At Above to Beyond - rnnmmn's VacExtender KR Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Above to Beyond - rnnmmn's VacExtender KR Progress

After finding myself searching everywhere for discussion relating to extending success reports, I have decided to create my own progress report.

I will be using a modified KR VacExtender as the primary PE activity. I tore apart an X4 labs extender and attached the spring loaded tension rods to the KR. This allowed me to see how many grams of tension are being applied. The X4 was too stiff so I combined the best of both worlds. This also left me with a ton of rods which has come in very handy due to the Vac attachment needing more rod length.

Starting stats:

BPEl - 7.5
    MSEG - 5.25
    BPFSL - 7.5
    BPFL - 4.75
    NBPFL - 4.25

Extender Usage:

137 hours (Back in 2012 not counting towards total hours)
    27 hours (Back in Oct. 2015 not counting toward total hours)

92 hours (Current over past 2 weeks. Using this as the starting point)

The plan for the next six months is to use the extender for an average of 7 hrs a day with no days off. I've been putting in 9hrs a day with my work from home position. I also work part time anywhere from 1-4 days a week. Ideally I'd be able to get in 3-4hrs in the extender on those days. So I believe it should average out to 7hrs a day.

I won't rule out manual stretching, clamping or hanging (I have a Bib hanger that I never got around to using) but this progress log is aimed at testing and reporting my experience with a VacExtender. EQ this last week has been insane!! Plus flaccid stretch/hang has improved greatly but I will hold off until 300-500hrs before I report gains.
    rnnmmn
    Last edited by rnnmmn; 01-05-2016, 08:01 AM.
    Starting Stats: BPEL 7.5 EG 5.25 BPFSL 7.5
    My VacExtender Progress Report

1st-2nd Week Progress Report

83 hours From Dec.18 - Jan.2
    Average of about 5hrs a day

The 2nd week was much more productive having put in a more consistent effort. I've become more conditioned to using the extender but I don't push too far. I provide enough stretch to be comfortable put still stretch passed my BPFSL.

I was able to modify the x4 strap attachment piece by sanding down the plastic to where there are holes for it to slide down the rods. In theory it will allow me to grip the shaft to provide a better base stretch. It may also work to alleviate some of the excessive pull on the glans that the vacextender produces. This mod makes the extender much more bulky so it's not something I plan to utilize all the time. I'll provide an example picture in the next post.

Comment

3rd Week Progress Report

59 hours From Jan.3 - Jan.9
      Average of about 8.5hrs a day

Only keeping track of BPFSL until the 500+ mark.

BPFSL 8.25 (+0.75)

Comment

4th Week Progress Report

54 hours From Jan.10 - Jan.16
        Average of about 7.7hrs a day

Total Hours: 196

Looks like the BPFSL is still improving but I'm going to hold off reporting on it. I'll also look to get a more recent EG measurement as I feel my EQ wasn't that great when I took starting stats. All in all this is turning into a routine that is enjoyable and sustainable.

Comment

Hey rnnmnn!

Which mod version are you using. V4.1? I was using the V4 but it produced too much bruising so reverted back to the V3.

I like the idea of using both the mod kit and "movable" strap attachment together. You should be able to get more tension with less stress on the glans.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm using the V3 here. For protecting the glans I use the anti-fluid tape. I cut a strip of scotch tape and apply that to the adhesive side of the anti fluid tape. I didn't care for how harsh the adhesive was on the glans when I had to remove it. I can also keep the wrap nice and sterile this way.

I definitely got more tension on the base with the new mod! It's just very bulky. I also noticed a little bit of discomfort from the base stretch so I will hold back on using the mod until I get a little further along. I think this may be a great way to move past a plateau at 1000hrs+.

Comment

5th Week Progress Report

60 hours From Jan.17 - Jan.23
              Average of about 8.6hrs a day

Total Hours: 256

Best week so far with amount of time under tension. At this rate 1000 hrs is right around the corner. I may consider bumping some days up to 10 or 11 hours but I'll really have to think about that. Kicking myself a little because it took me a few years to get serious about PE!

Comment

6th Week Progress Report

54 hours From Jan.24 - Jan.30
                Average of about 7.7hrs a day

Total Hours: 310

Looking forward to at least 200 hours in February.

Comment

7th Week Progress Report

51 hours From Jan.31 - Feb.6
                  Average of about 7.3hrs a day

Total Hours: 361

Less time put in but I'm becoming conditioned to a consistent stretch of 8.3inches. I believe it's time to add another 1cm rod. That should leave me at a steady 1000 grams or more of tension.

Comment

Working...
                  X