Road to 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to 5!

Starting a journal so that I track progress and routines. Also I'm prone to training more than I should so I'm hoping this will help stop that some.

Starting point: I'm about 6" NBPEL with 41\4EG, erection quality is at least 9 pretty much every time so no issues there. Flaccid length is 4".

Goals: my main goal is 5" EG. I'm not much concerned with anything else. That being said I do want to incorporate some stretching in my BM routine. Any length gains are just icing on the cake.

Note: I've had my BM about two weeks. Noticeable results: better flaccid hang(thicker) and 11\10 EQ lol. I do have some tenderness on the bottom side of my shaft. Its down near the base and I think its from starting to pump without the comfort ring.
    Starting
    NBPEL - 5 5/8
    MEG - 4 1/4
    Current
    NBPEL-5 15/16
    MEG - 4 7/8

Was doing a bit of manual work tonight and noticed I felt a bit thicker. Had to check so I grabbed the tape. I hit 41\2 on the tape which I've never done! Progress!
    Starting
    NBPEL - 5 5/8
    MEG - 4 1/4
    Current
    NBPEL-5 15/16
    MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

Today was rough.... It was an off day...... lol Taking so much control not to turn the bath on and hop in!

In other news: The day off has been good. Maybe I've healed a bit idk but my flaccid hang is awesome. A little longer and thicker than usual. Also i got multiple boners throughout the day at work so I would say my PI's are pretty good right now . I get back at it in the morning!
      Starting
      NBPEL - 5 5/8
      MEG - 4 1/4
      Current
      NBPEL-5 15/16
      MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

So just logging todays workout. I did 5 min warm bath to loosen things up then 4min of a medium flaccid pump. after that i started my routine with 4 min of 80% or so erect, then a 5 min pump about the same hardness, then 6 minutes of nearly fully erect and max pressure.

I added 1 extra pump to my routine today. It was a 3 min maximum pump. I could not get a bit more water out. I was right around 6.5 on the bathmate gauge and on my other pumps i barely hit 6. I'm going to do this for 3-4 sessions and bump it up to 4 min. I'll keep progressing until im pumping 4,5,6,7 min sessions. Don't know why i stagger it it's just what i do lol. It's working great and my member is loving it!

Results: Monday will be 3 weeks. After the pump i am very engorged and it lasted about an hour and half this morning. I have a noticeably larger flaccid for sure all the time. During sex she said I felt big so woohoo!!!! I of course said nothing lol.

Measurements coming Mon or Tues.
        Starting
        NBPEL - 5 5/8
        MEG - 4 1/4
        Current
        NBPEL-5 15/16
        MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

Also I've been doing a bit of edging with bends and squeezes thrown in. Maybe 10-15 min no release. EQ is fantastic!

*Bends are to both sides and up/down. Thinking about a cock ring, well what ever doesn't go around the balls. More just to help trap a little blood in during the bends.
          Sheshappywithit
          Last edited by Sheshappywithit; 01-30-2016, 03:32 AM.
          Starting
          NBPEL - 5 5/8
          MEG - 4 1/4
          Current
          NBPEL-5 15/16
          MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

Been quite a while since my last post. I've been consistent with the bathmate and other manual exercises. Got some new measurements. My length i know seems shorter but i bought a new craft ruler that gives much more accurate measurements. I was using a cheap one out of those sewing kits you buy. So im excited to continue on as i know ive made gains in the girth department.

NBPEL - 5 5/8
            BPEL - 6 1/16
            EG - 4 9/16
            Starting
            NBPEL - 5 5/8
            MEG - 4 1/4
            Current
            NBPEL-5 15/16
            MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

Current routine: I spend well over 30min in the tube if its not a rest day. I typically have 2 days a week for rest. never for long periods of time though. All of my pumps are 5-6min tops, I just do a lot of them. I throw in edging, jelqing, and stretches when time permits.

How I pump: I no longer do the whole shower thing or bath. I simply put warm water in to the point i know i need, slip it on and hold it tight without pumping, sit down in a chair that i can recline just little and then pump out excess air till its just water left inside.
              Starting
              NBPEL - 5 5/8
              MEG - 4 1/4
              Current
              NBPEL-5 15/16
              MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

I only just noticed how off my original measurements were. I knew that tape was off but man lost over a quarter inch in the length department(well not lost but you know).

This is why I am happy to announce i have a stretcher on the way to assist in the length department. Woohoo!!!
                Starting
                NBPEL - 5 5/8
                MEG - 4 1/4
                Current
                NBPEL-5 15/16
                MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

So i pumped about 15 to 20 min this morning. It was all i had time for and some Jelqs.

Mid day i got my X4 Labs stretcher I have about an hour and half at this point. 6 is gonna be hard to hit here soon with my schedule but ill get as much as i can.

My routine is changing a lot now. i focused on girth for 3 1\2 months. now im gonna switch to the stretcher for length for awhile and see if i have any success. Short term length goal is 6 NBPEL

New long term is 7BPEL with a 5.25 EG.
                  Starting
                  NBPEL - 5 5/8
                  MEG - 4 1/4
                  Current
                  NBPEL-5 15/16
                  MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

So i cut down on my bathmate routine. On my on days I just do a simple 15(3x5)min pump with erection at pretty uch max pressure. Right after that I go into my extender and wear that for about 6hrs per day. So far it's been really comfortable i just have to work on getting it on well since im uncut.

Official Length measurement is gonna be 30 days from May 13th(first day i used extender).

Short term goal is for .75 inches in length in 3 months using stretcher and bathmate.
                    Starting
                    NBPEL - 5 5/8
                    MEG - 4 1/4
                    Current
                    NBPEL-5 15/16
                    MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

good to see you keeping track of your workouts, I'm uncut and gave up on trying to gain with my bathmate, I just couldn't keep my balls on the pump, if they wasn't sliding up into it my veins in my sack seemed get really tender and achey, do you you use a cockring?
                      now until 2018, all out length

Comment

Its tough, I don't have small balls really but my shaft is so thin I had\have problems with it. I don't use a cock ring but I have found pumping without being in the shower or bath helps a ton. Going to try and explain bear with me here.

So if you are holding the pump with the valve pointing to the floor. I fill it with warm water to just before where that ruler starts. Then i get about 70-80% erect and I can slide in without losing any water and making sure the pump is sitting as up close to the bottom of my dick as possible then sit down slightly reclined. This points the valve upward and i can pump all the air out till there is just a small air pocket up be the valve.

Thats how i do it. With everything dry your sack doesnt suck up easily at all and its comfortable for me. Let me know if you try it. If it works I'll post in the device forum so others can see if it helps them as well.
                        Starting
                        NBPEL - 5 5/8
                        MEG - 4 1/4
                        Current
                        NBPEL-5 15/16
                        MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

Logging a new routine today. I did 5 min in the stretcher at an intense stretch then 5 min in the bathmate. That was 1 set and i did 3 of those total followed by the intense stretch again for a longer period of time till i could tell i needed to move blood back in. afterwards Im wearing the stretcher for a few hours at a length just a bit longer than my normal flaccid. Its not too tight or anything so ill check it in about an hour for readjustment. Gainsville here I come!(I think thats actually a city but you know what i mean...)
                          Starting
                          NBPEL - 5 5/8
                          MEG - 4 1/4
                          Current
                          NBPEL-5 15/16
                          MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

5/17/16) Good workout today. I wore my extender through the morning hours and then did a bathmate routine for about 35 min with varying pressure. Right after that I put the extender back on for awhile. I got a little free time so I did some jelqing with some horse squeezes and bends thrown in there. Now im just in the extender with a light stretch off and on for the night.
                            Starting
                            NBPEL - 5 5/8
                            MEG - 4 1/4
                            Current
                            NBPEL-5 15/16
                            MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

5/18/16) Heavy stretch day currently im sitting at about 5 3/4 at about 700 grams of tension. This is the heaviest day of stretching so far since I got the device last friday. Its very comfortable for me and I'll see what happens in 30 days and move from there.

No bathmate today, did some jelqs this morning to warmup and then a hot shower before stretching.
                              Starting
                              NBPEL - 5 5/8
                              MEG - 4 1/4
                              Current
                              NBPEL-5 15/16
                              MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

Working...
                              X