Good progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good progress

Whats up PE'ers.I just finished week one of JP's 90 day routine and have some awsome results. I have obviously not gained anything in this shourt amount of time but my EQ has gone up alot,it went for a 7 to about an 8 maby even a 9.I also havnt bein getting mornig wood latly, its bein about 3 weeks since i had a solid when i wake up but this mornig i woke up and i had a nice woody down therehttps://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif. also my flaccid hangs very nice and i havnt turtled for a long time.So to anyone just starting out keep up the routine and youll see great results if done properly. I cant wait to see th results when i finish.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Ok so im neer the end of week 2 and just thought id list my results so far just to keep up to date. Ive noticed some good PIs and also what i belive to be negitive PIs.

Positive PIs- Ive noticed alot more veins on my shaft and the ones that were there befor seem to have gotten much bigger which meens better blood flow from what ive read.I also gained a good bit of girth in my head whitch is awsome but i regret not measureing it befor so i could give the acctual increase in size.And my flaccid hang is looking a little bigger aswell.

Negitive PIs-Ive noticed a slight drop in EQ again kind of like when i was overtraining befor,but i think this is to be expected since i am tiring out my unit and its recovering which meens its growing right? Ive also noticed that around the rim of my head right were it flairs up has gotten very slightly bruised, and it is also hard around the bruised area but when i apply some heat it reduces the stiffness.

I will be measuring in 2 more weeks and i will post my results if i have any i think i have already gaind in girth so we will see how she goes.

Comment

Good positive P.I.s.

Drops in EQ are to be expected. If they get significant, cut down on your routine, especially in pressure/intensity. If that doesn't help, take an additional day or two off from your typical schedule. As far as the bruise goes, this could be from squeezing too hard on your jelqs, OR gripping too hard when you stretch (since I'm assuming this is right where you grip when you stretch?). You're doing the right thing by applying heat to it. Is it painful at all?

Comment

No its not painful at all so i dont think its anything to worry about but im uncut and i can feel it under the skin and i never could befor.

Comment

Alright so today I woke up with very nice moning wood anf the bruise seems to almost completly heald and the stifness is almost all gone aswell so im happy for that. And my EQ is also coming back very strong, I acctually had some difficulty just trying to strech I kept getting hard.

Comment

Alright. I went on a little vacation for a few days so i didnt do any PE at all i didnt even kegel which i regret,and i also didnt take my suplements.I havnt taken my supplements and vitamins for about 5 days now and my EQ has dropped ALOT,like its pretty bad right now,I can still get hard but it takes alot and its hard to maintain.

So do you guys think my body may be becomeing reliant on the supplements? Should i try to get my EQ back with out using them for a while or what?

Comment

Alrighty then, im pretty damn sure that not taking my supplements has caused my EQ to drop.

I was trying to do erect kegels like i usually do but its fucking hard to keep it up.Im getting a little worried here ive had a low EQ for a few days now and i dont have any other explanation except for the supplements.

Anyone have any input? anything would be great.

Comment

I wouldnt worry mate, it's probably in your head because you think your relying on the suppliments. Just get back into your normal routine and give your unit some extra rest if you feel it's over worked, EQ will come back soon. I also notice if I try to measure I loose my erection pretty quick! But I think now I know what i'm doing is ultimately going to lead to improvements next time measurement day comes along it should go better.

I'm just about to start week 5 of jp's 90 and can report all the same positives as you, I did see a drop in EQ for a few days but I just backed off a little and it came right back :-)

Also helps if i'm not stressed from work and have had a good nights sleep. You'll be fine bro.
                Jan 2010
                BPEL: 5.25" (Goal 5.75" - 6")
                EG: 4.5" (Goal 4.75" - 5")

Comment

thatnks for your reply letsgrow

Comment

EQ can plummet because of overtraining too. Make sure you aren't squeezing too hard when jelqing or stretching.
                    If not that, consider taking some time off with some good edging to bring EQ back up.

What supplements WERE you taking?

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                      EQ can plummet because of overtraining too. Make sure you aren't squeezing too hard when jelqing or stretching.
                      If not that, consider taking some time off with some good edging to bring EQ back up.

What supplements WERE you taking?
                      Well i havn't bein PEing for a while now cause i went away for a few days and there was no privacy so i coudn"t of overtrained.

I was taking 3 g fish oil,2 g L arginine,500 mg vitamin C, and 50 mg zinc. I also usually drink alot of kingpoles erection tea but when i went away i didnt drink any for a few days.

And yes i do edge usually but agian the privacy was and issue so i didnt do anything for a while.

I just started taking supplements agian today so we will see if the EQ goes back up

Comment

I just took my BPFSL and im at 7.25", seems pretty good to me.

Comment

Ive bein on jps 90 day for almost 4 weeks know and here are some of my results.

Flaccid hang increase, not sure of exact measurments but definatly longer and girthier

Veins are becoming more and more pronounced even while flaccid I can see the dorsel vein very clearly

My Eq is not its best right now but when I edge and maximize my erection i can see how much my glans have increased in size.

And my BPFSL has bein fluctuating between 7.25'' and 7.5''

So everything seems to be going very well, i am going to start focussing more on my EQ to get thos rock hard woodies back..

I will be measuring this sunday and posting results

Comment

i just started and im going to lay off a little becuz i think i pulled something .. got to intense with the workout so ima jst wait a week and see if im able to start again.. but good to hear ur doing good already in a couple weeks.

Comment

thanks hele, hope you healup soon so you can get back in the game.
                              You should do a warm up at least once a day while your taking your break to help with the healing.

Comment

Working...
                              X