Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RisingHope's journey for a diamond crushing baseball bat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RisingHope's journey for a diamond crushing baseball bat!

RisingHope reporting in from the depths of the Premature Ejaculation forum... I wanted to start PE for a long time(who wouldn't?), but I was scared of overtraining, because I edge pretty much every day in order to cure PreE.

After some insight from jockinthebox and reading this post byJamesMonroe:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post666962 , I saw that jelqing might be the final weapon I need to eradicate PreE. Plus it's supposed to give diamond hard boners.

So here I am.

Goals: Measuring myself, I found myself sitting at a fairly decent 6.75"x4.5". Length is nice but anything over 8" is overkill since that's generally the maximal depth of an aroused women. After that, it's cervix time! Girth on the other hand is what makes women orgasm, since you fill them up and stimulate all the sensitive points. Given what I know, here is my final goal

Length: At least 8 inches.
    Girth: 6 inches or more
    EQ: Diamond hard.

I'm pretty sure I'll get to 8 inches fairly fast, seeing that I only need 1.25" inch and most people gain that within 1 year. Girth on the other hand, from what I read is harder to gain and I have a whooping 1.5" to gain. Probably won't get it within 1 year, more like 2-3 years. Patience is key.

Routines: For now, I've decided to start with PESG's routine. If I see decent gains within 3 months, I'll continue. Otherwise I'll switch to JP90. I also want to start clamping after 6 months. Depends on girth by that time.

For PreE, I also edge 5 days a week, via 2 methods( Fleshlight and manually). 30 min max for Fleshlight. 45 min max for hand.
    Following Minuteman's DO routine. Later levels feature exercises like towel raises, which help EQ.

I feel like I should incoporate PE with edging for better results, EQ-wise. The new modified routine would be like this:

15 mins warming up
    5 mins stretching(One min each.L,R,SU,SD,SO)
    15 mins wet jelqing(5 sec strokes)
    Edging, first 10-25 mins normally. Then cockring+ballooning until the last 20 mins.

Total time: 1h05-1h20. The only problem is that it's pretty long and I edge in the morning, before getting ready for work.

For now, that's all I can think of. Over time, I'll look at more intense exercises and get a better idea of what to add. Started Monday, so I'll dump a load of logs sometime tommorow or Saturday. Glad to start this!
    Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
    BPEL: 6.75"......6.81"
    MSEG: 4.5"
    ---------------------------
    Short term goal

BPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5"

Time to dump some logs!

Day 1(August 17th 2015)

Morning wood: Don't remember
    EQ: 6

10 min warming up
    2m30 stretching(30s per stretches, R,L,SU,SD,SO)
    10 min wet jelqing(5s strokes)

Observations: My first proper jelqing session. Sometimes I'd jelq a bit, without proper warming up, nothing too serious. Taking this seriously now. I thought it would be easy to stay at 35-50% erection but wow, got erect pretty quickly. Had to pause several times...ugh. I'm using a fairly tight grip. Don't know if it's normal, but I can see veins on penis when I'm jelqing. The blood is definitely going up there. Another annoyance is that scrotum skin and fat pad keep getting in the way, but at least they force me to more focused on what I'm doing. Overall, a decent session.

PI observed: Plump Flaccid.

Day 2(August 18th 2015)

EQ: 6

10 min warming up

Observations: Warmed up and went at it...memory's pretty vague haha. Right...thought penis wasn't super hot but I don't want to burn myself with the joint wrap. For now I'm heating it 45s. The first day, that was super intense. Today, not so much. If I see it's like that, I might up to 1min heating. Scrotum skin also gets in the way when I'm stretching.... For the first time in weeks, sexual desire and imagination is back. Weird, I could get erect for edging but during the day, I couldn't think of sex at all. How do I maintain a plump flaccid for a long time? It's nice to see lol.

PI observed: Plump Flaccid, Horniness(is that a word?) back

Day 3(August 19th 2015)

EQ: 7

Rest day. Edging like usual and EQ was good.

Day 4(August 20th 2015)

Morning wood: Don't remember...I'll remember pretty soon now lol
    EQ:7-8

10 min warming up
    15 min wet jelqing(5s strokes)

Observations: Yep, definitely considering to up the heating, I want to feel my cawk radiating heat. While jelqing, I try to look at my chrono in order to make sure I do 5 sec strokes. Had less trouble with erections, only got hard once. My grip might have something to do with it, but I don't feel like changing it...yet. When I reached 10min mark, I just felt like going for another 5 min and I did. My glans is already pretty big but after this session, it was ridiculously huge and puffed up. A plump flaccid with a huge puffed up glans. Twas' a beautiful sight.

It's intresting to see the effects of jelqing on other things like stamina and mood. Since I'm keeping 3 logs, I can observe quite well. Today during edging, I was able to stroke myself for about 30 before feeling the intensity going up. During ballooning, I could feel the blood filling up my cawk and it felt pleasurable. Definitely thinking about sex now. I can turn it off if I want though.

PI observed: Plump flaccid, puffed up glans, being horny, better circulation to penis?,increased stamina?,stronger boner.

Day 5(August 21st 2015)

Morning wood: Nope
    EQ: 7-9

Rest day. Edging like usual, good EQ. Having sex tommorow and I'm excited like a little kid lol. Before going to sleep, I was thinking about it and that was enough to make me concrete hard. I'm thinking of jelqing like 2-3 hours before doing it, to help with stamina and EQ. There are mixed opinions though...some say it's good, some say ejaculating after PE slows down gains. I'll do it anyway, just to see how I react.

That's enough catching up. Later today, I'll post a normal log and hopefully I'll be ponctual
    Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
    Short term goal

Comment

Day 6(August 22nd 2015)

Morning wood: Yes, very solid.
      EQ:3-9

Rest day. In the end, I didn't jelq before having sex. Ran out of time and didn't want to be late. Woke up with very solid morning wood, like 9 on EQ scale. If you want the crunchy details(I've pretty much written an essay on it), check my PreE log. Short story: It went without an hitch. Stamina was way better than any other times. My only problem is hypersensitivity during 2nd round. It just kills my boner, even if I'm doing fine. So sensitive it hurts.

I need to balloon more and get used to it
      Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
      Short term goal

Comment

Day 7(August 23rd 2015)

Morning wood: Nope.
        EQ: No idea, didn't touch peen.

Rest day or more like too lazy to jelq. Intended to do it, but it was late and I said fvck it, I'll do it tommorow. Really need to get my sh!t straight.
        Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
        Short term goal

Comment

Day 8(August 24th 2015)

Morning wood: Yes
          EQ: 5 during edging, 8 during jelqing -_-

Not feeling too horny today. In fact, wasn't able to get fully hard during edging. Time to fix it with some jelqing!

10 min warming up

The wrap was a bit too hot for comfort, but it got better over time. Stretching, then jelqy-jelqy! Getting used to it. Only got hard twice. Stayed at about 40-60% erect. It's a bit hard to stay near 60-70% erect without going the full yard. Heck, I might even be jelqing at 100% erection, because I'm pretty bad at estimating erection levels. I assume I'm at 60%. Over time, I should be able to stay around 40-50% but for now it's a bit hard.

Got my cock ring today, so I'll start my modified PESG routine on Wednesday:

15 mins warming up
          Edging, until I get near PONR. Then cockring+ballooning until the last 20 mins.

Total time: 1h05 to 1h30. To be done 3 days on / 1 day off? Might be too intense and if that's the case, I'll go back to 2 on / 1 off

PI observed: Plump flaccid, puffed glans
          RisingHope
          Last edited by RisingHope; 08-25-2015, 04:34 AM.
          Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
          Short term goal

Comment

Sounds very good what you do. Espacially your observations.

I first thought you are going for the basebal bat shape.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
              Sounds very good what you do. Espacially your observations.

I first thought you are going for the basebal bat shape.
              Thanks man, starting this and all feedback is welcome!

Day 9(August 25th 2015)

Morning wood: Yes

Rest day. Did my edging and tried cock ring. Man it's freaking effective. Can see the veins and my dick feels really stiff. Ballooning with this is...oh boy. Anyways, no doubt the gains will just roll in once I add this baby to my routine.
              Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
              Short term goal

Comment

Day 10(August 26th 2015)

Morning wood: No
                EQ: 3-8

15 mins warming up

Tried the modified PESG routine this morning. It didn't go as well as expected...Here's what happened.

Used my joint wrap to warm up. At first, it was piping hot and a bit uncomfortable. Then it cooled down pretty quickly and by the end of the 15 mins warm up, it was lukewarm at best. Stretching was fine,like usual. Jelqing was pretty good until near the end. Prior to that moment, my glans was hard because of the additional blood and I had a pretty good erection...maybe too high, but still pretty good.

Then all of a sudden, I lost it all. Glans became soft, erection was gone and no matter how much I jelqed, glans wouldn't become hard again. Edging session afterwards was...so-so. Could get erect, but nowhere near steel. Cock ring helped, but even with it, erection would decrease slightly. Balloning was ok.

PI observed: Erection fell below 30%, no blood filling glans, plump flaccid, NO puffed up glans after jelqing.

Potential causes (Turtling? Flaccid didn't shrink)

-Dubious warm-up
                -Jelqing pressure
                -Increased jelqing time
                -Over training? lol, exactly what I was scared of.

I might not be ready for this yet. For now, I'll keep edging and jelqing separate like before. Instead of edging after jelqing, I'll just try to balloon with cock ring for 20 mins. If I see nothing out of the ordinary, I'll consider adding edging. Until then...
                Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
                Short term goal

Comment

Day 11(August 27th 2015)

EQ: 3-8

15 mins warming up
                  5 mins stretching(One min each.L,R,SD,SO. 15-30 sec SU, to fix upward curve)
                  15 mins wet jelqing(5 sec strokes,sometimes doing mini jelqs)

Did my nightly jelqing. This time, I made sure to properly warm up. I heated the joint wrap and kept it for 7 mins. Just as it was starting to cool down, I heated it a second time and kept it for the remaining 8 mins. Lowered my jelqing pressure a bit and it had decent effects. I was able to stay around 40-50% only becoming fully erect once and only going below 30% once.

My penis points upward a little bit too much, so I'll attempt to make it straight like an arrow. Not going to do anything too intense like bends or the like. Just jelqing to the left/right and doing mini jelqs. Like this, the 15 mins passed without any trouble.

Afterwards,used the cock ring for 20 mins. Ballooning, edging a bit. The point is the keep my penis fully engorged after jelqing.

PI observed: Plump flaccid, puffed glans.
                  Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
                  Short term goal

Comment

Day 12,13,14(August 28th,29th and 30th 2015)

Morning wood: No,no,yes
                    EQ:Around 7

Rest days. Resuming tommorow and sticking to this routine for the foreseeable future. Stamina has been pretty good and I'm a bit horny. Silly anecdotes, but Saturday morning, while doing washing myself, just started shaking my penis and I got hard. Also, while being bored, just stroked myself a bit and I was hard. EQ should be fine now.
                    Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
                    Short term goal

Comment

A huge dong and marathon man stamina, you,ll be a god yet rising.
                      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                      Pelvic Floor Balance./
                      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Day 15(August 31st 2015)

EQ:7

15 mins warming up
                        Ballooning/slight edging, 10 mins

Observations: Warming up with joint wrap. It seems re-warming the wrap halfways through works well. Stretching went a-OK. Now the jelqing. I was complaining about getting erect during jelqing but now I miss my boners and puffed glans lol. It feels like it's not working, when I don't see my glans puffed. I also want to work on my girth. Next time, I'll try to add some imagination and see if I can hover around 50-60% erection. The ballooning was decent but feel like I could fill more blood. I'll be more intense next time.
                        Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
                        Short term goal

Comment

Keep up the work mate. I have EQ problems like you sometimes, I feel I never get 100% hard.
                          START 12.2014
                          Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
                          Current 8.2015
                          Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
                          Current 6.2017
                          Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

Day 16(September 1st 2015)

Rest day...more like it's too late to jelq lol. I'll do it tommorow morning.
                            Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
                            Short term goal

Comment

Day 17(September 2nd 2015)

EQ: 3-7

15 mins warming up
                              Ballooning/light edging, 10 mins

After a nice warm-up, started my jelqing. It was decent. I managed to stay at 40-50% erection for about 7-8 mins. But then for the rest of the session, it fell below 35%. Oh well, I'll stop obsessing over staying at 50%. I'll take whatever comes my way, length or girth. Although, if I end up with 1 inch length gain and 0.1 girth gain, I'll have to take proper action to stay erect.

Ballooning was pretty good, but again not the best EQ. Near the end, I did manage to stay super hard.
                              Start (2015/08/17)

(17/09/2015)
                              Short term goal

Comment

Working...
                              X