• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joaneeh's log

Day 1: the JP90 with 60 v-jelqs instead of 90
    can't stop won't stop

Did it yesterday, but still gotta log it

JP90. One set was 46 instead of 50 reps, and the V-jelqs were 20 instead of 30 again

Excited to fall asleep and PE when I wake up all over again!
    can't stop won't stop

Comment

JP90 and 44 minutes in an extender! Rest day tomorrow and my dick feels pretty sore but we'll see how it feels by tomorrow, really wanna PE again! Next time I want to do it earlier
      can't stop won't stop

Comment

Rest day yesterday. Today I do the JP90 again once i'm up for it.
        can't stop won't stop

Comment

About to do the JP90. Getting really annoyed at the holiday season for getting in my way of jelqing
          can't stop won't stop

Comment

JP90, got a great workout in today, really happy about it
            can't stop won't stop

Comment

Rest day today, would've like to go another 3 on but I jelqed the last two so it's all good. I'll have to hit it hard tomorrow
              can't stop won't stop

Comment

Did the JP90 yesterday late night, bout to do it again mid day right now
                can't stop won't stop

Comment

Just did the JP90 again, except with 2 sets of 15 v-jelqs instead of 3 sets of 30, I just couldn't get the workout done.

Still glad I did the workout, and earlier than usual too. Now all I've gotta do is hit the actual gym and my day will be complete
                  can't stop won't stop

Comment

Rest day today! I usually take me PE and bodybuilding goals in conjunction so if I'm resting one in probably resting the other
                    can't stop won't stop

Comment

So I did nothing on New Year's Eve, it didn't feel right

But, I did jelq on new years day, and ive been edging today so when I do jelq it will be good
                      can't stop won't stop

Comment

JELQED ON 1/1, 1/2, AND 1/3

If I keep it up like this, I could have a perfect month of training

just did the JP90, and now I'm going to spend the next 30 minutes in my extender
                        can't stop won't stop

Comment

Scheduled rest day today. After arm day tomorrow I'm gonna get a real good workout it
                          can't stop won't stop

Comment

God damn right I've been jelqing the last 2 days. I didn't do the v-jelqs though, I don't like the way they feel and the effect they have on my dick. Instead I did a few more regular jelqs and I feel good about just upping standard jelq sets. Maybe I'll do ultimate jelqs or tugs when it's time to take my game to the next level
                            can't stop won't stop

Comment

I jelqed twice in the last 4 days nonconsustently. Tonight my workout feels a little tender but good
                              can't stop won't stop

Comment

Working...
                              X