see some quick gains

Comment

I decided to up the intensity and length of the session today because I was feeling good and I kinda of want to see some sort of result.

Also I finally decided to make a rice sock.

The work out looks something like this:
                  7 Minutes of warming up with the sock
                  15 Minutes of stretching (I make sure to be at 30% of an erection)
                  ?? Minutes of Jelqing (The reason I put question marks for the jelqing was because I honestly do not know how long I spent jelqing. I did 1 set of wet-jelqs and then 1 set of v-jelqs, followed by 1 more set of we-jelqs and another set of v-jelqs. Each time I made sure to be at around 50% to 70% erect. However for the last set, I was a little concerned for girth so I decided to perform it at 80% to 90% erect.
                  10 Minutes of Edging
                  5 Minutes of cooling down with the sock
                  100 kegels

I know I'm pushing today and I'm probably going to push tomorrow too, if I get positive PIs or neutral PIs. I just really want to see some sort of growth happen.

I'm starting to get a bit discouraged and wonder if I'm the one of the 7 out of 525 people who will not see results from these exercises

Comment

As of lately, for the past two weeks I've been working on new workout routine.

10 Minutes of Warming Up with the Rice Sock
                    15 Minutes of Stretching (I make sure to be at 30% of an erection)
                    30 Minutes of Jelqing (Usually 30 minutes of jelqing allows me to do 2 sets of wet jelqing and 2 sets of v-jelqing. 1 set of wet jelqing was 100 reps and 1 set of v-jelqing was 30 reps)
                    10 Minutes of Edging
                    05 Minutes of Cooling Down
                    100 Kegels

So far I'm quite impressed that I've gained 1/8th of an inch, however I feel as though it could be attributed to in accurate measurements. I really hope I can get to 5 inches so then I can tell if it is due to in accurate measurements.

Comment

man I wouldn't up the intensity if I were you. You seriously have to take it slow - 30 minutes this early on is too much IMO. I have PEed 4 time in the past 10 years, each time for a couple of months, and I never saw much gains because I was doing too much and I was trying to rush to gain.

This time I am following the beginner's routine - only 10 minutes of jelqing for the first 5 weeks.
                      < short shorts

Comment

Are you seeing better results now?

Or perhaps were you not consistent enough in doing PE's? You said 4 times in the last 10 years and each time for a couple of months could you please provide a bit more specifics?

As of now I'm getting positive PI's and no negative PI's not even red spots or soreness. And it takes me about 30 minutes of jelqing because well I get hard and I have to take time to go soft so I factor that time in there too.

Comment

Good to see your already noticing length gains after only 1 month redace, remember that all those small monthly gains add up over the months and years
                          August 09
                          NBPEL 6.25
                          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                          BPEL - 6.9
                          EG 5.4
                          Current
                          BPFSL
                          8 5/8
                          BPEL 7 15/16
                          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                          NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

So since my last post, I have not been PEing. And now, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

I think I am going to be PEing in the morning when the level of testosterone is still high. Today I started with the following:

1) Strictly 10 min Warm-Up
                            2) Then I do JP's 90 Day Beginner's stretch. I spend however long it takes to stretches
                            3) And I finish the workout with a 10 wet jelqing and v jelqing session.

Hopefully, I will keep PEing and keep tabs on my progress with this post.

Comment

Well it's almost 3:00 AM. A late night of studying for the LSATs. I'm about to hit the bed, but I'm still a bit restless. So far PI are just average. Nothing spectacular yet. And no noticeable size differences. I measured myself again a few hours ago and it seems that depending on how hard my penis is the measurement changes. Duh!

When my penis is at like a 10/10 rock hard, the EL = "4.75", but when it is just at like a 7/10 or 8/10 the EL = "4.50". I'm not sure what measurement I'm supposed to use as my baseline.

Comment

Working...
                              X