SirPumpsALot Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirPumpsALot Log

Well...here marks the start of my documented journey to another inch.
    As I mention in the "introduce yourself" forum, I'm not new to PE. Been on and off for a while, but hoping with the encouragement of this forum and community on pegym I will be more consistent and be able to track my gains much better.
    I do what I can when I have privacy and time. My favorite routine: 5-10 minute warm up, 30 second stretch x3 in 9 directions with "helicopter shakes" in between to maintain blood flow, 20-30 minutes jelqing, 20-30 minute bathmate Hercules, quick warm down massage, and strap into the size genetics extender.

Current size:
    BPEL - 7"
    EG - 5 5/8"

Goal:
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 6"

Wouldn't mind going bigger, but don't want to hurt my gf!
    Counting today as Day 1. I will try to keep posting with updates on effort and progress. Wish me luck!

I wish you Luck !

A log too, excellent !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think I was excited to get started last night. Had a pretty dam good session. I have a ceramic heater I bought for my room I used to warm up and stay warm through the session, it was amazing. After warmup, stretched 30sec all 9 directions, mixed in some A stretches and some inner dick stretch I learned but I don't know the name. Followed with 30 minutes of jelqing around 50% maybe I should've slowed down but it was still nice. Hopped in the shower to get the pump on, got a solid 20 minutes...would've done 30 but I could tell it was starting to swell and get turkey neck, and my gf was waiting to get dinner, so I stopped. Strapped on the extender, got 2 hours, took it off and put it back on full tension for another 30 minutes before going to sleep.
      2 things- I'm debating getting a new hydromax series bathmate. Leaning towards the x40 to allow room to grow, any thoughts?
      -I want to find more time with the extended on, a solid 4-6 hours would be cool with me. Maybe I'll start wearing it first thing in the morning and that will be like an hour with it on before I take it off when I get to work. Then maybe wear it on the way home which would be another hour. Good idea? Or maybe just try to fall asleep with it on, and set an alarm at 4 hours to take it off.

Comment

If it was me, I would tend to keep things simple. I always want to know what works, what doesn't do hardly anything, so I know what to do to control or change in the routines.
        Too many variables, well, I can't tell of 'who is doing what'.

I will say, your penis needs some rest times to grow.
        Overdoing things may be the 'do more, get less' phenomena.
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 01-20-2016, 12:15 PM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Last night i took it slow. Wore the extender for 1+ hour as I ate dinner. Then got home and showered, pumped for about 10 minutes max pressure, just to get the tissue loosened. Again sat in front of the heater as I stretched lightly in all directions, only 2x each way. Then back in the extender for 2.5 hours.

I went light because I knew if I kept the pace up from day 1, I'd quickly lose EQ and overwork my dick(thanks for the tip above). I woke up with a rock hard erection and it felt nice and thick. As I said I would try, I put my extender on first thing in the morning, ended up getting 1.5 hour of stretch at some pretty good tension. It's a light day at work so I was wishing I'd have taken off the small tension rod, go at a lighter stretch, and wear it until my first work break, which would put me at 4 hours to start my day! I'm going to wear it on the way home to add another 1.5 hour.

Love the input Dangler, appreciate it. Wanted to ask you, or anybody else here, if they like the idea of a bathmate session of 10-15 minutes before manual exercises. It felt nice, but typically I make pumping the end of my routine, and that's what I've read on multiple sites. What do you do in terms of order of operations? Results?

Comment

Simple day yesterday. Wore sizegentics 1.5 hours before, 2.5 hours after work. Showered with bathmate - about 20 minutes. Back in the extender for another 2.5 hours, then sleep. I made efforts at work to do kegels during my break. Not sure how many. Held tightly for 5 seconds, released. When it felt fatigued, rested a few minutes then held it as long as I could. Thats it!

My dick felt great and more firm in the morning, strong morning wood. Woke up early so i hopped in the shower, got a good 25 minute pump, slight fluid retention. Took it off and about an hour later banged my gf. Good thing i took care of her first, because boy was I sensitive. Should I incorporate edging here and there, or will the sensitivity go away with continued dick exercise?

Comment

1/22 - 25 min pump in the morning. sex, and pumped for another 5-10 minutes (3-4 hours after morning pump)to loosen up before my workout.
              stretched 45sec all 9 directions, A - stretch, inner dick stretch.
              40minutes jelqing! felt great.
              extended for 4 hours or so.

made dinner and got drunk, and had some of the best sex ive had in a while with my gf. surprised i got it up and fully hard after a day of good exercises.

woke up with a nice morning wood! gonna most likely just do some stretches and extending today (1/23) and maybe some pump before bed.

Comment

1/23 - stretched 3.5 hours.

1/24 - stretch 3.5 hours, 15 minutes pump before bed.

Had friends over for some sports over the weekend, so didn't wear it in front of them since it could be noticed at the length I have it at.
                Wore it on the way to work today, hoping to get some manual in and back in the extender.

Comment

1/25 - wore extender to and from work and until after dinner for a total of about 3.5-4 hours, closer to 4.
                  15 minute jelq
                  3x 30 sec stretch against LOT
                  Back in the extender for another 1-1.5 hour as I passed out.

Feels great this morning. I think I'll stick to this shorter jelq period and not go crazy with with manual exercises. It'll save me time and not feel like such a chore, and probably allow me to be more consistent and not have to take days off from over-working it. Excited moving forward.

Comment

Oops. 1/25 Also pumped 20 minutes after the manual stretches and before the last extender session.

Comment

1/26 - 7 or 8 hours in size genetics before, during, and after work. A few breaks to recirculate.
                      - 15 minute jelq
                      - 3x stretch in 9 directions 30seconds
                      -20 minute bathmate
                      - 1 more hour in extender

Also I've been doing some 5 - 10 second kegels, nice and tight flex, whenever I think about it throughout the day. In and out of both devices. EQ has been awesome and only getting better, but I'm sensitive as shit. It's been 4 days or so since I've had sex and I know I'm going to bust super quick next time. Does this get better as I stick with it and become accustomed to a growing, hardening dick or should I focus some time to edging? How many of you get sensitive? This minor problem has come up every time I get back into PE after about the first 2 weeks or so. Any replies/tips are appreciated

Comment

1/27 - got 8 hours in extender, about 6 minutes in bath mate, then had sex and went to sleep. No manual exercises.

Comment

1/28 - 4 hours extended, 10 minute pump.

Comment

1/29---
                            15 minute pump
                            20 minute jelq
                            Stretches 2x all directions 30 seconds
                            About 5 or 6 hours extended.

Comment

1/30 and 1/31 were both unintentional rest days. Golfed and drank with friends on 1/30, and went to a soccer match on 1/31. So there wasn't a realistic time to wear the extender or stop and do manuals.
                              2/1 I'm back to it today. Already knocked out 3 hours extended and it's only 9 am. Will do manuals later and get the update tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X