Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to 6cess! (JP90)

ROAD TO 6CESS

Hey guys, so this is the place where I'm going to write all my daily pe exercises.

First of all, I'd like to say that there is nothing like this site here where I live, so I'm very grateful for all this.

My penis is 5,1 (13cm) length and something near 5,9 BEG (I'll measure that again more precisely), so I was pretty worried and some times desperate about my length, because everywhere that I searched on internet, people said this size is like ridiculous and that with 5,1 I'd never give pleasure to any woman.

Then I found this site, and now I believe that I can enhance my penis and get an "acceptable" length. So, a couple of weeks ago I decided to start the JP90, but without a proper lube, I just made a few stretching sessions without the jelqing. But this ended today! I bought a KY and here is my first JP90 session (without warm up because of lack of privacy):

Stretching (10:23 total):

02:19 to the left, with 25 kegels during the stretching, 20 big circles and 20s of helicopter shakes
    02:31 to the right
    02:24 straight out
    03:07 straight up

Jelq and V-jelq (11:37 total):

As many of you guys said, I prefered to start doing 100 wet jelqs and 60 v-jelqs instead of 150/90.
    03:54 50 jelqs
    02:10 30 v-jelqs
    03:17 50 jelqs
    02:14 30 v-jelqs

After all that, I have a few questions:

1 - Did I made it to quickly?

2 - Stretching was kinda awkward. I think I'm doing the big circles too fast and almost every time get erect. What do I do?

3 - I think the jelqs were fine, but about the time, each hand should take 2-5 sec? Or both hands combined?

4 - ​About the kegels during stretching, how many time for each one? I did like very fast...

5 - Pls don't hate me about this question: I don't get this "Bone pressed erect length" yet. I already readed the measuring article, but I couldn't understand it. To measure like this I have to press the ruler against my body? Like trying to put it inside me? Sorry about that, I always measured it with a tape measure to follow the penis curve.

So that's it guys, hope I can achieve my first goal that is 6,3 (16cm) length. Thanks!
    gfbpa97
    Last edited by gfbpa97; 01-10-2016, 11:50 PM.
    01/10/16 - BPEL: 5,6" NBPEL 5,1" MEG: 5,47"
    04/02/17 - BPEL: 6,96" NBPEL 5,7" MEG: 5,5"
    1st goal - NBPEL: 6,3"
    Final goal - NBPEL: 7"

:pimpride8lr:

Hi Gfpa97. Good to see you starting your routine! First, 5.1" is more than enough to satisfy almost any woman. You should believe your GF (https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ml#post1184962) as you are well within the range of average "preferred penis size." Anyways, women care more about your confidence (and how you make them feel emotionally) than penis size.

To answer your questions: That pace for stretches and jelqs seems okay. I like go even slower (4-5 seconds) on one hand's travel during a jelqs.

Keep practicing your circles. In time you get the "feel" for it: a sense of stretch in each direction.

For kegels, just like circles, practice. In the future you can explore a kegel specific routine.

As for measuring, the most important thing is that you measure the same way so that you can tell if your routine has led to a gain. I like to press the tape measure tab into my pelvic bone (right above my penis) when I measure.

I believe that if you remain consistent over the year, you will see results. Good luck!

edit: just noticed your starting girth size: 5.9". Many men will measure the middle girth (or MEG) for comparisons as "average male" base girth (BEG) is not available from studies of the population. Often MEG is a little bit smaller than BEG. BEG 5.9" is very large. Most women prefer girth to length, so you are very lucky! You really should believe your GF when she says she like it!
    closed260
    Last edited by closed260; 01-10-2016, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you for answering me! I really appreciate that, it makes me very confident.

Comment

Second day:

Stretching (08:58 total):

02:18 to the left
        02:28 to the right
        01:53 straight out
        02:17 straight up

(didn't count the helicopter shakes this time)

Jelq and V-jelq (15:11 total):

04:38 50 jelqs
        02:53 30 v-jelqs
        04:49 50 jelqs
        02:49 30 v-jelqs

The stretching is still a problem Today I got even more erect than yesterday, I had to stop for minutes after the big circles. I'm afraid that will ruin all the work here...

About the jelqing, my LOT is 6:00, that means I can't do it straight down? Because it's easyer than straight out ou up.

I still didn't get the "quick kegels". Each one is less than a sec?

How often it's ok to masturbate, and when? Can I do it after the pe? Or just hours before/after?

Comment

Hey guys, could you answer these questions please? I'd like to do the JP90 the way it should be. thanks!

Comment

Gfbpa97, relax. You are doing fine. If your EQ goes to high for an exercise, just stop stimulation and wait for the erection to subside enough. In time you will find it easier to remain at the target EQ.

I've heard that the LOT theory is not in favor anymore as it didn't lead to results.

1 sec kegel is "quick".

Instead of masturbating, edge for 25min with three approaches to (but not past) the PONR, then after 25min you can ejaculate. Do that 3 or 4 times a week after the Jelq/stretches but before the warm down.

In the end, it's more important that you learn to watch your PIs for over/under-training. So don't worry about getting things perfect in the first 90 days.

Comment

Hi!

Nice to see other brazilian here. Welcome!

I'll answer your question in portuguese:

O "bone pressed", ou seja, osso pressionado, é um jeito de medir padronizado, ou seja, de forma que as suas medidas nunca sejam afetadas por fatores externos. Por exemplo, se você não medir bone pressed, porém perder alguns % de gordura corporal, você vai ter impressão de que seu pênis aumentou, quando na verdade sua gordura que diminuiu. Entendeu?

Para medir deste jeito, você tem apenas que colocar uma régua e pressionar esta até tocar no osso pélvico, logo acima da "base" do pênis.

Quanto ao warm-up, cara, isso é MUITO importante. De fato, é uma das coisas mais importantes que você tem que fazer, mais importantes que o exercício em sí. Eu uso uma meia com arroz: você pega uma meia, enche de arroz, de uma forma que você consiga enrolar no seu pênis, e então você esquenta no microondas. Geralmente eu esquento, uso, e esquento de novo mais duas vezes, sempre reesquentando quando ela esfria. Isso dura 10 minutos.

Aquele negocio de LOT, isso é uma teoria ultrapassada, não precisa fazer isso não, o proprio post do JP indica isso.

Por fim, quanto à masturbação, não posso te ajudar com isso. Isso é um debate no forum, tem gente que curte, gente que não curte, gente que diz que ajuda, enfim, é foda. Faça o que você quiser e fique atento ao feedback que o teu corpo vai te dar, e a partir disso tu ajusta.

Abraços cara, boa sorte!

Comment

Sorry...English please...so as everyone can share your thoughts.

Pretty please with a cherry on top!
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by feelsgood View Post
                  Gfbpa97, relax. You are doing fine. If your EQ goes to high for an exercise, just stop stimulation and wait for the erection to subside enough. In time you will find it easier to remain at the target EQ.

I've heard that the LOT theory is not in favor anymore as it didn't lead to results.

1 sec kegel is "quick".

Instead of masturbating, edge for 25min with three approaches to (but not past) the PONR, then after 25min you can ejaculate. Do that 3 or 4 times a week after the Jelq/stretches but before the warm down.

In the end, it's more important that you learn to watch your PIs for over/under-training. So don't worry about getting things perfect in the first 90 days.
                  thanks for the tips. about the PIs, nothing changed yet, am I under-training? I try to jelq with a very firm grip so I can see the blod going to the glans.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestudent View Post
                    Hi!

Nice to see other brazilian here. Welcome!

I'll answer your question in portuguese:

O "bone pressed", ou seja, osso pressionado, é um jeito de medir padronizado, ou seja, de forma que as suas medidas nunca sejam afetadas por fatores externos. Por exemplo, se você não medir bone pressed, porém perder alguns % de gordura corporal, você vai ter impressão de que seu pênis aumentou, quando na verdade sua gordura que diminuiu. Entendeu?

Para medir deste jeito, você tem apenas que colocar uma régua e pressionar esta até tocar no osso pélvico, logo acima da "base" do pênis.

Quanto ao warm-up, cara, isso é MUITO importante. De fato, é uma das coisas mais importantes que você tem que fazer, mais importantes que o exercício em sí. Eu uso uma meia com arroz: você pega uma meia, enche de arroz, de uma forma que você consiga enrolar no seu pênis, e então você esquenta no microondas. Geralmente eu esquento, uso, e esquento de novo mais duas vezes, sempre reesquentando quando ela esfria. Isso dura 10 minutos.

Aquele negocio de LOT, isso é uma teoria ultrapassada, não precisa fazer isso não, o proprio post do JP indica isso.

Por fim, quanto à masturbação, não posso te ajudar com isso. Isso é um debate no forum, tem gente que curte, gente que não curte, gente que diz que ajuda, enfim, é foda. Faça o que você quiser e fique atento ao feedback que o teu corpo vai te dar, e a partir disso tu ajusta.

Abraços cara, boa sorte!
                    Very good to see a brazilian here! I'll send you a private message so we can talk in portuguese.

Comment

Day 3: resting

Comment

Day 4:

Stretching (11:30 total):

02:28 to the left
                        02:47 to the right
                        03:02 straight out
                        03:11 straight up

this time I counted the 20s helicopter shakes once each direction (I'll do it every section from today)

Jelq and V-jelq (16:44 total):

05:27 50 jelqs
                        02:53 30 v-jelqs
                        04:44 50 jelqs
                        03:37 30 v-jelqs

Edging: just after I finished the jelqs I started to masturbate until getting close to the PONR several times for about 25 minutes.

This time was easyer to do the streatching, but still not ideal... I'm still waiting for any IP, nothing yet. That's it!

Comment

Day 5:

Stretching (15:39 total):

03:53 to the left
                          03:59 to the right
                          04:08 straight out
                          03:34 straight up

Jelq and V-jelq (17:16 total):

05:07 50 jelqs
                          03:43 30 v-jelqs
                          05:30 50 jelqs
                          02:54 30 v-jelqs

Edging: about 20 minutes masturbating and stoping when getting close to the PONR

Today stretching was pretty awkward again, getting erect all the time. I had to stop for a long time and wait.
                          Jelqs were fine, but the KY dry so fast... And it's kinda expesive aroud here, I'm pretty desapointed with it.

Comment

So guys, do you use any technic to stay flacid during the stretching? And what lube do you use? KY is drying very fast.

Comment

Also, does anyone have a specific kegel routine? I'm interested on doing that + jp90

Comment

Working...
                              X