The Doctor's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doctor's log

I discovered PE about half a month ago and i figured i would give it a try just to see how things went. Fortunately i have noticed some progress but I think a bit of it is due to increased EQ, the initial gains any way. Initially I experimented with a few different types of measurement styles but I have stuck with the one i used for the last measurement. I noticed my girth gain slowed down pretty drastically and am thinking about doing some of the more advanced girth exercises, but i would like to avoid injury. Either way I will be reporting results for the next month and a half.

Starting Stats

12/8/2009

BPEL 6.75
    EG 5.25
    EBG 6.0

12/24/2009

BPEL 7.25
    EG 5.4

1/8/2010

BPEL 7.3
    EG 5.5

1/22/2010

NBPEL 7.0
    BPEL 7.5
    EG 5.5
    BEG 6.25

Great gains doc keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks, so here is my routine
      Start up with about a 10-15 min warm up, then I do stretches for about 10 to 15 min, up, down, left, right and tunica tug. each stretch for about 30 to 60 seconds. Then I jelk and V-jelk for about 10 to 20 min or longer with 3 to 7 second strokes. While jelking, I generally do a bit of compressor and squeeze exercises mixed in with jelking. my question to intense?

Comment

Doc I would leave the compressor and squeeze work till you are more conditioned. Compressors especially are advanced work.
        How are your indicators?

Comment

My indicators are good I have pretty regular morning wood with occasional red spots. No negative indicators but i guess ill hold off on the squeezes and compressors until the next measurement and see how that works.

Comment

Working...
          X