Martin's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin's Log

Im new to the community and any type of penis enlargement/exercise in general so this is a first for me! I recently took some of my baseline measurements and this is what I got:

BPEL 6 1/4"
    NBPEL 5 1/4"
    Base EG 4 3/4"
    MSEG 5 3/8"
    Glans EG 4 1/8"
    I am a 5' 9" male and weigh 155lbs. What is a realistic goal I could probably set for myself?
    If not, ill just track my progress without a goal in mind.

Hey bud, I'm new too so I don't have an answer for you, but I'm going to be checking in every week or so on my progress thread. I'll be sure to drop by and keep up with how your PE goes too!

Comment

Yo, welcome to the gym

I would like suggest the JP90 for every beginner that comes here. Just to get your penis in shape.

I think if you set a goal of 0.5 inch for 6 months of PE you are on the right track.
      Some gain fast, some gain slow. I think 0.5 is right in the middle for the first 6 months of PE.

Setting a long term goal is up to you. The more time and devotion you give PE, the more it will give back to you.

Good luck.

WIP
      Starting Stats 27/05/2015
      NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
      BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
      NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
      BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

Hows it going dude? Just checking in, keep at it!

Comment

Working...
        X