Gator: Seeking Perfect P.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator: Seeking Perfect P.E.

Hello to all my fellow PE’ers and friends at the PE Gym. Welcome to another rendition of my ongoing progress to construct a much improved version of my penis. It is my goal that this progress thread remains more on-point and focused on the task at hand. My last thread compiled a hefty post count in a very short period of time but much of what I was saying was pointless and rather irrelevant to what I was doing, or not doing. For that, I would like to apologize. My progress threads were never designed to be only about me nor do I ever want them to become that. I like to think that my progress is serving a double purpose: reporting my daily PE activities as well as helping other individuals with their PE goals and experiences. We are all here for the same reasons so I feel obligated to share as much information with everyone as possible. Besides, with the way my mind works, it would be dangerous to keep everything locked-up inside. So, I guess as a disclaimer of sorts: at times I will come across as overly detailed and much too formal. I apologize for this in advance but this is how my mind works. I’ve always been a writer and I’m perhaps on of the few people on this planet that would rather write a 10-page thesis than take a 25-question multiple choice exam. So, don’t automatically assume that you don’t understand something that I say. The chances are good that it’s me making something entirely more complicated than it has to be.

My Experience and Gains: First of all, please realize that I am not a veteran. I’m not even close to being considered one. But what I am is an information whore. I gather information and commit it to memory like a sponge. So, I feel like I know a lot but I don’t consider myself even close to being considered a guru or PE professional. My experience in PE has spanned over the course of one year. I’ve been rather inconsistent at best. I started out like a lot of newbies start out: begin an exercise program and expect to make massive gains in short periods of time. Although some people do experience this, it’s safe to say that a vast majority of us aren’t so fortunate. Like many, I developed a bad attitude towards PE and eventually discarded it as nonsense. I made some comebacks and got back into exercising here and there, but I was haphazard with my workouts and I continued to plague progress with inconsistency and disgust.

Recently I decided that this type of approach to PE was worthless. I didn’t make any gains for my first year because I didn’t do anything correctly, for lack of a better word. What irritated me the most was being loaded with all of this information and absolutely no ability to implement it because of my own inequities. So, in December, I decided that enough was enough. I gave myself a choice: do this right or don’t do it at all. Given that I am typically a very stubborn young man; unwilling to fail at anything unless I had exhausted ALL options, I chose the former. It was time to do this fucking shit right. For the past month and a half, I have been exercising but still not to a committed routine. I found myself jumping around again from idea to idea. Now, I do believe having ideas is a good thing, especially when they keep you from becoming bored. But it’s as much of a good thing as it is a bad thing. This meaning, if you don’t give an idea a long enough time to implement itself, then how can you accurately assess whether it was a good idea or a bad idea. Catch my drift? I, more often than not, fail to give ideas or “practices” long enough time to really work. This is something that I have to work on. I’m getting much better.

I’ve been picking the brains of some folks who I do believe to be either experts or people that are bordering on that level of accomplishment. I can honestly and very happily say that because of the advice I have been receiving, I am now experiencing some gains. Since December 4, 2009, I have gained a solid 3/16” (0.1875) in BPEL. I haven’t experienced any gains in girth yet, but to be honest, I have been and will be continuing focusing on length for right now.

Comment

My Goals: For now, I am focusing almost entirely on length. It is likely that I will accrue some girth gains doing this, but probably not a lot. My birthday is on February 1st and for my birthday I would really like to see an additional 3/8” (0.375) of BPEL growth. This would officially put my dick at 6.50” in BPEL and slightly over 6.00” in NBPEL. Ultimately, it’s tough to say where I’d like to stop gaining in the length department. At this time, I’m not prepared to settle for anything less than 7.50” BPEL because this would give me what I originally sought out after: a true NBP measurement of at least 7.00”. This is going to take some time and I am now much more acceptant and appreciative of this. I can’t really say with any degree of honesty if I will stop there. My new attitude towards PE is forcing me to believe that I will be able to go past this number. But, for now, I’ve set my sights on achieving that length mark.

As for girth, I am in desperate need of it. At a best possible erection, my girth only measures up to about 4.313”. Now, I have had absolutely no problems pleasing women with this thickness, but I’m inclined to believe a lot more girth will only aid in the pleasing process. Ultimately, I’d like to crack 5.00” of girth. This would dramatically change the shape and appearance of my penis. I’m not a big person nor will I ever become one. I am prepared to say that I will probably never stand taller than 5’8” and weigh more than 150 pounds. So, placing a 5.00” girth on my body will look bigger than it really is. Couple that with my length goal of 7.50”, assuming I reach my goals in both, I’ll have created myself a very potent looking dick which will look incredibly larger than the numbers indicate on my small, thin frame. But, as stated above, I am not really working on girth at the moment. When I do attack girth, I will likely do it with clamping. I’ll discuss when this might be in a little bit.

Comment

My Length Approach: Back during the days of inconsistency and lack of success, one of my worst practices was stretching. I hated doing it and my penis hated me for doing it. Nothing could make my penis turtle up faster than trying to perform a stretch. So, I bagged it. Was this a mistake? I’m still not prepared to say. I’m supremely confident that stretching exercises are not prerequisites to gaining length. I believe they do help but certain stretches help more so than others. For a newbie, basic angle stretches are a great way to introduce the art of stretching to yourself and your penis. They are not too traumatic and they don’t require too much recovery time. But, as you progress down the road of PE, these stretches become highly useless to making gains in my opinion. I personally believe there are only two stretches that you need to perform:

The V-Stretch and the A-Stretch: Both provide the greatest impact on not only your tunica, but your ligs as well. When done correctly and especially when done in an assisted manner, you will feel a stretch-pull at the base of your penis where the ligs are being pulled and in the internal structures of your penis where the tunica is located. [Addittionally, I believe these two stretches also aid in girth gains where as most other stretches do not seem to.]

Jelqing: Quite frankly, jelqing is probably the most useful PE exercise in existence simply because of the variety of ways you can manipulate the stroke. For me, I have experimented with a lot of jelqing variations. The two best ones are the Erect Kegel Jelq and, what I have affectionately named, the Length Blaster Jelq. Kingpole introduced me to the Erect Kegel Jelq about a week ago. These jelqs really are awesome. My only beef with them is they are very difficult to perform because of being in an erect state. The tendency is to squeeze too hard and by doing that, your work becomes counter-productive. Jelqing with a grip that is too firm is the best way to punch your one-way ticket to crappy EQ’ville. I don’t have enough experience with these jelqs to say whether or not they produce gains and whether they target length or girth. Kingpole has had great success having these jelqs target both. But, like most things in PE, what works for one person might not necessarily work for another person. I’m going to continue doing these but rather sparingly. I think they are just too much of a risky exercise at my current experience level.

The jelq that I will be performing a majority of the time is my version of a length-focused stretch jelq, which I have named the Length Blaster Jelq. They’re really not that complicated. I credit my recent length gains almost entirely to these jelqs. Simply put, it’s a straight downward jelq stroke done at a relatively low erection level to maximize a stretching motion. The erection level is key with these. For me, once my dick becomes too hard (probably over 50%), these jelqs no longer work. Your penis must be pliable and malleable to perform them. Once your erection level gets too high, your penis becomes too rigid and you can no longer safely perform a stretching motion during the jelq stroke. Me personally, I perform these jelqs with my homemade jelq device. The device really allows me to accentuate the stretching motion throughout the jelq stroke – and that is one important note. These are not jelq strokes with a stretch at the end. The ENTIRE stroke is a stretching motion. When doing these, you should feel as if you are stretching downward in typical fashion, but you are moving the pressure point of the stretch slowly down your penis. Typically, I like each jelq (one stroke) to last 3-4 seconds, but I occasionally mix up the time to add variety. You don’t need a jelq device to do these but I personally think the device provides a much better stroke. People disagree with this and that’s good. Disagreement never hurt anyone. One more word of note: the best way to do this is by sitting on the edge of a chair, your bed, the shitter, or the like. Spread your legs and jelq straight down towards the floor. This way you are hitting your ligs as well as the entire penis structure.

ADS: Now, I don’t currently own one. But I am going to be purchasing one in the very near future. With careful consideration and discussion with some members, I am going to be buying the AutoXleeve. For me, I am not searching for a diabolical stretching machine that is going to place enormous amounts of pressure on my dick for hours on end. The AutoXleeve is not designed for that. Instead, I’m going to be using an ADS as a supplement to my other exercises, sort of like, remaining in an extended state for long periods of time. The AutoXleeve comes with 3 different sleeves (light, moderate, and hard) and a variety of weights and end caps. When I get mine, I’ll experiment with it and find out what my regiment is going to be. I anticipate my routine with it will consist of wearing the hard sleeve for no longer than an hour at a time, and then using the moderate and light sleeves for longer duration, more ADS style implementation. We’ll see. It’s been touted as the most discreet and comfortable ADS on the market.

Comment

A quick discussion on Indicators (P.I.s): Watching your P.I.s is critical to growth. But some people don’t get the same P.I.s as others. For example, I can’t look to morning wood as an indicator for anything. This is simply because I seemingly always get it. I’ve had days in the past where I workout very hard and very aggressively and yet I still get my morning wood. For me, I think morning wood is more of an indicator of my sleep patterns and how clean/shitty my diet is. So, I’ll let that at that. I think a more accurate P.I. to follow is your night time erections. Sparkyx basically agrees with this:

As far as EQ goes, I am more convinced than ever that if you get long lasting, frequent and hard night wood you are helping cement the gains you achieve during your PE. So if you have pushed your EQ so low that night wood is almost non-existent, you are being counter-productive.
          I tend to agree. Since I have started gaining, I have noticed a much higher level of horniness and frequency of erections at night. Now, this is a slippery-slope subject because I am a 19 year old young man with extremely high testosterone and willingness to fuck anything that has two legs and a vagina. But, setting that aside, I do think the more frequent your erections are, especially at night, the more productive your exercise program is. With this, I also watch my BPFSL. I don’t think this is as important, especially since mine very rarely exceeds my BPEL by more than 1/8”. Only after a particularly good session of Length Blaster Jelqs do I get a high BPFSL. I do measure it frequently but with not a lot of emphasis. If I notice it has dropped below my BPEL or it’s way down from the previous night/day, it’s usually a sign to me to back off a bit. The same goes with my flaccid. When my flaccid is elongated and plump, I look at this as a positive indicator that I’m doing things correctly. When it’s turtled or corded, I generally believe I am not recovering well enough from my previous workout. This means it’s time to either rest or greatly diminish the workload.

These are just my experiences with P.I.s. Everyone is different and everyone should develop an awareness of your own P.I.s. I think they are the essential element in growth.

Comment

OLF/OLR (credit goes to LongVehicle and Sparkyx for this methodology):

OLF = overloading fatigue
            OLR = overloading recovery

With the exception of the TGC Theory, I think this theory put out by these two is probably the most pertinent theory in all of PE land. They discuss it better than anyone can, so I’ll just quote them right here.

The most important aspect of PE is dealing with fatigue and recovery. I have discussed this at length before, so I will just update my views. I no longer believe that long periods of high intensity fatigue should exist. It seems more ideal to limit periods of high intensity fatigue (carry fatigue for 2-3 days at a level requiring only a 1:1 ratio of recovery) and include many short OLF/OLR periods within a longer period. During the short periods recovery is not total, but it is significant, such that I expect something like 80% recovery should be aimed for within the short OLR phases (2 days on, after 2 days off you are at 80% recovery). Obviously this number would decrease as the mini OLF/OLR phases are employed, until total recovery would occur over an extended break (ex. 5-10 days continuously). This seems to be the way to go, as holding fatigue for too long limits the amount of recovery that can occur, extended amounts of fatigue seem to be useless or counter-productive beyond a certain point. So the goal is to carry enough fatigue for just long enough to stimulate adaptation - this may be 2 or 3 or 4 days, and then stop to allow that adaptation to occur, and then repeat.
            Okay, in a nutshell, this theory basically has one premise: The best way to approach your PE is by breaking it down into cycles where you overwork your penis and then underwork your penis. The key in the OLF phase is to work your penis hard enough to where you don’t allow it to recover fully from the previous workout. (Now, this flies in the face of the conventional wisdom “less is more.” But, I think the “less is more” idea is too subjective - you have to be careful how you approach it. What is more for some people might not be nearly enough for someone else.) Conversely, in the OLR stage, you are overloading your resting days. You are either working very little or you are resting completely. In these days, you want your penis to recovery fully and then some after each workout. It’s also important to understand that within these two cycles, you have mini cycles. Let me illustrate below:

OLF Phase:You workout by emphasizing fatigue. You do hard workouts. But, you still take time off in order to avoid injury (this is the mini OLR cycle within the OLF phase). Maybe you allow your penis one or two days a week to fully recover. The other days you spend riding the fatigue perhaps progressively increasing jelqing reps. So, I guess, you could do 5 hard workouts (5 days) and then take two days completely off (mini OLR cycle). You do this type of a routine for 2-3 weeks. Now, the OLR Phase: A great majority of this phase is resting or doing very little. Your workouts are light (let’s say, you cut your jelqing reps in half). You allow your penis to recovery fully after every workout. I can see a 1 day on, 1 day off routine during the OLR phase. I’ll have to experiment. The mini OLF cycle within the OLF phase could be as simple as one day where you triple your jelqing reps (example: you are doing 100 jelqs in your OLR phase, but one day you do 300 reps – this is your mini OLF cycle). Your OLR phase lasts for a week, maybe 2, and then you move back into an OLF phase.

I’m not sure if I made it more or less confusing. I can explain it better if someone wants me to. As simply as it can be put, OLF/OLR is all about cycling heavy weeks with light weeks. The reason behind this is two fold: increase growth by shocking your penis and allowing for long-term growth by implementing mini deconditioning breaks throughout (this means, at some point, you are going to have to have a OLR phase where you do nothing for the duration). Eventually your penis, being the smart-ass he is, will adapt to this type of cycling. Continuing to up the intensity, pressure, reps, etc. can probably lead to counter-productivity. An extended deconditioning break will be necessary at this point – probably for 2 weeks, at the very least. I’d say a month would be appropriate.

Comment

Switching to Girth (Eventually): I’d like to quote Sparkyx again.

I think it’s very much like lifting weights. You may be making nice gains on flat bench, cycling sets and % of one rep max (1rm). Eventually, you begin to plateau out, and gains either slow or stop completely. If you switch to a different angle of benching, like decline or incline, and work with that for a while, it can jump-start gains on the flat bench! And so, I suspect it is with PE. You maximize gains my cycling your force/time and recovery, but I think that the tissue eventually gets accustomed to that angle of stress and begins to adapt...and gains slow. When you change angle of stress (different PE method) the body isn't quite used to it and gains may restart.
              Like I said above, I will eventually switch to girth work and this will likely be clamping. But when I switch to girth work is somewhat up in the air. I’d like to achieve my length goal first, but that might take a long time. I’m thinking at this point that I am going to settle in on a 3 month – 3 month – 3 month schedule. Maybe work my length for 3 months, then move on to girth work for 3 months, and then cycle back. I might find that 3 months is not long enough to achieve desirable results. I might also find that my penis reaches adaptation before 3 months are up (although I don’t think this will be the case). It’s difficult to say at this point. At this point, I think I want to ride the length train for a few more months. Girth is something that I would like to work on in the summer since I spend much less time inside (with working a full-time job over the summer).

Comment

Supplements: Right now, I’m just taking two supplements. I take 3,000mg of Omega-3: Fish Oil and 3,000mg of L-Arginine. The Omega-3s are great for blood flow and I’ve been told will help me with my rather innate problem of not being able to reach orgasm while having sex. The only effect I seem to get from L-Arginine is that it makes my balls hang much lower and fuller. I have tried other supplements but none had much of an effect on me. L-Lysine gave me horrible headaches and Ginkgo and Ginseng made me dizzy. In the future, I may try Lecithin and Damiana. I guess Lecithin helps with cum-output but I already spray like a damn firehose so we’ll see. Damiana apparently can make your balls bigger. I already have a bottle of it, but I’m going to wait until I am done with the L-Arginine and it is cycled out of my body before I give it a try. I want to make sure I can tell the difference between the two since L-Arginine already seems to give me this effect.

Comment

Gator,

You have probably written more in the past two hours, than I have in my entire time on this forum. I am also very impressed with the level of detail you went into talking about your Goals, approach to length, girth, etc. I will be reading this thread very frequently.

Best of luck,

Comment

Great post dude. one question how do you do the V-Stretch and the A-Stretch?

Comment

This was my first week following OLF/OLR. So, here's a basic recap of what went down this week.

Monday – January 11, 2010

WEEK 01:
                      OLF Phase / OLR Phase

Workout:
                      10 Minutes of Warmup with Rice Sock
                      10 Minutes of Basic Stretches (all angles)
                      100 reps of Erect Kegel Jelqs

Tuesday – January 12, 2010

WEEK 01:
                      OLF Phase / OLR Phase

Workout:
                      38 Minutes of Stretching (total) refocusing on V/A-Stretches
                      100 reps of Length Blaster Jelqs

Wednesday – January 13, 2010

WEEK 01:
                      OLF Phase / OLR Phase

Workout:
                      47 Minutes of Stretching (total) V/A-Stretches
                      100 reps of Length Blaster Jelqs

Thursday – January 14, 2010

WEEK 01:
                      OLF Phase / OLR Phase

Workout:
                      30 Minutes of V/A-Stretches
                      100 of Length Blaster Jelqs

Friday – January 15, 2010

WEEK 01:
                      OLF Phase / OLR Phase

Workout:
                      10 Minutes of V/A-Stretches
                      150 of Length Blaster Jelqs

Comments: I increased the number of jelqs tonight by 50%, or 50 reps for a total of 150. I wanted to get one more day of maximizing fatigue before I enter into an OLR mini-cycle this weekend. I won’t be doing any jelqing this weekend but I’ll likely do some stretching since I personally don’t find stretching traumatic enough to warrant excessive rest. My views on this may change in the future. Starting next week, I’ll start a second week of OLF, but with much more focus than this week since this week was mainly a test pilot of the theory. Next week will likely involve stretching but I am going to cycle it down to 10 minutes maximum. The main focus of my routine will be my jelqing. I’ll probably start out the week with a reasonable number of jelqs (probably 100-150) and then slowly ramp-up the repetitions as the week progresses.

Measurement: I'm happy to say that the gains I made earlier this week are still present, plus what appears to be an additional 1/16". Right now, I am comfortably sitting at 6.313" but I am able to kegel another 1/16" to 6.375". When I measure while sitting, I can kegel it up to 6.438", which is only 1/16" away from my 6.50" goal. For consistency purposes, I'm going to call the 6.313" my actual measurement. That's a solid 1/8" gain since mid December.

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
                        You have probably written more in the past two hours, than I have in my entire time on this forum. I am also very impressed with the level of detail you went into talking about your Goals, approach to length, girth, etc. I will be reading this thread very frequently.
                        Haha, well, I've been writing this since Tuesday afternoon, slowly getting it finished as the week progressed. I put the final touches on it this afternoon. I take my laptop to class quite often and when things really bore me, my mind tends to wonder. I get my best writing done when I'm bored and in class. Thanks for stopping by NSF and thanks for the well wishes!

Originally posted by pe_hope it works View Post
                        Great post dude. one question how do you do the V-Stretch and the A-Stretch?
                        Thanks man! For the A-Stretch, check out this webpage: A-Stretch. Now, I personally don't use my wrist. I stretch straight out as far as I can go with my left hand, then use my right thumb as the fulcrum for the stretch (my thumb replaces the wrist in the pictures). The V-Stretch is just the opposite of the A-Stretch. With the V-Stretch, I stretch straight out with my right hand and then use my left thumb and apply pressure straight down on top of my penis. When you visualize this stretch, you can see why they are named the way they are. The stretching motion for a V-Stretch puts your penis in the shape of a V, while the A-Stretch puts your penis in the shape of an A. Sometimes you will see the A-Stretch referred to as an "Inverted V-Stretch." I hope that clarifies it for you.

Comment

Gator, I want to thank you ,along with kingpole,sparkyx and longvehicle,for this incredible post.You all have advanced
                          this dick stretchers knowledge and ability.You sure there's not a writer in there,along with a PE guru?

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Wow!!! I am so in. This is inspirational, motivational, and educational. Consider me subscribed. I will follow along (as per before :P ) and provide the support you need! If you need to talk about life, man.. def shoot me a PM.

-Rob
                            A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                            NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                            GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Wow dude... nice. I like to think I know what I'm doing... but damn... you have shit PLANNED out. Best of luck to you. Stay dedicated and you'll be gaining soon.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X