Gator's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator's Log

The theory behind my PE: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...rfect-p-e.html
    (Never really intended this to be a progress log, just my place to "theorize")

This is where I will post my daily workouts.

Keeping my workouts simple yet effective
    Stretch with V and A stretches and wet jelq at low-mid erection level (30-60%)

Exercise for 5 days (Monday – Friday) and take 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday)
    Cycling heavier weeks (3-4) with lighter weeks (1-2)

Measure every Wednesday to stay consistent
    Trying to keep masturbation to a minimum

kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 01-20-2010, 11:01 PM. Reason: upon request

Current Guidelines:

*Each stretch lasts for 1-minute followed by 10 seconds of helicopter shakes
    *Each jelq stroke lasts for 4 seconds – 15 total jelqs per minute ((10 minutes of jelqing = 150 jelqs))

Today’s Workout:

10 minutes – WarmUp
    20 minutes – Stretching
    20 minutes – Wet Jelqing

Supplements:

3,000 mg – Omega-3
    3,000 mg – L-Arginine
    3,600 mg – Lecithin

Comment

Hmmm... I don't know how much supplements help. I know they drain my wallet a bit... Either way the only one I'm taking is 2,400 mg of Omega-3. And that's more for my heart than anything. What effects have they had on you, not just penis-wise (although that info would be nice as well) but body wise? Just wondering if I should maybe invest in them.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Tuesday - January 19, 2010

Today’s Workout:

10 minutes – WarmUp
        10 minutes – Stretching
        10 minutes – Wet Jelqing

Supplements:

3,000 mg – Omega-3
        3,000 mg – L-Arginine
        3,600 mg – Lecithin

I cut back on my workout just for today. I got laid earlier this afternoon and it was an intense sexual experience so my dick was still tired tonight. She’s just a friend but we’ve been eye-fucking the shit out of each other lately. So, I made the move and she was more than happy to spread her legs for me. I have to say; I honestly thought my dick looked so much bigger today. I mean, not huge or anything because I know it’s not even close to huge. But psychologically, I kept looking at it and saying to myself “damn boy, you are getting bigger.” She enjoyed herself immensely. She had 2 major orgasms and maybe a smaller one at the end. God, she is one hot piece of ass. I think the supplements are helping me climax quicker too. I went about 45 minutes before I had to cum. That’s a huge improvement for me – it usually takes close to 90 minutes. Poor her too – I fucking drenched her with my juicy juice. She grabbed me on the way out of her dorm and said “boy, you better get your ass back in my bed very soon.” God, I will tap that thing every fucking day if she lets me.

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        Hmmm... I don't know how much supplements help. I know they drain my wallet a bit... Either way the only one I'm taking is 2,400 mg of Omega-3. And that's more for my heart than anything. What effects have they had on you, not just penis-wise (although that info would be nice as well) but body wise? Just wondering if I should maybe invest in them.
        L-Arginine and Lecithin can be rather expensive. I get all of my vitamins/supplements at Vitamin World because I have a membership and get those nifty little discounts on the bigger bottles.

Body wise: nothing really notable. I picked-up the Omega-3s for the same reason you did. I’m constantly reading how great of a supplement it is for cardiovascular health so I figured, why not? I got a great deal at a Vitamin World (250 rapid release gels, 1000 mg strength, for $7.95). I’ve taken L-Arginine before this restart and noticed nothing different. But back then I was only taking 1,000 mg a day. I’ve upped that to 3,000 mg. I’ll say this though: It’s either the L-Arginine or the combination of the two that has made my balls hang lower and fuller. I can say this with absolute certainty because the difference between now and a week ago is staggering. I never had small balls at all, but now they just look big. If that’s something you want to have happen, maybe you could try the two at my dosage and see if you get a similar result. Maybe it’s just something that happens to me.

I just started the Lecithin yesterday so I don’t really know of any effect it may have. I’ve read many times that Lecithin can increase the size of your love juice output. So, I guess I’m just seeing if that’s really the case with me too. A few people over at Thunders have reported the increase to be “overwhelming.” I already make big messes now so I’m anxious to see what effect it has on me. It might be just for people who don’t produce much.

Comment

One thing I have been doing lately is starting to watch my BPFSL. I’m monitoring it daily now, in the morning when I wake up, before I do my PE, and after I do my PE. I’m not sure if it’s a critical aspect of gaining, but I think it’s a great way to tell whether your PE workouts are productive. It can also tell you what is working and what is not working. And this brings me back to the point of stretching. I think my recent gains, my growth spurt, can be almost universally be chalked up to my jelqing, not my stretching. Here’s my reasoning: I took a BPFSL measurement before I began stretching (after my warmup). It was static, same as this morning. I took another one after I did 10 minutes of stretching. Another BPFSL and it was still unchanged. I then did my 200 reps of jelqing, straight down, with a 30-40% erection level, really maximizing the stretch. Afterwards, I took one more BPFSL measurement. Tada – it was up a full 1/8” from the previous measurement.

So, I’m thinking that my jelqing, not my stretching, has been the real motor behind my recent gains. I’m not sure if I’m going to dump stretching or not. I’ll decide that in the coming days. If I do, I might set some records for the most gains with jelqing only. Because when you look at jelqing, the exercise is flawless. You can manipulate it in so many ways to achieve your end goal. Attack length with jelqs that I’m doing. Attack girth with a higher erection and implementing squeezes. It’s also much more enjoyable than stretching. We’ll see.

Training wise, I've been all over the place the past few days with my jelq repetitions. Monday I did 300, which felt like too much. Yesterday I dropped it in half to 150 because of some intense dorm room sex that I had had only a few hours before my workout. My penis was just fatigued between Monday's session and the sex. Today I upped it back up to 200 reps. I'm feeling a slight amount of fatigue, but nothing serious. I probably could have done more reps, but I chose not to just because of the intensity of the past 2 days. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring. This is the problem that I run into mostly. Do I intensify tomorrow, do I de-intensify, or do I take the day completely off. I guess it's knowing the answer to this question that is the real key to gaining.

I’m done rambling for today.

Comment

Nice. We're so getting our goals together.

ne'er leave a man behind son
            A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
            NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
            GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

I wouldn't suggest dumping the stretching. I mean, you're gaining with it, so why stop? Personally, I enjoy the stretching part of my routine. I do understand your reasoning behind it, but why change something again? MAYBE you should take a two week period of jelqing only and see how it goes. But like I said before, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by bananaboat11 View Post
                Nice. We're so getting our goals together.
                Fucking right we are banana!

I wouldn't suggest dumping the stretching. I mean, you're gaining with it, so why stop? Personally, I enjoy the stretching part of my routine. I do understand your reasoning behind it, but why change something again? MAYBE you should take a two week period of jelqing only and see how it goes. But like I said before, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
                I thought about it and I'm not going to. I'd be incredibly pissed if my gains suddenly stalled because I dumped stretching all together. I'm going to keep it short and sweet though. 10 minutes, my V and A stretches only. Those two are the king of the stretches. Thanks NP.

Comment

Yeps. I mean, if I can remember correctly... weren't you the one who changed his routine far too often? Don't start that junk up again. Besides, I believe stretching prior to jelqing makes the jelqs feel better. As in, it makes your penis more pliable before you start doing that other shiz naz. That make sense?

Comment

I think 200 jelqs might be my perfect zone for right now. I wasn't getting much of a "worked" feeling from 100-150 but 300 felt like a little too much. I think I'll stick with 200 for now. Got a good BPFSL measurement this morning, it's about right around 1/8" longer than it was yesterday pre-workout but it's the same number I had after my workout. I think this is a good sign that my workout was good and that I don't need to cut back. I'll do the same workout tonight then. EQ is good, flaccid is questionable. It's been coming and going all day. It tends to do that in the morning.

Comment

Yeps. I mean, if I can remember correctly... weren't you the one who changed his routine far too often? Don't start that junk up again. Besides, I believe stretching prior to jelqing makes the jelqs feel better. As in, it makes your penis more pliable before you start doing that other shiz naz. That make sense?
                      Actually, I prefer my dick to be more pliable for stretching, not jelqing. My best stretching sessions come after my jelqing, not before it. But that's only when I'm doing more erect jelqing. Since I'm focusing on lower erection jelqing right now, I'm using the stretching as a warmup, so to speak, for my jelqing. But yeah, I'm the guy changing all of the time. I'm working on it. I need these reminders every now and then. Thanks for that.
                      Last edited by Gator; 01-21-2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Actually, I prefer my dick to be more pliable for stretching, not jelqing. My best stretching sessions come after my jelqing, not before it. But that's only when I'm doing more erect jelqing. Since I'm focusing on lower erection jelqing right now, I'm using the stretching as a warmup, so to speak, for my jelqing. But yeah, I'm the guy changing all of the time. I'm working on it. I need these reminders every now and then. Thanks for that.
                        Well, given the PE session I just had, I've had some time to think about this whole "pliability" thing. Maybe the pliability of your penis is another great indicator? During my session, I did my A and V stretches for 10 minutes (10 stretches total, 5 of each, alternating). Everything went as normal. Then I started my jelqing. I noticed that during my jelqing, my dick was far less "stretchy" than it usually is. It almost had a corded feeling to it, like it was trying to turtle the entire time I was jelqing. Maybe I stretched too hard? I doubt it, I keep my stretches pretty light. More probable: maybe my penis wasn't in the mood to jelq? Maybe on these days, I should scale back the jelqing? It took about 50 jelqs for me to see that this was going on. Perhaps on the days where my dick says "nope, there is no chance in hell I'm stretching out for you today" I should just leave the jelqing at 50 reps and call it a day?

EDIT: In addition, I just did a BPFSL measurement. It was clearly back down an 1/8" from earlier today. I could barely stretch it that far even. This appears to be a sign that my dick was in "no-go" mode tonight. I typically take Saturday and Sunday OFF from PE. Maybe I'll toss in tomorrow while I'm at it. I'll see what tomorrow morning's P.I.s say.
                        Last edited by Gator; 01-21-2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Got to fuck that girl again late last night. I made the mistake of venturing into the world of penis discussion when we were done and just chilling there. I asked her pretty bluntly “so, what do you think of me?” I know she has been around the block a few times so she has experience. One thing I’m good at is telling if someone is lying to me and she wasn’t. She pretty clearly told me that my dick was good, but wished it had more thickness. She said there weren’t too many guys that she had been with that were much longer than me, but she said they were all probably thicker. Yikes. Yeah, my girth is fucking pathetic. I look back on this now and realize it was an idiotic topic to bring up. Now I feel like ass about my dick again. I can just feel the negative attitude creep back in. My defenses will hold strong though.

Comment

the more important thing would be did she invite you back??
                            If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

hey gator. ever put two fingers in a girl and see how she shudders? measure the "girth" of your two fingers (i myself finger girls with my ring and middle finger, as opposed to index and middle, but it doesnt matter). Mine is about 3 inches.

Now I don't see on your signature (it may say on your progress thread) what your girth is. However, I will assume it is over 3 inches, probably around 4. If a girl shudders from 3 inches girth, 4 seems to be more than enough, if you use it right.

Try this: When fingering your girl, isntead of trying to get 2 fingers in there, just put in your middle finger. Let her pussy adapt to that. Then, when it comes time for the gator-cock, it feels massive in relation to your small finger. My girth is not really an issue and I still use that method at all times, just to feel bigger. Give it a try and good luck.
                              Closed039
                              Last edited by Closed039; 01-22-2010, 05:08 PM. Reason: accidental send

Comment

Working...
                              X