maelsukr progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maelsukr progress

Okeydoky,This is to provide me with a log of my exercise routines and what I get from them. Didn't think that I wanted to do this, but I read everybody's routine and get info that proves valuable to my progress. Two that come to mind are Gator and bananaboat.Those guys are funny,crazy.
    I started in Sept.09 and did JP's beginners routine. Did it for a couple of months, and started experimenting with other exercises. Some advanced, just to get a feel for them. At that time I didn't have enough experience to realize that I could do too much ,too soon. I had to stop several times because I lost my morning wood. I use that as an indicator that I've overworked my dick and need to rest it.
    I've learned other things as well for myself. How much tension when pulling, how many sets are too much,
    what exercises to do first. I believe the hard part is making the routine YOURS.
    All this early learning curve gained me about .7" length and about 1" girth.
    Don't have much to say about why I'm here,doing what I'm doing. Not that I think anybody will read this,but we all have reasons. Mine is that I like playing with myself and why not make mine bigger along the way.
    My routine has been modified from JP's .I'm doing the rotary stretches, half the jelqs , and several others.

Hot Rice sock-10 min.
    Rotary Stretches-SO,L,D,R,U
    Both Directions
    Helicopter Shakes
    Kegals-25 x Each Rotation Direction
    Wet Jelqs -2 x 50
    V -Jelqs -2 x 30
    Inner Penis Pulls-4 x 30 sec.
    Flaccid squeezes-4 x 30 sec.
    Cold Rice Sock-5 min.
    Warm Rice Sock-10 min.

Start Sept.09
    BPEL-5.5"
    BG -4.25"
    Now Jan.10
    BPEL-6.2"
    BG- 5.75"
    Goal NBP-7" or more of course!!!
    why stop there ?

maelsukr
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by maelsukr; 01-19-2010, 11:44 PM.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

A note : Doing 2 days on and 1day off. Thursday- off day. I'll do some light jai stretches in the evening.
    I have to do something to progress.
    I help a guy on another site with his lack of faith in himself,and it reminds me of my own.Therapy work.

Comment

Looks like a good routine, keep up the good work.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks KP. Good to get a vote of confidence from a vet.
        Well, I said Thursday off, but I can't stand not PEing,at least a little. So I did some light stretches and jelqs with my
        device.That thing gives a good work-out. Don't do a lot with it as yet.Too intense .And some foreskin pulls.
        So, if my wood is all right ,I'm on tomorrow.

Comment

All righty then. Did my routine yesterday. Felt really good. Got my jelq device and read about how to use it better.
          When I finally did them right,
          WOW ! I'm liking this thing. I finally got what I'm supposed to feel from them.
          I'm feeling really 'full' throughout my meat.And hanging better than usual. Only doing about 2 min. so far.
          I'll include these every other day, and increase reps slowly.
          I thought my routine was finalized, but it's still evolving.YES !!!

Comment

Well,I went to a friends page at another site ,and in the process found that I shouldn't do ANYTHING PE related on an off day. Advice from a mod. because HE was going to have an off day and still do some stretches.
            That's what I do.
            Live and learn.
            I've found an exercise I'm doing. Might be an erect squeeze? I over-hand OK grip at the base,tightly. Wrap my hand around to the glans,and squeeze. Do a kegal and pull up. Hold for 20 sec. My reason for this is to increase my girth
            and glans size at the end of my dick.This works extremely well. I'm doing 30 reps, switching hands. This may replace
            some jelqs. Still want to do V-jelqs, as I like the feeling I get from them .
            Tomorrow,no-thing !!! My EQ hasn't been as good as I like.And I'm horned up to boot.It's been several hours since my routine, so I may edge myself to oblivion.

Comment

dude, looks like you did some work on that girth. 1.0 x 1.0, possibly in just 6 months of PE. A question: How does it feel to have a larger penis. Yours has basically grown 3/4 both ways, and I want to know if you mentally feel like the man now.

Comment

Yes,It is more to heft in the hand. I never had a negative about my size. My buds always liked what I had to share.
                This focus I have now, on my dick,is eye opening as to how I view myself.Since there's more of ME to enjoy, that translates
                to others I'm with.
                How about yourself ? Your moniker says skeptic.I think most of us were before we read of others that gained.
                What drove you here ? Your stats look good. I can't imagine you had a bad experience with what you hang.

Comment

Excellent gains, pal. Has to make you feel good about yourself. Keep up the good work. If your EQ drops some, focus on the jelqs and kegels. They'll bring it back.

Comment

A note to myself. Off day for me. No PE. Just reading logs and answering posts. I've gotten into a routine and
                    need to find other outlets. Didn't edge myself into oblivion, as I thought I'd do. I'll just sit in my sex energy and
                    move it up my system.
                    Answered a post and clarified what I'm doing with this new exercise. I think it would be termed an erect squeeze,
                    but I don't do them totally hard. More like a semi . I'm getting a greater girth at the end of my dick. That is the
                    goal of it. Seems to do it well. Although they are like the jelq device,they require some form of conditioning before
                    using them. At this point, they will be an every other day item.
                    I must keep telling myself to slow down with the exercising. Can you say dickhound ? I just feel good when pulling myself.ARGHHHH !!!

Comment

Jee, that's some mad progress for such a short period of time if you ask me! Very motivating, keep on posting.

Comment

going411by7, Thanks for the advice. My EQ HAS been off lately. I'm taking 2 days off because of it. I'm probably doing too much, what with the jelq device and the "flaccid compressive squeeze"exercise. This is My name for it.
                        It COULD have another name.?
                        Thanks to you other guys who've chimed in. I appreciate it.
                        mael out !

Comment

maelsukr's progress

I'm glad to be back with my routine after 3 days off.I PM'd KP and going411by7 and look forward to responses.
                          My EQ has been off lately,hence the break.I'm starting with an abbreviated routine this evening ,including the jelq device and the flaccid compressive squeeze,in moderation.Perhaps I've been doing a little too much.Time will tell.
                          I really love pulling on myself and getting something ie 'larger' besides a hand full of ME .Although that's NICE too.
                          The device and the squeeze are something I'm working in slowly ,to my routine.I feel these will help with my girth and length.Probably every other day for each.That seems right ,for now.
                          Oh, forgot the date.1-27-10 am.

maelsukr
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Editor
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by maelsukr; 01-27-2010, 10:50 AM.

Comment

mael's progress

Originally posted by Wempur View Post
                            Jee, that's some mad progress for such a short period of time if you ask me! Very motivating, keep on posting.
                            Thanks Wempur, The whole PE thing is a work in progress for everyone.I'm still refining mine.
                            Although changing things up occasionally, keeps things interesting.
                            Have you posted a progress page? I didn't for a while ,but it's helped me focus .

Comment

mael's progress

I'm SO glad to be back to my routine.I dreaded taking a break because I thought I'd lose some gains.
                              BUT, I'm glad I did. 3 days. My EQ has come back. I couldn't keep my dick flaccid ,and had to wait till it did, to finish all my routine. LOL Yeah !!!
                              I'm going list the way I performed the exercises so I can get some perspective.
                              Rotary stretches-All directions - pulled with enough force to feel the attachment point
                              Wet Jelqs -one handed, over hand ,okay grip at base, pulling from beneath base where it's largest, up with

light pressure to glans. Alternating hands . 2 grips=1 rep 50 reps x 2 sets
                              V-Jelqs -one handed,laying down,pulling my sac skin away from the pulling direction, great for the CS.
                              2 grips=1 rep 30 reps x 2 sets
                              Compressive flaccid squeeze - full, but not hard, over-hand, okay grip at base, thumb and finger tight at base
                              to hold pressure, kegal ,hold pressure, glans plumps, with other hand, push down on glans to expand
                              upper CC's.These leave me really expanded, evens out my girth. I love these. NEXT PAGE
                              maelsukr
                              Retired Moderator
                              PEGym Editor
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by maelsukr; 01-27-2010, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X