Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incogneeetoe's "Progress" thread

Edit Nov, 2019:
    Hi, this is a thread that I started a long while back to track my progress with PreE. It changed somewhere in there from PreE to mostly PE. Then it changed further as progress became success.
    In PreE, going from 2 minutes to over 20.
    In PE, gaining 2 inches in length and more than 1 in girth
    In many penile aspects (refractory period, EQ).

The first 5 pages are me blathering on about setbacks and some good times.
    After page 5 lots of details about ongoing routines.
    Page 23 I start to put together long explanations so others can really see how I did it.

This was the first post:
    I am going to post about my ongoing struggle, just to have a sort of record and maybe get insight.

I've had difficulty with premature ejaculation for so long, more than 20 years. It is mostly a problem for me and not my wife as I am able to (almost always) please her. I struggle from onset of intercourse right until she cums. Then I am usually able to go until she cums again. Once she cums that first time, my tension seems to dissipate. She is fairly orgasmic, it only takes her a minute or two to get there.

These days my problem has gotten worse, as I am only able to use one position, her lying down on her stomach and I take her from behind. It used to be I could last a few minutes in the cowgirl position, too, but those days are gone.

It often affects my erection quality, as my fear of losing control affects me right away, I get a partial erection, she then initiates sex and in my panic I don't get hard enough...or lose what I have.

We tried cowgirl last Friday morning, but I could not even stand penetration, so we switched to the usual rear entry and I was able to get her off and then put on a condom and shot my load. Very frustrating. Even though I wanted more, I just couldn't approach the subject for a few days.

I do ejaculation control-type practice daily: I try to get at least one erection everyday, usually I get 3. One in the AM for uli training + edging; one in the evening in my shower/jelq/edging session; then usually one more just before bed, just for practice. I generally do not orgasm, only once a week. I used to have a long refractory period, if I came I needed a day or so to get it up again...with my PE training I am now able to get it up a few hours later. Haven't tried shorter periods.

We had sex Thursday morning and I was able to control myself. Often she rushes things, and I am not fully hard when entering, maybe at 60-70%. That day I was able to get a full erection, maybe 90%, before intercourse, so I think that helped. I also used some deep, controlled breathing, and thought about/tried reverse kegels. It had been months since I was able to let her ride me cowgirl, just couldn't control. But she was able to ride me to an orgasm. I was able to give her one more big one, from behind, but I could hardly move and I lost control. I think I was able to remain in control for about 8-10 minutes. All in all a good experience.

That evening we had a nice romantic interlude after the son was asleep, and I got hard again, and it impressed her, but no intercourse as her "monthly friend" had shown up that day. I went through my daily exercises as usual, taking a day off on Saturday. We spent the whole day together and she was dressed extra hot, so I decided to go for an erection (without any jeqing or stretching) while in shower. I focused on just keeping my PC relaxed, almost no involuntary kegels, and I was super hard. It has been a long time since I was 100% like that without any 'kelgeling and holding', it was just a huge erection.

Then today she woke up horny, we fooled around and I got a nice erection, maybe 95%, so she showered off and we went for it, I was down to about 90% and a little worried our son would wake up, so we tried cowgirl but to no avail, again couldn't even penetrate. We switched to rear entry and I got her off.

Afterwards we kissed and talked and enjoyed the "after glow" and soon I was back up to 100% erection...she was shocked to look at it ( I guess the PE is working) but the son was stirring in his room, so no more sex.
    incogneeetoe
    Member of the Month Sept 2017
    *Special Appreciated Moderator Nov. 2021*
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by incogneeetoe; 11-19-2019, 02:01 AM.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Good stuff starting a log, Edging with your wife is a must
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Makes sense...hard to get her to agree in the heat of passion. Or do you mean have her help as I am exercising and not actually during sex?
      Thread

Comment

Both. When you have sex, take it slow and try apply what you do with edging, but without taking away from it at the same time. Also if she is ok with it have times where you have her edge you, you can edge her as well it can be a team thing.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

you could suggest to your wife an edging blowjob or hand job.get her involved with the edging part of your PE.maybe your routine is too intense to have a good EQ?stop causing yourself such anxiety about lasting.just tell her she got you too turned on to last.you guys are married she will take it as a compliment.do you know how to make a woman squirt?you give her a couple squirting orgasms she probably wouldn't mind if you lack a little endurance.hope this can help

Comment

Hmm, I finally seem to be getting the hang of reverse kegels. read the threads and can do the ballooning out push...but I get fatigued quickly, and it feels like I do the push and it just seems to hold. Unlike kegels where there is an obvious flex and release the reverse kegels seem to be push out and slowly refract. If I am standing and haven't done it in a while I can sorta do 10 reps, then I do a kegel and 10 more, but I can only get up to about 4 of those sets and the muscle no longer retracts.
            Gonna keep at it.
            Thread

Comment

reverse k is a stretch so takes longer to push out and release and the more you do the more stretched (relaxed) they become. It's good you are feeling that so early usually it takes more time.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Trying a few new things:

Over the last week or so I added a pelvic thrusts to my edging routine. Rather than just pumping myself with my hand I stand and thrust into my hand. I read in tantric books that this is good. Thrusting gets me to that PONR faster, so I think I need to work on it.

I have been using Taoist Thrusting as my goal: 10 shallow thrusts; 9 shallow thrusts then 1 deep; 8 shallow thrusts then 2 deep, and so on up to 10 deep thrusts. It is supposed to be good for bringing your lady to orgasm...I wouldn't know: generally I get as far as 5 and 5 when I have to slow down or stop due to reaching PONR, both with my wife or with my hand.

Usually I warm up and do a few stretches, then jelqing or ulis then the thrusting.

Today I decided to switch: I did the thrusting first. I was able to control all the way to 10 deep without reaching the PONR. It was great. Plus at the end I had a full %100 erection going into my ulis and uli stretches.
                Thread

Comment

the wife and I planned a "date" last night. Got the son asleep and hoped in the sack ourselves.
                  I started in the missionary with the Taoist thrusting I had been practicing and it drove her nuts. She came quite quickly and thanks to my practice I was able to maintain control.
                  I turned her over and kept going. She was into it, but I wanted to go slow, so I took that moment to explain how I had been doing things wrong for a long time, focusing on kegels, and how now I am trying to do reverse kegels and keep the pelvic floor relaxed. She seemed to understand and we went slowly, and she kept going on about how big I was, so I think the exercising has helped my EQ as I was full on hard the whole time ( I usually only get to about 80% due to rushing and feeling pressure to perform). She came again and I did not. Felt quite good, and wanted to go for more, but she was getting sore. I never even came close to the PONR.
                  Thread

Comment

Two nights in a row: the wife was feeling frisky again, and I am always willing to oblige.
                    I swear the exercises are a boon, as I was very hard very quickly. She wanted cowgirl, and while that is the most difficult position for me to control, I wanted to try. I find difficult to use reverse kegels when lying back like that, but I was able to use breathing and did my best with the reverse kegels. She kept talking asking why it was so big, and I found myself locking in a kegel and holding it repeatedly. She was almost there but I couldn't maintain, so I slowly switched positions. Moving to missionary. I was able to retain control and use a reverse kegel to keep going and get her off. In the new position she said it was "too big" a few times, right up until she said "I'm cumming", something she has never verbalized before.
                    When we were first married she often said I was "too big", but hadn't for a long time, now she's started again, so I guess the exercises are working, as she does not know I am doing PE.
                    Thread

Comment

Something I have noticed (used to happen a lot before, started again since I have been exercising):

After doing my exercises or edging my erection tends to fade away 'normally', just goes away over a period of a few minutes. After exercises (ulis n uli stretches its about a 5 minute fade, after edging its less)
                      After sex with my wife it does not...the damn thing stays hard for 10-15 minutes, even 20 minutes the other night. And I don't mean a slight woody, I'm talking it's at about 75-80%, ready to go to work, and without any stimulation.

I do not release after edging nor during sex (as much as possible).
                      Thoughts?
                      Thread

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                        Something I have noticed (used to happen a lot before, started again since I have been exercising):

After doing my exercises or edging my erection tends to fade away 'normally', just goes away over a period of a few minutes. After exercises (ulis n uli stretches its about a 5 minute fade, after edging its less)
                        After sex with my wife it does not...the damn thing stays hard for 10-15 minutes, even 20 minutes the other night. And I don't mean a slight woody, I'm talking it's at about 75-80%, ready to go to work, and without any stimulation.

I do not release after edging nor during sex (as much as possible).
                        Thoughts?
                        It relates to how long your arousal lasts, it is always going to last more after higher arousal levels especially if you keep close to the source of arousal namely your partner, also the sensations of touch and smell have a better more quality impact on your arousal. If you feel any slight pain in your testicles after sex (where you did not ejaculate) it might be a good idea to ejaculate.
                        premE FAQ

Comment

We had sex on Monday, it was the third time in a few days, as I mentioned in a previous post. I had been able to control my ejaculation twice, but this past week-end the son was with his grand-parents and we went out on a "date". The wife dressed up, short skirt, high heels, and we went to a fancy watering hole. I was half erect the whole time, with a few moments of full erect. It wasn't easy, and I was assuming I'd get some once we got home. But she had one too many and feel asleep just after we arrived home, so no 'release' for me.

So this time time, on Monday, I aimed to let go. After she came twice, I came (all in all, in three sessions, she had 6 orgasms to my one).

Before I started PE I was able hold off ejaculating and have sex once or twice a week. Usually the second time I would cum and then I'd need a couple or three days to build up the midi-chlorians to get it up again. But things have changed, the next day she was teasing me about wanting to have sex, saying we'd have to wait a day or two...but low and behold I was hard, at about 50%, I put my erection in her hand as demonstration, and I was up to 100% in an instant...so we went to the bedroom and I nailed her.
                          I was able to put her through the paces in a few position, all the while she is saying "it's too big" and "why is it so big?", over and over again, right up until the point she says "don't stop, harder!". I hit the PONR right then because of that, but clamped down on the pc muscle and powered through, getting her off and and not cumming myself. Right after I was feeling good, without that "tickling" at the back of my balls...ready for more. For a second I thought I had cum, but not. She told me that she had had enough, it was "uncomfortably big" so I pulled out. Checked my member, but no traces of cum, so I wonder if I had a dry orgasm
                          Thread

Comment

As an addendum to my last post:

I mentioned when I would cum during sex I'd then need a couple or three days to build up the midi-chlorians to get it up again.

However, if I ejaculate through masturbation I can then have sex within hours...I often have use that method when dealing with premature ejaculation... if I think my wife and I will have sex, I will ejaculate earlier in the day so that I can last longer later. It does not affect my want for sex much, bring my horniness level down to about 75%, but if I ejaculate during sex it brings my want for sex down to zero.
                            Thread

Comment

looks like you are making good progress,congrats.have you considered doing your edging after uli's and jelqing instead of different times of the day?might make a difference in the EQ department.

Comment

Working...
                              X